Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Aeyra's art thread

It's a nice picture. The hair doesn't look like it falls in the same place as it is supposed to fall, but since I couldn't have done any better, props to you.

I drew it in pen, scanned it onto my computer, and then killed all of the 'noise' and made it black. Then I colored by layers, using whatever tool I clicked on first. (I have no idea what each of them are called....)

Wow, you did it in pen?! That's great! I'm not too familiar with Photoshop either, so in my opinion I think you did great. I love Ran and your picture has a lot of symbolic meaning behind it. Great job and keep up the good work!

Sometimes they're green and sometimes they're blue, so I used aqua green for his eyes. Works, doesn't it?

Yes it does. I was never much of a Heiji fan, but I like your picture. Good effort.

Oh, and the characters are his name. Hattori Heiji, or in chinese (translated using close sounds) fu bu ping si (sounds cooler if you know how to say it.) ^-^

It's actually fu bu ping ci, not fu bu ping si. How much Chinese do you know?

The drawing was pretty good, but Heiji looked a bit more childish than he is depicted. Is this how he looks when he's younger or at the current age?

It's actually fu bu ping ci, not fu bu ping si. How much Chinese do you know?

The drawing was pretty good, but Heiji looked a bit more childish than he is depicted. Is this how he looks when he's younger or at the current age?

I can read some Chinese and understand the spoken language, but I don't know pinyin. Does he look younger? I personally have no idea.

I can read some Chinese and understand the spoken language, but I don't know pinyin. Does he look younger? I personally have no idea.

Yeah, he looks a bit younger than in the manga. The right side of his cheek is a bit too...sharp, I suppose, you might want to soften it, also with the ears, those should be a little rounder. The hair looks fine, but I think the–-would you call it a rhino horn?--sticks out a bit more. The corners of the eyes are a bit too thick, so if you redraw it, you might want to make them slightly thinner...if you get what I mean. The eyes themselves are a bit too long (as in, top to bottom)...but that's okay. The nose seems a bit awkward, but that's probably because the color isn't quite right...I'm going into editor mode again, aren't I?

The picture overall is pretty good. I can't compare it to mine, because I haven't drawn Heiji, just Conan. My comments above are just comparing it to the anime and manga. Maybe I'll try it. Oh, and I understand that you drew this some time ago, so don't fuss over the comments, it's probably better now.

Maybe I should upload my drawing of Conan...I'll think about it later since I've got something else to do. Good luck! Wait...

*notices awesome possible-avatar and runs off*

The hair and glasses are a bit awkward, and his nail seems...odd, but other than that it was pretty good. I'm not great at Photoshop, so I can't give you any tips. Mind I suggest you get Bamboo or some other type of drawing pad? They make drawing a LOT easier.

While I didn't draw these, I took the photos and edited them onto photoshop to try and make pictures for my signature. And so, they all have my name on them. I want to know which one you guys like most, currently, I'm using the first one.

1.) There is Only One Truth

sig2.jpg

2.) Shinichi and Ran Forever

Sig%203.jpg

Voted for the second one.

I voted that I don't like cookies; nothing is wrong with me.

Whatcha think of them though? Pretty?

Hm... I like them. They aren't exactly what you would call an average signature since the dimensions are more of a box than a rectangle. But your editing is great. A lot better than what I can do, trust me. I like the ShinRan one, for obvious reasons, though the first one wasn't bad either. Keep up the good work! I wish I had Photoshop. I technically do, but it's Photoshop 5 (pretty much a relic). I must resort to Paint.net or Gimp.

Hm... I like them. They aren't exactly what you would call an average signature since the dimensions are more of a box than a rectangle. But your editing is great. A lot better than what I can do, trust me. I like the ShinRan one, for obvious reasons, though the first one wasn't bad either. Keep up the good work! I wish I had Photoshop. I technically do, but it's Photoshop 5 (pretty much a relic). I must resort to Paint.net or Gimp.

Thanks, it's easier for me to do it as a box than a rectangle. You can download a trial photoshop off of adobe's website, and then I can give you a serial key.

Finally got to see them (my browser hasn't been cooperating recently)! I agree with Meitantei Holmes that the typical sig is a rectangle, but no worries. I've got Photoshop (my school was kind enough to provide us with it and my parents kind enough to provide the money :P). I'm no pro with Photoshop, so compared to me, I'd say you're pretty good. Your editing is really good (compared to mine). I chose the ShinRan one because I simply thought that the editing was much better and looked more professional.

Great job!

that's not how you write conan in japanese it's: コナン unless you meant something else...?

It's written in Chinese... Didn't you know I'm Chinese?

Hm... Well, to start off, don't feel so bad about yourself. We all have our low days, right? Anyway, back to the picture. It looks okay, but the coloring isn't too good, and the drawing itself isn't all that neat. But you tried your best, even though it wasn't your best work of art. Maybe better luck next time!

All the ConAis will not be happy!

That's too bad for them! ^0^