Detective Conan World
dw5chaosfan

Should the DC series end? Longer or shorter DC?

longer or shorter series  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want DC to go past or stay at this year?

• go past this year
    • stop at this year

Make the series go past this year (2011). This year is Detective Conan's 15th anniversary after all! ;-)

But, the best year that Aoyama will end it is by 2016. It would be fitting to end one of the best anime/manga ever done in its 20th anniversarry. :cool:

I want DC to last forever! And when Conan finally beats the BO, he turns back into Shinichi and solves cases that way! Then, something else happens...*starts ranting randomly*

Yeah, I want DC to last as long as possible.

it can last as mush as it wants

but first end this part of it then, at least

LOL It will never past 2012 since its the end of the world :P :P

Not yet!!No one knows When the world is going to end!!

--For me,ofcourse i do!!I was born late 1997,so i will watch the series all,and all would be go longer the year....YAY!!

I think its good for a show even the best of shows, to end when its getting repetive, you can only do so much with some things.

But I hope they have a "reunion" or "10 years latter" special episode at some point.

I think its good for a show even the best of shows, to end when its getting repetive, you can only do so much with some things.

But I hope they have a "reunion" or "10 years latter" special episode at some point.

that'll be awesome!

I want DC to last forever! And when Conan finally beats the BO, he turns back into Shinichi and solves cases that way! Then, something else happens...*starts ranting randomly*

Yeah, I want DC to last as long as possible.

I believe is season Conan them down another is beat them out power.

Just end it. :mellow:

It's gone along enough.

thaaaaaaaaaank you

I'm so sick of people saying it should go on forever, it's gone on too long as it is

thaaaaaaaaaank you

I'm so sick of people saying it should go on forever, it's gone on too long as it is

That surprises me. I tend to see more folks that want it to end as compared to folks that want it to keep going.

Since we're in the general section, I've decide to give my point of view concerning how long the manga and anime will last.

2 possibilities for the manga :

-Gosho ends the story properly in 5-10 years. Sequels are then published by other writers (it's happened with other franchise like Saint Seiya).

-Gosho dies before finishing the story (it can happen, unfortunately), the manga is then stopped or his assistants take over. Sequels aren't to be excluded either.

Anime-wise, I see the anime going on even after the manga ends (if it does) with AO stories, adaptations of the Special volumes and of the new cases in the sequels. The anime has one very important purpose which is to promote the movie : given how much cash they bring in on an annual basis, there is no way they will stop coming out.

• Upvote 2

i want it to end maybe after 5 more years

You're Ran and shinichi fan.I'm right if 5 more year not finish but this will be start DB vs BO.This time is all in both side.My predict will end in the 2020.detective boy vs BO in the 2017,2018,and 2019.we will know this season to be last 2020 because them beat Bo.The last season will find out Shinichi way shrunk and if Ai have love to Shinichi.

LOL It will never past 2012 since its the end of the world :P :P

You want to bet it.I want both going today and want end now.

Do not double post, please edit your prior post or use multuquote to reply to multiple people at once

BO episodes are way better than DB episodes.

I don't agree. I personally prefer the DB episodes over the BO ones. The BO ones... kinda bore me to be honest. ^^' I like the cases but until it gets to the final battle it just... bores me. The DB are adorable and lovable in my opinion, which is why I'm actually rooting for them in the final episode. With all of the angst and the drama and the murder and all of that you need a little innocence to lighten the mood. :)

But I'm rooting it to go on longer than this year but not THAT much longer. Maybe to next September or to next year?

its long enough like this and beside when someone want to ake something like too long the case are just repeating and just stupid so its time for an end

anyway with all the people that die and the criminal arrested it will be a ghost town soon

Make the series go past this year (2011). This year is Detective Conan's 15th anniversary after all! ;-)

But, the best year that Aoyama will end it is by 2016. It would be fitting to end one of the best anime/manga ever done in its 20th anniversarry. :cool:

just imagine if it finished at 100th anniversarry???? :blink: