Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

You've been ambiguous about your teachings so everything you correct counts. And why quote things you don't agree with? That's just to say I was right. You didn't agree before but then you go against what you yourself say. I mean you were the one who mentioned the dots in the first place if you quote that thread.

And your parents are older than you. Respect that at least.

When was I ambiguous? When I see a wrong thing, I simply say, **insert correction here*. If you don't get it, ask and I'll point it out. Also, I presented what I knew. You interpret it in whatever way you want. If you cause conflict with your interpretation, I have nothing to do with it. Never knew so many word definitions changed these past few days.

I quoted it because you're the one who said that it was OK without the periods and now you're saying I should write it with the full stop/periods. The implied question is, "Which one?!" The last sentence was mainly sarcasm.

Hmmm,

You: PS-*did

Me: *P.S.

You: PS: It is acceptable to write without the stops :V

I guess that was the dot conversation in that thread.

My parents sometimes don't. Whenever I try to speak, they'll always shut me up.

No, you just implied you were trying to teach me. That includes parts when you ignore a whole post to just *Correct stuff. And now you say I'm deluding myself. You try to ridicule me. Now don't just go "Oh that's what it looked like?" because even when I ignore you somehow have to drag me into stuff or make your presence known. 

I think I went wrong with mean. I should have rude, yes. Sarcastic and rude. Point is you're always adamant about what you say and you're just going to make exceptions, exceptions which are meant to make me look like a fool I might add, only with me. Implying is not the same as declaring and is that any way to imply anything? By making fun of a person? 

Sheesh, is the fact that they gave birth to you not enough to accept shutting up and putting up with things because parents most likely do what they think is better for you even if it contradicts with what you think? Lower your pride. :V

Top marks on my oral mathematics exam!

Totally unexpected, but very appreciated.

Wow. You have now succeeded me because I never topped any oral math exams. Well I never took any either but that's besides the point XD 

So while reading an AU fanfic where Shiho's parents are still alive (but where's her sister?!), I read this sickeningly sweet attitude coming from Elena, and Atsushi takes the role of sensible husband calming his crazypants wife down. And then it happened. An idea for a fanfic of my own.. or a scene.. or SOMETHING that properly displays what Elena and Atsushi were really like. I don't think it'd be anything like what was written and in this case I just want to write it myself. The problem? I'm already writing two long fics simultaneously while crafting one (kinda) in the back and have a non-fanfiction fiction story going along on fictionpress.

SO that's what's on my mind. And I'm probably going to write SOMETHING. Sometime. Too much weighing on my mind right now.

I get so many original plots in a week and someone always wants me to write them. Same as you, one orignal two fanfiction with another fanfiction in my mind and numerous original ideas bouncing off walls. And hey cool profile pic HaibaraDaiFan. XD

Random Answer Portion

Democracy

Why I love Matilda Wormwood <3

Whoa oral math. Never had that ever.

IRL is awesome

I remember approximately 50% of our topics here. You already said that.

Heck yes they are complicated.

Someone hates our section  <_<

The Illegal Wi-Fi :P

We should be the BFG and Sophie. No, that wasn't an insult.

My PP doesn't like that.

It's built on unbiased rock-solid laws.

Logical comes after Solitary. I answered 2 to that question.

The lacunar amnesiac shall join you there. 

I should continue my fanfic but my partner and I hardly communicate anymore  <_<

When I think about something too much, I become stressed

When you don't want to exercise but you're forced to go along with the person who does to the gym and you decide to start exercising like insane and when you get the back the person who was supposed to exercise is having a drink that is not water...OTL

I want to focus on my studies. I really, really want to. I just find myself distracted so easily :( 

I want to focus on my studies. I really, really want to. I just find myself distracted so easily :(

Butterflies~

I get so many original plots in a week and someone always wants me to write them. Same as you, one orignal two fanfiction with another fanfiction in my mind and numerous original ideas bouncing off walls. And hey cool profile pic HaibaraDaiFan. XD

XDDD I'm usually able to turn mine into scenes in my current running stories unless they vary too much from what I'm doing already.. which is why I have so many ridiculous stories XDD I'm glad there's someone else out there like me~~  And thanks :DD

• Upvote 1