Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM: I just finished my homework for Research. We were supposed to find a new update in scientific research and say our insights, blah blah blah. I'll do the rest tomorrow. My mom's already sleeping and I need her for homework.

We have a Chemistry test on Monday. I don't know if it's the laboratory works or the written test regarding the discussion last meeting. 

I need to think of a concept for this activity we're going to do on Monday. I also need to listen to some songs. I have so much to do yet I'm here, frolicking in this website. Let me embrace procrastination for the billionth time. 

I rarely clarify things though. I'd complicate them but then someone who understand comes by and ruins the effort by simplifying again :P

They didn't accept me to school. Fuck them. sorry.  But my friend didn't either. But I got 5/30 points from motivation. And that psychopath (or what ever it's) interviewed me in 5 minutes. And other interviewers took almost 15 mins.

Wouldn't that mean you bought the weekends instead? :V

If I bought the weekends, I would have the relaxation of the weekends with me. I don't :V

OMM: I have a habit now that I want to laugh evilly :VV

OMM2: PIXELATED ANIME!!

OMM: The teachers didn't give us any homework today. I still can't believe it.

We're going to have an interpretative dance tomorrow, though. Hopefully, I won't mess it up for the sake of my groupmates. 

OMM:

1382373179_ohio_state_marching_band__moo

I have no classes tomorrow, and there's not much homework to do. Unbelievable.

More like I traded >_>

Well, if I didn't sacrifice half of my summer, I wouldn't have been able to get a chance to go to SoKor, so..."No pain, no gain"? :V

OMM: Ughhh should I draw Celes or Miku in pixels?

I don't really get the big deal why people here want to go abroad so much. I'm not even that motivated to go to Japan. :/

More like I traded >_>

Well, if I didn't sacrifice half of my summer, I wouldn't have been able to get a chance to go to SoKor, so..."No pain, no gain"? :V

Could you be referring to the Korea International Maths Competition that'll be held at Daejeon, South Korea?