Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Above,

No, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE HERE. Because who'd introduce me to her, Then? :P

Btw, Who knows what I'm thinking? I have one wild imagination which inspires me :P

Signed, *Fifth Grin* <----- I know that you got bored of that so,

Signed, Rose <3

-------------------

Dear Tiff,

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GIRL !!!!!!!!

How on earth did you know that I'm in love with polo shirts?! Probably cuz I were one of them everyday.

And a pink one too? Thank you so much. :*

And to thank you in a proper way, I'm going to give you the best & The biggest souvenir when I come back. <3

Xoxo,

Rose <3

dear anonymous,

WTH!! i did return the book so why do u have to call home...u should atleast ask ur co-worker who i gave your...no i mean school's book to...

-me

Dear Anonymous,

You know.. when I say I'm antisocial.. I'm trying to tell you to leave me alone. Not to bombard me with more annoying and meaningless words. I never asked you to trust me. I never asked you to share your life story with me. I never asked anything like that, so why do you make it your mission to act as though I'm your great almighty secret holder?! I don't want to be bothered with it! I like helping people with their problems because I know they need help. I don't like solving every teensy little issue you have in life because you won't use your brain to figure it out. Don't pretend you have me figured out. Don't pretend like you and I are best buddies. I don't know how much more I can do to make it clear.

Sincerely,

Me.

Dear Anonymous,

Sorry, I shouldn't have accused you like that. I was angry, and I acted without thinking. I know it bugged you and I know it probably hurt. That was my fault through and through.

~ Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

I miss all of you and I miss the ocean. You better all be there next year.

~ Jean

Dear Anonymous,

I've decided who I am, and it's not gonna change unless something pretty dramatic happens.

I now know exactly what I want to do and how I am going to do it. No one is going to stop me, and I'm pretty sure no one will even attempt to.

I love who I have become today, and I know I will love who I'm going to be in the future.

Signed,

Me

Dear parents,

You've made me who I am, so you might as well stop criticizing me. I don't care that you are saddened by my coldness, I don't care if anyone is. It's not like it's my business. Why don't you just let me be, and maybe, just maybe, I'll be a little warmer to my "family."

Signed,

Your daughter

Dear Not-Too-Anonymous,

For some reason your anonymous letter reminds me of something... I wonder if you watched a video that a friend of mine made if it would apply even a little to how you feel or maybe even felt up until now? If you feel like doing a youtube search, I'll give you the search criteria here:

put [ ごめんなさい ] Gomen'nasai (I'm Sorry) in the youtube search bar and click on the one by AnnaLaLaDreams.. they're my words but she said them and made the video... can you relate to them?

Random Person Who Read Your Letter,

Me

Dear Not-Too-Anonymous-Either,

Yes, I can relate to almost everything you wrote. It's always been like this. They don't care. And therefore I've just decided to shut myself down. I no longer care about others' feelings. I am who I am, and I only want to survive. I no longer even dream of being able to afford the luxury to live. I know I'm selfish. I know the fault is within myself. But I cannot bring myself to even feel the least bit guilty for it. I just hope one day they'll finally understand.

Signed,

Me

Dear Anonymous,

I hope that we'll be able to make amends someday, when we meet again. Sorry for making your last year in school really complicated, and I'm sorry for always staring at you LIKE CRAZY. I can't help myself. You're so handsome, I feel reaqlly lucky to have been your best friend, and again, sorry for making your life complicated. Hope we can meet someday...

~Rye

Dear Anonymous,

You might be surprised, but maybe you've figured it out a long time ago.

I've known the whole story ever since i was eight. I overheard them talking about it, how she was really angry... I'm sorry if you don't want me to know, but when a little girl travels with five adults, what do you expect her to do? Anyway, if she's trying to, and I think i see she is, I give you my support. I think it's not as easy as your mother thinks it is, but it's not as hard as you think either. When my mother told me two summers ago, I acted ignorant, cuz she only told me like, 10% of what the whole story i know is. Anyway, I'm really happy cuz this counts as doing good, doesn't it? I'm not so attatched to you cuz I don't know, I know and I don't disapprove. you are literally the most amazing person I've ever met. Just please, try a little harder, and I'll give you my full support. ;)

-your niece

Dear Anonymous,

What ever happened to me in the past is none of your concern, even if you just want to check how the hell so many things can happen to one person.

-Al

Dear Anonymous,

Enough. Seriously. Okay, so till when do you plan to act like a goodie-two-shoes happy-go-lucky person at school and be a completely different person when you and I are alone? Oh and by the way, summer is to have fun, not to do what you call blackmailing (youve got the wrong definition, BTW) and start saying stuff through email just because you dont have enough courage to say them to me face to face. I never told her not to show you what I write to her, and I'm very glad she showed you, that was one of he most amazing things she ever did. I regret accepting that stupid apology. I take back. I don't. And stop lying about her, I understand exactly how she feels because I've been in the EXACT same situation (don't try to convince me it isn't) with you. All I did was act differently. Dont take this as a treat, or me tying to scare you: I need to see change next year or I'm seriously not spewing to you anymore.

-me.

PS: stop trying to drag me into your trio problem cuz there's no way you're convincing me I have anything to do with it. I didn't even know you then, and I wish I didn't until now.

Dear Person Who Understood My Words,

It's a scary thing to understand almost every word I wrote at that time. I can understand how you feel, but if you'll allow me to, I'd like to give you some advice. This is only because I've been there and I'm here now. If you don't want to take it, that's totally fine and I understand. If you do, that's great as well. If you don't want any advice, just skip over the stuff contained in the spoiler box thingy XD

When I wrote that, I felt that my family didn't care about me. I felt that no one really cared about me as it was, and when I reached out, they simply didn't care, or put it away as shameful. Sometimes, this happens. Sometimes, we misread people's actions. In my case, I think it was a little bit of both. When someone comes to the point of feeling like they don't have a right to live anymore, they put themselves in a tiny cage. This tiny cage is filled with emotions and a lot of dimmed vision. All that person can see is 'They don't understand' 'They don't care' 'I'm alone' 'I know I don't deserve to be here'. These lies torment the person in this cage. And when those close to, or supposed to be close to this person can't see that they're in this cage, or seem to ignore the fact, it becomes worse and more violent on the inside because it's like a confirmation of all the lies that person is hearing.

I would like to break that cage open, the one that keeps you from caring, that keeps you away from others as if it'd save you. You deserve to live. Life, whether or not it is a luxury, you deserve it. I'll say this here, whether you believe this or not, take it or leave it, but someone died for you to have life. You living is so very important to the people around you. They may be very sucky people and they may be angels, but you still matter. Even if you don't matter to them, you matter to a ton of people here, and to the One who died for you. I know we've hardly talked but my heart goes out to you because of you being in a situation at least somewhat like the one I was in. The point isn't feeling guilty for the fault. In fact, don't even focus on that.

This state is, yes, a selfish one. This is simply because as a person we are locked inside, choosing to be with ourselves and our pains and everything of the like and not with others. We choose to keep people locked out for fear that they'll add to the painful experiences. But you do not need a pounding guilt over your head. If you feel like you're selfish and that you don't deserve to have the luxury of living, then you inadvertently feel inferior to everyone - as if you're not good enough. As if you don't deserve to interact even when you finally decide you want to because of selfishness. That isn't so.

As for your parents, I have no idea if they have an ounce of understanding or not, since I'm not them. They're probably most certainly going about their concern the wrong way. You don't need to change who you are, but they (from the sounds of it) are simply concerned that their child doesn't want to relate to people. Instead of looking for the problem in themselves, they may be looking at you as the problem for it. People are very misunderstanding people in general.

The best hope for that kind of situation is an attempt at communication. If you explain when you felt uncared for, if you explain what exactly is causing your coldness toward people, they may begin to understand. Humans are relational people, and if you cut off relations with others, you cause yourself to hang perilously close to death on the inside.

This isn't about being selfish. You are a wonderful person from what I've seen of you. You don't have to push them away because it's not protecting you, it's hurting you. You deserve the luxury of living. Not living wishing people would understand, or that you would feel guilt. Living happily, honestly, and full of life, on the inside.

I don't know if much of this was very relevant or helpful to you, but if you have read it, I can only hope that it was.

I hope that everything gets better for you.

Dear Anonymous,

Marriage talk? Do you know how old I am? If that comes again in like, another six or seven years, it would be much more handy.

- niece-in-law.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm confused, almost everything, I ... never felt this before. you're inside me again. There should be afraid of you, but what I feel for you is so strong, magnetic! Every time I want to get away from you, you prevent this from happening, I hate when you read my mind, but I will always love you, never have the desire to show that hate you or something.

signed:Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

On that cursed day, I stepped on my pride for you.

But in this blessed day, I'll step on your body for me.

Signed, You-Know-Who.

---------

Dear anonymous,

Ahhh! Don't listen to those idiots who don't apperciate music just because they're stuck in the old days.

Don't Care no matter how rumors those idiots say about you, you're not gay, since you're sure of that just ignore them & they'll get more angry of your confidence, they're just jealous you know.

<3 U.

Signed, Forever A One Directioner <3

Dear Anonymous,

I promised myself I would ask, but I don't think I'll be able to. Let's just wait and see what happens.

-that person.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

I can't believe I just wrote that, and don't expect me to show it to you anytime soon.

-no one.