Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM: Why AL is hugging Officer Kaoko :V

There was a time in DCW I'd like to call the great depression with members having left and leaving left and right and I was a just a newbie but I wanted to help cheer people up so together with my trusty side-kick Hano we went to all profiles we could find posting hugs. ^^ Stalk all you want if you want to know me you'll have to address me directly and privately. :P

Don't you know how awesome she is? B) I'd hug Kaoko-chan instead of Nara any day. ^__^

And Neechan you can be. Sometimes :P

Don't you know how awesome she is? B) I'd hug Kaoko-chan instead of Nara any day. ^__^

And Neechan you can be. Sometimes :P

Call the Ghostbusters :V

Also, super salty popcorn for the win!

Call the Ghostbusters :V

Also, super salty popcorn for the win!

Great for people to have their blood pressure shoot up! ^^

I just got home from the mall. I finally watched Maleficent! I enjoyed it! I never really knew what to expect...

Also, for the first time in forever, I didn't procrastinate on doing my homework. It feels good to be free. :D

Not at risk of hypertension, though

Where is your full-stop :<

Perhaps your body adapted because of your blood pressure fluctuating without salt a lot too :P

I just got home from the mall. I finally watched Maleficent! I enjoyed it! I never really knew what to expect...

Also, for the first time in forever, I didn't procrastinate on doing my homework. It feels good to be free. :D

Maleficent?

It seemed like a fanfic and not an untold story, though. They could have had Maleficent turn into a dragon (like the original! That was awesome!) because the fairies attacked her when they guided the prince to the castle, and so she sacrificed herself to save Aurora, right?

I eat lots of salty stuff, AL.

Maleficent?

It seemed like a fanfic and not an untold story, though. They could have had Maleficent turn into a dragon (like the original! That was awesome!) because the fairies attacked her when they guided the prince to the castle, and so she sacrificed herself to save Aurora, right?

Yeah, some events in the movie didn't quite match up with the original. Well, the fairies in the movie didn't seem so mature (when were they ever?) and as powerful as they seemed in the original. And the true love's kiss part was quite unexpected XD And the raven got turned into stone in the original right?