Detective Conan World
Black Demon

Your greatest fear

49 members have voted

1. 1. Have you overcome your greatest fear ?

• Yes, I've totally vanquished it !
    • No, I'm still bothered by it.
    • I'm not sure, I've overcome it at times, but the fear may possibly come back...
    • I have so many fears, I don't know which one is the greatest ?

My greatest fear is when I'm surrounded by so many people, especially if I don’t have any accompany. That’s why I don’t go out of my house frequently well except for school days though. :blush:

"Its better to be alone than to feel lonely"

;)

I am afraid of a lot of things. Everything can scare me in some way. Rocks are very dirty and I can't ruin my nails. Elevators can have problems with it. Animals have teeth. Humans have guns. And I have no guts. <_<

Woa some of you people have some serious fears. Dont mind my weird childish ones

-Touching a tooth that suddenly feels loose and then falls off and so does the one on the right of it and then the one on the left followed by every other tooth I have all in a matter of seconds.

-Sitting between two very big people on a plane.

-A small place like a club or bathroom getting set on fire while im there.

-Actually scratch that just any place on fire and being trapped in any small area can do the trick

-having an insect pop up in the food i'm eating

-not having my phone

-somebody tickling me from behind.

-getting old. Seriously, I should make my next b-day funeral themed.

A serious fear I have though is memory loss; not knowing who I am or who I love.

Death mostly because of what it would do to the people close to me.

Becoming a mother when I'm not ready. Man that job is not easy.

Experiencing something between a dream and reality like sleep paralysis.

Being manipulated like someone said above. 

My mental state deteriorating to the point of it not being able to be saved it definitely up there. Like that's 90% of the reason I want to die at like age 75 because I still want to think and feel like myself and not have to live for however many years knowing my mind is not what it used to be and because of that I'll feel like I lost an irreplaceable part of myself. I just... y eah 

well that was depressing.. I'll take my leave now

I've got normal fears I guess. Not those really deep fear but normal ones. Hahahahaha.

I always am afraid of heights. Not because I get dizzy when I look below but I fear that I might fall. So I guess it only applies when there's a possibility you might fall. I'm not as scared as I was before though, since I'm not as disturbed when I go to malls.

I fear the fact that my family will die. I guess this applies to everyone that had loving parents.

My worst fear has gotta be seeing dead people though. I mean, I'm scared of death too but seeing a dead person gave me the chills. There was a time I couldn't watch Detective Conan since seeing the animated corpse scared me shitless. I guess this one is on the "I've overcome it at times, but the fear may possibly come back". Not too sure yet since I avoid looking at the corpse on funerals if possible.

If I've to recollect the causes of my fear, well...I fear exams so so much that till now none compared to it when I feel its fury.

Headache, stomache, something or the other happens like it's very normal!