Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

I should take an art class

*nods* By the way, I've look through all your artworks here, I must say, your artworks show huge jump of improvement, and I've notice you use my style rubbed in into artworks. I remember the first time I meet you, and that was when your artworks started show no flaws of hairdo. Your recent ones look more professional, I want to emphasize again, use the drawing-model-exercise continuously for line drawing fluency as usual.

yes, even i don't notice it but i tend to use other's styles when i draw. Most of the time I use kirite's techniques which is when i started to improve i think. Sometimes its weird, like my hand has its own brain or something. Now im trying to draw whenever i can find time. The drawing model exercise do help. I used drawing models for the new ones.

Time for another step-by-step(sorta) drawing process~~ + a random drawing.

Step 1...

[X] Uhh.... Ooops I forgot to take picture.. sorry... (stick figure drawing) Used 6H

Basically, look at the next picture and imagine it as a stick figure. you might see some part of it. Oh man it looked so funny though.

Step 2...

Complete Rough Sketch... Used 4H

0602121548.jpg

Not really done with sketching yet. too many scribble all over lol... All I have to do is darken the lines. The part that frustrated me was the legs and the snowboard. They were out of proportion so I had to draw them differently from the original picture.

Step 3...

Complete Sketch... Used F, HB, 2B depending on the shade.

0602121617.jpg

Sketch is complete~! There are a lot of lines... they are for shading, separating the darker parts from lighter parts... well, for most of them... This is the first time I drew the snow though lol... it'd be easier to draw (more like add) snow in the drawing if I use Digital art but I have no program for it... and I don't have tablet. orz...

Step 4...

Complete Drawing... Used 4H, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B depending on shades wih Stumps.

ConanMovie15.jpg

Yea.... Camera switched because phone ran out of battery. Shading... is kinda hard to get used to though. I still need more practice on it. I usually shade with lighter parts first so that I can shade them darker and darker until I think it "feels right"... I think I'm getting better, but still meh. The snow was tough... I gave up after few erasings because it just didn't seem to work out...

Some Random Quick Sketch.

randomsketch.jpg

So I was surfing around and saw this drawing. Well it's completely off from the original (eyes and cat especially...) but I just drew it using HB. I got so lazy on the cat. (the body got fatter for some reason lol). I'm just lazy as hell. Just look how much I didn't care at all to fix some places. Took about 20 min... not bad. This was a good practice though.

• Upvote 1

I finally fixed a problem to upload my pic to computer from phone lol;;;

I only managed to finish 1 drawing since last time... I have more that is still a sketch, though.

There's not much time to work on drawings anymore since college and stuff;; Q_Q

anyways....

Here's Hibiki Misora from Ryuusei no Rockman (Shooting Star Rockman a.k.a Megaman Starforce).

_zpsb441be41.jpg

Also known as Sonia Strumm in English version, I like this character in particular despite that I didn't enjoy the Ryuusei series out of all other Rockman series. This character is my favorite because she is cheerful and I think that she's one of the best support character so far (in gaming).

I'll put up more pics when I finish them!

If I find a ton of time (which I think I will have around January... not sure), I'll try to do Step-by-Step ^^

...god i need to make this first page into gallery soon.

Welp. I'm sort of active again I guess? I still got finals but uhh...

yea.

Well, I drew 2 things. ...sorry, I tried to draw DC, but I just didn't know what to draw...

Well, even though they are non DC, Bon Ap- uh, I mean, Enjoy! :P

1. Which I half-assed (because I just couldn't... my limitations on my skill...)

Cirno~ :P

My favorite Touhou character~ She's just super cute and awesome! And this art is epic cool....

First introduced by Mohorovicic, I just got into touhou pretty quick with their character theme, and Cirno's theme "Beloved Tomboyish Daughter" was just the thing for my taste. not to mention other songs of her as well... :P

but... *sigh* I feel really bad for the original artist. Not only I failed at it at some parts, I couldn't find the original artist... of course the original art was Digital art. I'm not good enough to capture all those minor details...

2. Oh man, here's one of my favorite character of all times....

Nagato Yuki

YES. NAGATO YUKI. she's the best. Suzumiya Haruhi series were fun, and I liked Haruhi for being a tsundere, but NAGATO.... She... she has this... different charms... although, she's an alien with (almost)no emotion, I like her responses. Straight to the point, short, yes or no,...

well, girls are hard to tell when they talk. her answers are direct, short, and simple. not very fun to talk with, but at least you won't get frustrated. LOL (sorry if you find that statement offensive...)

ahhh... but I like her dandere side in Suzimiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu movie (also the spin off manga Nagato Yuki-chan no shoushitsu) as well~~ (/=▽=)/~<[i'M A HUGE NAGATO YUKI FAN~~~♡]

shy girls... so cute when they are blushing and look confused/lost/uneasy...

... I'm guessing I have blush fetish.... =-=;;

even with tsundere, I like it when they get to the "dere" side where they get all red and stuff LOL.

mostly funny scenes comes along when a Tsundere is embarrased/showing "dere"~~~ >//▽//<

*cough* I went a bit off there...

SO.

if you saw the deviant art post/journal, I'm deleting everything as soon as I re-upload every thing SCANNED~ WOOT!

I got a scanner~~ finally~~ *^^*

....now all I need is tablet(but I'm literally broke LOL;;; *cries*)

and the art program thingy... SAI? a lot of people seemed to recommend SAI....