Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Aeyra's art thread

thank you!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Glad you liked it! XD I worked about four hours straight trying to get it done before going to sleep.

@Pyre- I thought so too, but I couldn't pinpoint what it was, and even after a lot of computer edits to the outline it still looked off...

Yes, it's big. Hopefully the website can make it smaller or something. I drew this a couple of months ago, so I didn't get the inspiration from Forever Lost or Cure-kun. I got it when I messed up her hair and decided to fix it. I think. Well, it's been a while so I actually forget. Someone asked me to post it (I think it was Misaki-chan) so here it is. I drew it during school in about fifteen minutes or so, so forgive me if it isn't that good! (the pen was horrible! I had to trace stuff over five times to trace. I remember that because I still have that pen. hate it.) Please comment!ai_with_long_hair_by_iluvshadowclaw-d3gf3ne.jpg

She looks a little regal, her facial features seem sharp. But nice drawing.

Yeah, it does look kinda sharp. I wasn't too good two months ago. But I drew it as an 'original', so I didn't have a direct image to copy. And my friend kind of helped me with body shape. (my friend is an amazing artist. I swear, she's absolutely AWESOME.)

Yay~ You posted this!!

I like it. Like Mohorovicic said, the face is a bit sharp, but it's ok.

Your drawing is better than mine :D I like how you did the hair!

I just can't put details like that. And your friend did awesome job on the body too! d ;) b

and yea I do use ruler, :huh: but I don't measure that precisely :unsure: , I just estimate 'where to put' and 'how big/long' :P

I like it! You should color that some time soon. :lol: :lol:

AWESOME. :D I REALLY like this one!! KEEP IT UP, AYA-CHAN!! Now if I can only figure out how to post my drawings...

You have to upload it somewhere else first (da for example, or your own website) and then link it to here. Thanks! But it's not that good. I drew it in fifteen minutes while my teacher wasn't looking. XD

15 min? wow... for me, it take several hours to draw mine.

I practice a lot. I just finished a Hakuba and Kaito one in about twenty minutes. A quick pencil sketch, some erasing, and then penning. It gets quite easy over time.

Yay~ You posted this!!

I like it. Like Mohorovicic said, the face is a bit sharp, but it's ok.

Your drawing is better than mine :D I like how you did the hair!

I just can't put details like that. And your friend did awesome job on the body too! d ;) b

and yea I do use ruler, :huh: but I don't measure that precisely :unsure: , I just estimate 'where to put' and 'how big/long' :P

I like it! You should color that some time soon. :lol: :lol:

Well, I drew the body first, and then she said 'No, no, no!' and edited part of it. A.K.A. Haibara was a little unnaturally skinny .XD As for the hair... I stared a picture of Haibara (short hair) and tried to make it match. I find rulers inconvenient. I use my fingers to measure the length, and then shift it as I please. I trust my eye. (and then when I scan pictures in, I have to spend 15 minutes in photoshop editing the outline...) Color? *groan* Another drawing to add onto the lengthy list... XD

Nice. Face a bit sharp, nose a bit odd, but otherwise pretty good.

Thanks!

It looks great Aeyra! Nice job! Only comments are that (like kaichou said) the nose does look a little strange, and to me, the eyes look a bit too close. Of course, that's just my opinion! I still think you did a great job on the picture! :)