Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend

No way, no way, I think you need a new one

Hey, hey, you, you, I could be your girlfriend

Hey, hey, you, you, I know that you like me

No way, no way, you know it's not a secret

Hey, hey, you, you, I want to be your girlfriend

Sonoko wants to be Kaitou Kid's girlfriend??? Sorry but Kid doesn't love u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLc_iaNSSZU

I must say, this is my best piece yet. XD Please comment! I don't want to have worked on this thing for a week and not have any feedback on it. Please? *puppy dog eyes*

EDIT: I fixed some of the problems you guys saw using photoshop- I let Ran's hair fly out a little and Shinichi's head is more round. Whaddaya think?

sakura_by_iluvshadowclaw-d3hdb2h.jpg

• Upvote 2

WHOA :o IT'S SO GOOD :D Love it <3 AND it's ShinRan, which makes it even better! My only complaint is that their heads are a bit skinny xD But it's still nice <3 Good job!

The coloring is great!

The drawing is decent, but you have to be careful with the head size and the fence gate thing in the background.

It would've been nicer if their hair was a tad bit more flying out in the wind, but no big deal.

Keep up the great work!

The coloring is great!

The drawing is decent, but you have to be careful with the head size and the fence gate thing in the background.

It would've been nicer if their hair was a tad bit more flying out in the wind, but no big deal.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks! At the moment, I had been more concerned with coloring, so the actual drawing took me less than 20 minutes... *heh heh heh* *chuckles weakly* Yeah, her hair in the drawing is actually completely flat, but using the mouse and my magical photoshop, I fixed it up a bit. I'm working on a Hakuba Kaito (not yaoi) friendship thing where Hakuba is doing a bit of magic. Looks a lil' bit weird, but I think I can fix it.

It's great!!! :D Just one thing.. They look too serious.. Should be more like they're nervous, or something.. cuz it's a romantic time, and they're about to, uhm.. kiss, or something like that.. :oops: A-anyway!! It'd be kinda cute if Ran's face was facing downwards, but still looking at him while blushing.. :D And if Shinichi was more nervous, cuz he's kinda too serious... Something like that..

Sorry, it's maybe too hard to do all that..? óÒ

• Upvote 1

It's great!!! :D Just one thing.. They look too serious.. Should be more like they're nervous, or something.. cuz it's a romantic time, and they're about to, uhm.. kiss, or something like that.. :oops: A-anyway!! It'd be kinda cute if Ran's face was facing downwards, but still looking at him while blushing.. :D And if Shinichi was more nervous, cuz he's kinda too serious... Something like that..

Sorry, it's maybe too hard to do all that..? óÒ

No. I made it to be kind of serious, like a paused in time sort of thing. I thought nervousness would ruin the kind of special tension I meant for there to be. It's like, suddenly all the lies are gone, there's sakura petals floating around, and everything is perfect for just one moment, and they're alone, and- well, I couldn't draw it that well, but that was my intention.

Okay, if you want to know what gave me the idea, blame Cure-kun's most recent drawings. Mine is crappy, the ink is way too thick, and it took me ten minutes to draw, and therefore it is inferior. But, still, whaddaya think? My brother looked and said 'Ran looks too much like a man'. Me: 'Shut up. She's supposed to.' I wasn't really looking at anything, so once again, it's crappy. Enjoy..

post-6064-0-32449600-1306719942_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

i like the girly form of conan and what ur brother said was true

RAN REALLY LOOKS LIKE A MAN

*laughs* This is what I yelled at him next. "THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT, AARON!!!" Then he went back to his video games. I dunno, but Ran was easiest to draw.... -.-' Perhaps it's cuz I'm better at drawing guys. I just dislike how Shinichi and Conan still look like guys...

Thanks. But it's really bad. I'll do a girl Heiji and a male Ai this weekend.

Girl Heiji... wonder what he'll look like...efb50fe2.gifbaa60776.gif