Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Aeyra's art thread

It's cute and I like it when you actually draw it on paper. But...wouldn't Kaito's clothes have stayed the same size and be too big for him now?

I know, but a.) I don't have the skill to draw saggy clothing and b.) I wanted to draw a mini Kaito dressed in miniature clothes. :)

I love this, it's so cute~ <3

Aoko's legs are a bit too short in comparison to her body and everything a bit too bright compared to the background. The background also looks a little flat...

Other than that, it's awesome ;)

Nice, I like the idea it's quite KAWAII

Thanks. This will anger you, but I drew an Eisuke drawing during school today. He looks so cute without his glasses.

Thanks. This will anger you, but I drew an Eisuke drawing during school today. He looks so cute without his glasses.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, was that on purpose?

wait you have school? I still have one week off school.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, was that on purpose?

wait you have school? I still have one week off school.

No, I just happened to have the 49th volume with me today (the volume featuring Eisuke) so I drew the back of it. Don't worry, I wasn't purposely angering you. Yeah, I have school. Your Spring Break seems a little late though.. Usually mine's way earlier.

wow it's very nice!!!!!!

I hope you do more AiMitsu drawings in the future!!!but i would also like to see a ShinRan drawing youmake,like Edogawa-kun said!!

middle_school_years_by_iluvshadowclaw-d3fc28c.jpg

My newest MitsuAi drawing! I think I get better each time.. But I still can't make decent backgrounds... I tried to draw Sakura trees in the background and failed.... Anyways, comment and tell me what you think!

Ack... Meant to type pic, not fic for the topic title. Does anyone know how to edit it?

nice but I liked the other one better

*sigh* And I spent at least 3 more hours photoshopping this one... But, I didn't have a reference while drawing this because I had turned the computer off and I was too lazy to grab a DC book, so I guess it's actually pretty decent, what do you think?

*sigh* And I spent at least 3 more hours photoshopping this one... But, I didn't have a reference while drawing this because I had turned the computer off and I was too lazy to grab a DC book, so I guess it's actually pretty decent, what do you think?

I just said I like the other one, It's still a job well done

Nice work. My favorite male x female couple.

They're one of my favorites too. Oh, I drew another one. Please take a look.

Nice work. My favorite male x female couple.

They're one of my favorites too. Oh, I drew another one. Please take a look.

Okay, I drew this for Kiel and I have not turned ConAi. I had no inspiration so I took my imagined scene from Kiel's 'Short ConAi Fic' minus the kissing so Conan's just blushing. I'm not too good at backgrounds, but I think I drew Conan and Ai pretty well. I hope it's good! Please comment!

happy_birthday_kiel_by_iluvshadowclaw-d3fdggx.jpg