The Casebook of Female High-School Detective Sonoko Suzuki
Sonoko volunteers herself to write and direct a stage play by Teitan High School students for charity at a church. She came up with a murder case featuring characters from the series (i.e. Kogoro, Megure, etc.) and herself as the female high school detective who will solve the case. However, she can't come up with the meaning of the dying message the victim leaves, and how the rest of the story plays out.
At first, Sonoko asked Ran to talk to Kogoro for suggestion on how the meaning of the dying message should be. He ended up saying the same thing as his deduction in Sonoko's script. Ran then decided to call Shinichi hoping he could give a good suggestion, but Shinichi said he'll call her later. So, in the meantime, the Detective Boys tried to help Sonoko come up with the story.
The case below is the story Sonoko came up with for the stage play.
- The representation of the drama play was presented in Beika Church.
- The title of the case comes from a book of Arthur Conan Doyle titled The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes.
- Although this case in non-canon, Sonoko observed that Conan goes to the bathroom a lot, which happened twice in this OVA, and both times was to get on the phone as Shinichi.
- Although it was only in imagination land, when Shinichi called Ran, he was playing the violin, which is the first time to see him play a musical instrument so far.
- This is the first case, however non--canon, that shows the windows that spell out "Mouri Detective Agency" do actually open, by sliding over or under another window.
|Detective Conan OVAs|
|OVAs||Conan vs. Kid vs. Yaiba - The Grand Battle for the Treasure Sword!! • 16 Suspects!? • Conan, Heiji, and the Vanished Boy • Conan, Kid, and the Crystal Mother • The Target is Kogoro!! The Detective Boys' Secret Report • Follow the Vanished Diamond! Conan & Heiji vs. Kid! • A Challenge from Agasa! Agasa vs. Conan and the Detective Boys • The Casebook of Female High-School Detective Sonoko Suzuki • The Stranger from Ten Years Later • Kid in Trap Island • A Secret Order From London • The Miracle of Excalibur|
|Magic and Bonus Files||Magic File • Magic File 2: Shinichi Kudo, The Case of the Mysterious Wall and the Black Lab • Magic File 3: Shinichi and Ran, Memories of Mahjong Tiles and Tanabata • Magic File 4: The Osaka Okonomiyaki Odyssey • Magic File 5: Niigata~Tokyo Souvenir Capriccio • Bonus File 1: Flower of Fantasista|
|Gosho Aoyama's Collection of Short Stories||Wait For Me • The Wandering Red Butterfly • The Santa Claus of Summer • Detective George's Mini-Mini Big Strategy • The Ten Planets in the Night Sky • Play It Again • The Mysterious Murder Plan (The Making of Conan)|
|Detective Conan vs. Wooo||Fatuous Detective!? Kogoro Mouri • Television Personality Maomi Yuki's Worries|