Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Haha, I find it odd that you two are so similar :P

Ship it haha JK

I rather not :P I'll get killed here :P

MohoXJean never killed you. I'm sure you'll survive a KenziXMH, haha.

tumblr_lncvacnEDK1qhe0bd.jpg

And KtPT, I haven't been MH for nearly 3 years, oh my gosh...

Ship it haha JK

I rather not :P I'll get killed here :P

MohoXJean never killed you. I'm sure you'll survive a KenziXMH, haha.

5b7e0fdd39178dc8d4148618607fc96fb8908a1e

OMM: So... I have a confession to make. I've been stalking all signs KenzixAkazora for a while now. Only now have I realized that I'm not alone.

OMM: So... I have a confession to make. I've been stalking all signs KenzixAkazora for a while now. Only now have I realized that I'm not alone.

Call me scupid but, same :P I really need to see more of this xD

On My Mind: It's finally over :V No more leaving the house for a long while.

*Begins to stalk posts with renewed fervor with James Bond theme in the background*

I'm still trying to figure out why/how my laptop's charging cord sparked yesterday morning. I was just sitting with my laptop when I suddenly heard this really just.. electrical sound and smelled something. I looked down and my cord had sparked only a few inches away from my knee! It fortunately only lasted a couple of seconds but it made my room smell like smoke for a good 30 minutes and burnt my sheets. Now I have to call customer service to see if my laptop's warranty covers the charging cord to see if I can get it replaced so I don't have to buy a new one (on amazon a new one would cost $30) sighs. And it certainly doesn't help I hate talking on the phone :/

I'm still trying to figure out why/how my laptop's charging cord sparked yesterday morning. I was just sitting with my laptop when I suddenly heard this really just.. electrical sound and smelled something. I looked down and my cord had sparked only a few inches away from my knee! It fortunately only lasted a couple of seconds but it made my room smell like smoke for a good 30 minutes and burnt my sheets. Now I have to call customer service to see if my laptop's warranty covers the charging cord to see if I can get it replaced so I don't have to buy a new one (on amazon a new one would cost $30) sighs. And it certainly doesn't help I hate talking on the phone :/

That's terrible. Someone could've gotten hurt.

That's terrible. Someone could've gotten hurt.

Yup, I have no idea what I would've done had the spark actually caught my bed or myself on fire orz That was little too close for comfort  :unsure:

Yup, I have no idea what I would've done had the spark actually caught my bed or myself on fire orz That was little too close for comfort  :unsure:

If someone asks, say it was a dragon and you only managed to dodge its fireball by a few centimeters (or inches, whatever). People will say you're awesome for surviving a dragon's wrath!

If someone asks, say it was a dragon and you only managed to dodge its fireball by a few centimeters (or inches, whatever). People will say you're awesome for surviving a dragon's wrath!

If only I'd thought of that yesterday! haha 

Meh, how old was the charger?

star wars with dragons 

Woah. That will suck a lot. No Kidding.

On My Mind: Sleep.