Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Aeyra's art thread

So, I heard it was Southpaw's birthday, so I managed to draw this in... *counts on fingers* about half an hour during my math final. (and skillfully hid it to keep from getting confiscated) While it doesn't say Happy B-day or anything (that would be kind of suspicious for my friends and family), I hope Southpaw likes it!

if_heiji_shrunk____by_iluvshadowclaw-d3ik3gj.jpg

As you can see, Conan's in the corner like 'Okay...' He's adorable. It's a mini- Heiji in Conan's clothes. I have no idea why he would dress like Conan, but he apparently did. ^^ I didn't have a guide while drawing this (no nothing during math finals) so I'm really proud. I traced it on the computer with a mouse, so the lines are a little mousy, but it's hard to tell unless you zoom in. I'm proud of this drawing... Just saying...

Happy Birthday KKLT! *dodges tomatoes for being late* I just drew this this morning. *chuckles weakly* I hope you like it! I worked all day and now I can't even see my computer screen clearly. I'm proud of this. I didn't reference anything so I'm really happy that everybody is quite recognizable. ^^

detective_conan_by_iluvshadowclaw-d3inyjb.jpg

This was traced in SAI, and then colored and stuff in Photoshop. I have like- 10 layers per person on this thing... And now I just realized I forgot to color the button on Shinichi's shirt... I'll fix that later.. Tomorrow... Anyways, happy birthday, KKLT!

^^ You finished it!!

They (except Heiji) look white. :P Pale? :huh: but it's good!!! XD

But I'm sure KKLT will like this.

Loled @ Hakuba c8908497.gif{What about me...) XD

I fixed the paleness! Three cheers to opacity adjusters!! (and the ability to lock transparent pixels!) Glad you like it!

LOL! Poor hakuba!!! XD

It's so cute!!!!!!! Especially the cat!!!! :P joking XD

Loved it. How did you do the elaborate background! Lol! The entire thing looks like a lot of hardworking XD

Fantastic Aeyra!!!!!! XD thanks!!!!!! :D

Yeah, I looked at your introduction page and you said you liked these three guys best, but I just had to draw Hakuba somehwere. :P The background was actually one of the easier parts. Background = two different brushes, two different colors, crystallize filter, cell size: max, rough pastel pixel. I love Photoshop. The hardest part of this was probably tracing it. All of the lines still look mousey... I'm glad you like it though!

I fixed the paleness! Three cheers to opacity adjusters!! (and the ability to lock transparent pixels!) Glad you like it!

Yeah, I looked at your introduction page and you said you liked these three guys best, but I just had to draw Hakuba somehwere. :P The background was actually one of the easier parts. Background = two different brushes, two different colors, crystallize filter, cell size: max, rough pastel pixel. I love Photoshop. The hardest part of this was probably tracing it. All of the lines still look mousey... I'm glad you like it though!

WOW You actually went through my intro page?! XD *touched* XD

Yep I loved it :) Thanks kikichan!!!

So I've been listening to the caramelldansen all day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSVz3_iyCT4&feature=mh_lolz&list=FL2x7WofVQ_Uo#start=0:00;end=2:53;autoreplay=true;showoptions=false

<- This thing right here, and I had to compulsion to draw Pikachu. And after exploring deviantart, I had the compulsion to draw Hakuba. The end result? This random drawing that took me less than an hour to draw, trace, and color. (this means it's pretty bad...) I hope it's okay, I didn't reference anything (again) despite being right next to the computer. I'm practicing not looking at anything while I draw. ^^ I'm getting better. (I think...) It took me approx. 5 min to sketch, 20 min. to trace, 30 min. to color. Please comment!

what_is_that__by_iluvshadowclaw-d3iq00n.jpg

Looks like the two boys have no idea what a Pikachu is... And who knew that Pikachu was a Kid fanatic? XD

how do you draw really quickly?

I drew an outline and just rushed right through it. I don't really know... I used to take a lot more time but now... It comes really easily..