Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

I should take an art class

The shoulder is in right position but the fold look buff up. The folds and creases lines look like it went downwards. Loose the two folds above and leave the rest in tight fold.

oooohhh lol;;

I was looking at the original picture to draw this, but I couldn't get the proportions right so it looks off.

hmmm.... but I know what you mean. I really did buffed up the folds. :P Thanks for help.

Heiji's left arm....

Creases are difficult to imagine... I can only look and copy...

Thank you everyone! :P

hehehe...!

I was thinking Takagi x Sato, but that whould make it too obvious, so I just did Detective Boys~

I'm glad you liked it Misaki-chan! :D

Merry Christmas Everyone! and Thank you!

You should have snuck them in the background. :P

But I still loved it~ <3

Happy holidays to you too!

Yay...(i'm so tired... haven't slept in 2 days.) only for few minutes in DCW, I'm uploading my drawings in class which I had nothing to do...

sorry for large pics... I can't minimize it for some reason... ㅠ,.ㅜ

I miss you every one...

here's Miku crying with happiness. disappearing... I was listening to the disappearance of Hatsune Miku...

0222120255.jpg

Conan... out of my head.... idk... suit looks weird...

0222120254.jpg

random character...

0222120253.jpg

Have you tried Pen drawing?.... It's so difficult... =_= too many mistakes and you can't erase them....

I had to use pen in English class, so... yea... it's part of the rule... <_<

Random Characters

0222120259.jpg

0222120300.jpg

0222120255a.jpg

Attempt on real life... I couldn't draw the (bald/shaved)hair... this is my English teacher....

0215121949.jpg

*yawn*

Miwako sensei... I promise to come back with more drawings. I'll focus on the body now.

• Upvote 8

Hello!! Those are good drawings, you're talented when you drawing teacher. :mrgreen: I can see the drawings and effort you put in. I will send in the grade to your inbox next week, continue with your drawing and wait for next monthly pm.

Hello!! Those are good drawings, you're talented when you drawing teacher. :mrgreen: I can see the drawings and effort you put in. I will send in the grade to your inbox next week, continue with your drawing and wait for next monthly pm.

Hai~ *^^*

Drawing my teacher took 3 days.... lol

Good News is, I found a way to transfer pics (FINALLY YESSS!!!)

Bad News is, I lost my ***** new drawing folder.... so I still have what I uploaded here, but I lost the new ones and the ones I was working on (e.g. homework given by Artistic Poet sensei...)

anyways, here's what I was able to find (that was not uploaded here.... I think)

Oh, and some of them are folded because... well.... it was an accident...

Something Conan...Movie 11? poster thingy. :V

ConanMovie11poster.jpg

Yes. I got lazy and did't (couldn't) finish the left foot.... left leg is too long, and I forgot to darken the creases... Ah not to mention that the proportion is completely off on the arms...

Something Not Conan...

Stocking Attempt #1 with Chuck...

Stocking2.jpg

OK so I heard there was this "cool" Japanese "American-style" cartoon. So I checked it out. It was awesome and all. it's just that... well, it's kind of not-so-PG-13... a bit too much sexual theme on it for children but it is well made.

Stockng Atempt #2

Stocking1.jpg

On a graphing paper *cough*Calculus class. Boring as hell.*cough* anyways. I decided not to shade in Chuck because I was about to get cought. *insert True story meme here* ... oh, and ignoe the eyes, I'll come back to it later.

Stocking

Stocking.jpg

OK so after 2 attempts, I wasn't satisfied, doubting stocking's looks. SO. yes. back to my old LETZ-LOOK-AT-IT-AND-DRAW! :twisted: Came out fine ^^

Megaman: Maverick Hunter X

MegamanMeverickHunterX.jpg

MY FAVORITE GAME AND MY CHILDHOOD HERO! OH YEA! ...Shading was the hardest... trust me... 3~4 layers of shading? it's hell... you can tell I goofed on the shading...

KIND-OF-REALISTIC EYES

OK let's look back on the Stocking Attempt #2.... actually, here's the bigger picture.

Realisticeyes.jpg

So when I got really bored in English class, I saw this book and had this realistic painting. So I had Art-hritis. (LOL).... of course, the teacher decided that we will never read a book from it again... I forgot what the title was too.... so I only finished the eyes....

EDIT:

I'll re-constuct this thread when I have the time.

I'll have all the links of my drawings in the front.

I'll resized all of my drawings.

I'll separate my drawings.

I'll ask 2 choices: Chronological or Alphabetical

I'll sort drawings by their main topic (e.g. Detective Conan/Vocaliod/etc.)

...also

(Terminator Voice)I'll be back...

Edited by Anti-APTX4869
  • Upvote 1

Showing your dissatisfaction with your artwork shows how open you are to improvement.

But thems some suh-weet drawings. +1, sir, +1.

It was well drawn, the drawing of Conan. It's the perspective, the sock and shoe is further away like second person standing behind first. Create study of sketch first of that part, before recreate foot for final drawing you show. :)

Showing your dissatisfaction with your artwork shows how open you are to improvement.But thems some suh-weet drawings. +1, sir, +1.

Yes, I totally agree. That's why I tend to look for the bad parts.... but I should really try praising myself once in a while... lol Thank you~

It was well drawn, the drawing of Conan. It's the perspective, the sock and shoe is further away like second person standing behind first. Create study of sketch first of that part, before recreate foot for final drawing you show. :)

ah... perspectives can be like an optical illusion sometimes @_@ Confusing.

I did try sketching on Megaman, but somehow my phone decided to corrupt those pictures... =_= I seriously need a new phone. I'll keep your words in mind, AND makes sure I have the sketch versions...