An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case
|Title:||An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case|
|Japanese title:|| アイドル密室殺人事件 |
(Aidoru Misshitsu Satsujin Jiken)
|Original airdate:||January 22, 1996|
|Manga source:||Volume 1: Files 6-9 (006-009)|
|English title:||Beware of Idols|
|Dubbed episode:||Episode 3|
|English airdate:||May 26, 2004|
|Cast:|| Conan Edogawa |
|Case solved by:||Kogoro Mouri (via Conan)|
|Next Conan's Hint:||Ice|
|Episode director:||Masato Sato|
|Animation director:||Akio Kawamura|
|Opening song:||Mune ga Dokidoki|
|Closing song:||STEP BY STEP|
|Prev episode:||« Company President's Daughter Kidnapping Case|
|Next episode:||The Coded Map of the City Case »|
|List of episodes|
An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case is the third episode of Case Closed.
 Characters introduced
 Gadgets introduced
Conan declines to walk home from school with classmates Ayumi, Genta, and Mitsuhiko. He arrives at the Mouri Detective Agency to see that without work, Kogoro spent all day drinking beer and watching his favorite popstar, Yoko Okino, on TV. When a client arrives during one of her shows, Kogoro even tries to make them return later — until he realizes that the client is Yoko Okino herself, accompanied by her manager. Kogoro quickly makes himself presentable and hears her concerns about a recent stalker. He agrees to investigate at her apartment, and Ran and Conan tag along. Ayumi, Genta, and Mitsuhiko were watching the agency and also follow, so when the front door opens everyone sees the body on the floor inside.
 Manga to anime changes
- In the anime, Ayumi, Mitsuhiko, and Genta introduce themselves to Conan and follows him on the case. The Detective Boys don't appear in the manga until the haunted mansion case in the next volume.
- In the manga, Ran suspects that Shinichi's absence might have to due with the two men in black that he pursued and planned to call the police. In the anime she merely plans to report his absence to the police without any mention of the men in black.
 BGM listing
|1||胸がドキドキ||Mune ga Dokidoki||The Pounding of My Heart||Mune ga Dokidoki|
|2||コナンの勝利 （夜空ver.）||Konan no Shōri (Yozora ver.)||Conan's Victory (Night Sky ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|3||蘭のテーマ||Ran no Tēma||Ran's Theme||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
|4||脅迫 （パート２）||Kyōhaku (Pāto 2)||Threat (Part 2)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|5||悪のテーマ （パート２）||Aku no Tēma (Pāto 2)||Theme of Evil (Part 2)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|6||悪のテーマ （パート１）||Aku no Tēma (Pāto 1)||Theme of Evil (Part 1)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|7||事件現場 （オリジナルver.）||Jiken Genba (Orijinaru ver.)||Scene of the Case (Original ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|8||推理 （オリジナルver.）||Suiri (Orijinaru ver.)||Deduction (Original ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|9||事件現場 （謎ver.）||Jiken Genba (Nazo ver.)||Scene of the Case (Mystery ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|10||推理 （オリジナルver.）||Suiri (Orijinaru ver.)||Deduction (Original ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|11||緊迫||Kinpaku||Tension||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|12||沈む夕陽||Shizumu Yūhi||Depressing Sunset||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
|13||対決のテーマ （落ち着きver.）||Taiketsu no Tēma (Ochitsuki ver.)||Showdown Theme (Calm ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|14||それいけコナン （哀愁ヴァージョン）||Soreike Konan (Aishū Vājon)||Let's Go Conan (Sorrow Version)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
|15||蘭のテーマ||Ran no Tēma||Ran's Theme||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
|16||STEP BY STEP||STEP BY STEP||STEP BY STEP||STEP BY STEP|
|17||蘭のテーマ （涙ver.）||Ran no Tēma (Namida ver.)||Ran's Theme (Tearful ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
- Even though the victim landed back-down on the knife and most likely died instantly according to the coroner, the corpse is found in a belly-down position. The only way for this to be possible is if the corpse flopped over after impact or if the coroner was incorrect about the instantaneity of the death.
- This is Eiichi Yamagishi's first appearance, his second appearance is On Location, TV Drama Murder Case.
- Also the first episode that the victim is stabbed.
 In other languages
 See also
|Episodes of Season 1|
|Episode 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25 • 26 • 27 • 28|