Detective Conan World
Black Demon

Your greatest fear

49 members have voted

1. 1. Have you overcome your greatest fear ?

• Yes, I've totally vanquished it !
    • No, I'm still bothered by it.
    • I'm not sure, I've overcome it at times, but the fear may possibly come back...
    • I have so many fears, I don't know which one is the greatest ?

*kicks* :P

When a group of people is against me or something.

The one time I high five you I get kicked. *kicks* :P

My third greatest fear is the death of my family. If they die, I'd probably kill myself too.

Seeing a ghost... I think.

I would be able to die happy if I saw a ghost. Don't know what you're on about, but seeing one would be awesome. Got my camera ready and everything.

My greatest fear was public speaking.

I overcame it in my first seminar. Not only did I speak well, I got the best seminar award too, out of other 10 people :3

Not just overcame I conquered it, I dominated, I aced, I felt so OP D:
NOW I FEEL LIKE GOD EVERYDAY D:
I AM GOD D:

I overcame it in my first seminar. Not only did I speak well, I got the best seminar award too, out of other 10 people :3

I AM GOD D:

Still haven't conquered public speaking. I forget that even if I treat everyone equally as I would treat myself, there isn't much equality in our thinking after all. .__. Do I sound rude? yes. But am I correct? sadly, yes. And the worse part is explanation of an explanation is sometimes not understood.

Still haven't conquered public speaking. I forget that even if I treat everyone equally as I would treat myself, there isn't much equality in our thinking after all. .__. Do I sound rude? yes. But am I correct? sadly, yes. And the worse part is explanation of an explanation is sometimes not understood.

Not everyone is able to think rationally.

Thus, they are unable to distinguish between justice for everyone and justice for themselves.

They end up taking the latter and become selfish. But the sad part is they themselves dont realize it.

On a positive note, conquer public speaking. Its an amazing feeling  :lol:

I AM GOD D:

I used to get really nervous when I had to do presentations. Took me awhile, but my confidence went up after I nailed my speeches.

*sigh* I might deal with that soon...

T___T

We'll be here for emotional support, as far as Internet people can provide emotional support.

All my fears are realistic and it's the worse orz So no, I haven't really overcome any of them, I haven't really encounter any of them (yet). They're all just "what if's" Like for example, what if I have to live on the streets, what if I'm someone much larger than me is following me with the intention of hurting me, what if because of my sex I have trouble getting a job, what would I do if I got in a car accident, what if I never grow as a person and because of that have trouble connecting with people, what do I do if I ever have small children in my care and they get hurt, etc etc

Being an adult sounds horrifying, I am 100% unprepared if any of those situations happen.

My greatest fear is death ...

Being all alone , not seeing everything , your body slowly rotting / getting burned , everyone you love or like are gone or at least you will never see them again. I'm scared for the thought of being nothing , not able to feel or think. I'm scared for being isolated and forgotten. If I get children , I will never be able to see them , their children will have never seen me so they won't be able to remember me , nor will the younger generations. I'm scared that everything I made , everything I know will change and eventually be nothing. Not knowing whats after death. What is exactly a soul , the thing that differentiates animals and plants and why we have them. How we can possibly have them.