Detective Conan World
Noir

When walking, where do you put your hands?

i put my hand ( the right one ) in my school uniform's skirt's pocket.

while doing that i lay my back in the wall with one feet in the ground ( the other one is leaning too. you know the conan position )

i usually have my hands in my pocket(i agree it shows confidence, if you feel insecure you will look odd). If its cold i put them in my upper coat pockets located on the chest. When i'm holding books i have both hands out of my pocket (so if i fall i can catch myself) Leaning on walls hands in pocket, one leg over the other

I normally have one hand in my pocket. Reason: There is generally a prank gag in my pocket.

When I have both hands in my pocket, I am normally in disguise.

so cool haha

When playing sports or being lazy i have my hands behind my head

I typically cross my arms when I walk.

If I'm not doing that I either have my hands at my sides moving WITH my legs or my thumbs in my pockets.

Uhm,

I usually form my two hands to "4" it may either in my back or at the front...

(hope you can imagine it)

Also, when i'm holding an envelope (w/c i usually bring to school) i put my hands above it or sideways...

Lastly, I may only sway my hands or put a hand in my pocket...

in someone elses' hand, jeans pocket, phone, or just by my side rolleyes.gif

...O____O

btw it should be someone else's :V unless you want to change all the objects after that to plural~

I hold my elbows

or sometimes I hold one elbow with on hand while the other is held to my mouth because I bite my nails =x

but yeah, I need to have my hands on or in something, I feel uncomfortable just swinging them

I normally walk with my hands in my sweatshirt pocket since I don't have pant pockets. *doesn't really wear jeans*

Either that or slung around one of my friends, as I am known even in real life as a very big hugger. :P

in someone elses' hand, jeans pocket, phone, or just by my side rolleyes.gif

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wow~ You can put your hands in Pipichan's pocket? XDDDDD

I will be either, putting it in my pocket, or my left hand will either be holding onto my bag, or my belt (if I have one) and my right hand will be either holding my phone or my purse or anything else. If not, I'd probably hold or grab my bestie's hand or my sis's. Rarely it will be by my side. If my both hands are free, I'd probably fold them and walk.

Pockets. Similar to Akai. People say I look just like a real-life version of him (the hair-style, the evil eyes and I the way I act...), except for the glasses, right-handedness and I hate wearing nit-hats. :mellow:

Pockets. Similar to Akai. People say I look just like a real-life version of him (the hair-style, the evil eyes and I the way I act...), except for the glasses, right-handedness and I hate wearing nit-hats. :mellow:

Really? :D