Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Aeyra's art thread

I guess you could call this a slight spoiler for the story I drew for Chelsea. In the middle of the day, I got writer's block so I drew this until it disappeared. I must say, I think I did a decent job here. This could probably be the cover page of the story! XD I was too lazy to do a proper background, but I think the white looks fine! Please comment! (story will be up tomorrow for Chelsea's B-day!)hallow__s_eve_mishap_by_iluvshadowclaw-d3gfu1x.jpg

What program do you use for photoshop? I need one because I have to use this korean website to photoshop mine (Cyworld... a social website like facebook) and then post it in photobucket then here. @_@ It lags a lot too. and yea. Rulers do get annoying <_<.

What program do you use for photoshop? I need one because I have to use this korean website to photoshop mine (Cyworld... a social website like facebook) and then post it in photobucket then here. @_@ It lags a lot too. and yea. Rulers do get annoying <_<.

I use adobe photoshop cs5, the newest one.

Interesting. But where's Akako? :blink:

I kept the girls out of it. Two people (somewhat) successfully in one drawing is enough for me. XD

Hey Pyre! Happy birthday from me! ^-^ You requested Conan, so here he is, enjoying your birthday cake! XD Hope you like it lots! I worked hard on it! Please comment!

happy_birthday_pyre_by_iluvshadowclaw-d3ghw62.jpg

Whaddaya think? I was originally planning to animate the snow and the glow, but then my computer crashed on me. Twice. So I gave up even though I didn't want to... It was my first time drawing Akako, so she might look a little strange. There isn't much to reference what she looks like... Please comment! Happy B-day Azu-chan!

happy_birthday_chelsea_by_iluvshadowclaw-d3ghwik.jpg

THANK YOU AYA-CHAN!! And you too, Bell-chan!! :D I LOVE IT!! THANKS~~~!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Glad you like it. I spent more than a couple of hours coloring it in. :P