Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Aeyra's art thread

... ... .... ... Looks like all the art has been merged together now. :/ Great. Now my crappy art has been exposed! *hides behind curtains, embarassed* Um.... well.... ... If you really want to look at my DC fanarts (my recommendation, don't), then just keep looking through these early posts. And laugh your butt off. If you want to look at work that I believe I've done well (oh how I've grown- a year of practice has done me much good. XD), then start here: http://www.detective...post__p__264437

EVERYTHING IS CRAP ACTUALLY.... ... .... Just start up there if you don't want to wade through it. :V Ignore the thing below.... I just don't have the heart to delete it right now.

I drew Heiji! (a while ago, but still...) Tell me if you think it's good!

hattori_heiji_by_iluvshadowclaw-d38qm08.jpg

• Upvote 5

Wow, that's cool! You draw well :D I love the coloring!

Ah, and I am interested in the Kanji you wrote cd08785a.gif. It looks fabulous 074.gif! You are also studying Japanese?

Oh, and the characters are his name. Hattori Heiji, or in chinese (translated using close sounds) fu bu ping si (sounds cooler if you know how to say it.) ^-^

Huh. I though Heiji's eyes were green.

Sometimes they're green and sometimes they're blue, so I used aqua green for his eyes. Works, doesn't it?

So, what do you think of my photoshop colored drawing? Good, or bad? Anyways, I'll try to do more when I have time. Thank you for looking!

make_a_wish_by_iluvshadowclaw-d3ajugc.jpg

• Upvote 2

I like it. :) It looks like you had fun doing it as well.

And if you'd like to add some effects to your picture(s) just click on one of your layers a few times in photoshop and a box should appear allowing you to do things like add a drop-shadow or emboss your picture. It's fun to mess with.

I like it. :) It looks like you had fun doing it as well.

And if you'd like to add some effects to your picture(s) just click on one of your layers a few times in photoshop and a box should appear allowing you to do things like add a drop-shadow or emboss your picture. It's fun to mess with.

Thanks for the tip! It was my first time using PhotoShop though so I had no idea what to do... I'll do it next time!

Thanks for the tip! It was my first time using PhotoShop though so I had no idea what to do... I'll do it next time!

No problem! Your coloring was amazing though. I did some coloring over the summer and I ended up trashing it because it was irritating, haha.

There's tons of effects in photoshop that are fun to use. :3 I learned most of what I know by just experimenting, but there are tons of tutorials on YouTube that are amazing. Check out the user IceflowStudios if you're ever bored.

Amazing! Awesome JFBQ00241070914B.gif! So cool JFBQ00184070402A.gif! Did you draw it using paint brushes 014.gif?

I drew it in pen, scanned it onto my computer, and then killed all of the 'noise' and made it black. Then I colored by layers, using whatever tool I clicked on first. (I have no idea what each of them are called....)

Here is my second photoshopped drawing, I have two more until I run out of things to color. (I think I have two more at least...) Tell me what you think of it even though it's not nearly as good as the other ones because I messed up the drawing in general. ^-^

wait_for_me_by_iluvshadowclaw-d3b24wa.jpg

• Upvote 1

The glasses are a tad awkward.

I should probably fix that in PhotoShop, but I'm too busy trying to finish Chapter 44 which probably should have been posted today. (it's not even finished.) *sigh* competitions really limit my writing time.