Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Yeah, some events in the movie didn't quite match up with the original. Well, the fairies in the movie didn't seem so mature (when were they ever?) and as powerful as they seemed in the original. And the true love's kiss part was quite unexpected XD And the raven got turned into stone in the original right?

I think the movie made it clear that it was a retelling/reboot rather than an outright account of Maleficent's history. Even Aurora's quote at the end implies that the more well-known version is, well supposed to be, false. The marketing and promotion for the film's a different story though.

I dont get whats going on but WHO DARES TO REMOVE DRAGONS RAWWWR

Arghhh why I no notice this -_- The dragon wasn't removed, actually :P

2b0ceb063f68ddccb38fa436cee0256c816d0943

It wasn't that :P It was a game we played on our first day. Oh gosh at our age we don't play those games anymore. It involved "karate-chopping" a random person.

*sigh* I wish twin could see my wataa post T_T

Oh that  -_- I doubt astra will come back though. And Prem too (I prefer it that way actually :P)

Yay~But how come?  :huh:

You know the answer very well yourself. 

Why? They look good together (screw age gap)!

:( Prem is just....well he's just a Prem. Now someone that's like Ren-kun or MK, go ahead! XD

Is it because he's annoying? Of course it's not for the ellipsis, right? Wonder why Lyka likes talking to him.

You shouldn't meddle in Lyka's affairs :P

I am the older twin, I have the right to meddle :P besides it's the same for her ^^ I just have high standards in her case :P

She's thirteen  <_< Don't force her too much. And you know it's a problem when she's Prem's (and Zubat's) servant ^^

OMM:

Section Sodium~

Frisbee clubbb

That awesome moment when you remember the names of people you just met.

When a box says "easy open" and you need scissors, a knife, a spear, a gun and a lightsaber to open it.

Centipede.

When I say "clean my room", I usually mean I created a path from the door to my bed.

In bed, wondering if it's worth getting up to pee.

Why does my room get so messy when I just literally sit in front of my computer everyday?

That moment when you raise your hand in class and some jerk shouts out the answer. 

The only thing preventing me from smashing my alarm in the morning is the fact that it's my phone.

Meme!

That boss moment when you catch something before it hits the ground.

Of course I talk to myself! Sometimes I need expert advice!

I need an extra day between Saturday and Sunday.

Why does my blouse looks dirty even if it's not?

GAHAHAHA~

This is not spamming. It is saying what's on my mind.

Rain rain go away

Internet withdrawal symptoms. 

She's thirteen  <_< Don't force her too much. And you know it's a problem when she's Prem's (and Zubat's) servant ^^

I'd rather she not date anyone until she's 18 but that's just me XD

OMM:

Section Sodium~

Frisbee clubbb

That awesome moment when you remember the names of people you just met.

When a box says "easy open" and you need scissors, a knife, a spear, a gun and a lightsaber to open it.

Centipede.

When I say "clean my room", I usually mean I created a path from the door to my bed.

In bed, wondering if it's worth getting up to pee.

Why does my room get so messy when I just literally sit in front of my computer everyday?

That moment when you raise your hand in class and some jerk shouts out the answer. 

The only thing preventing me from smashing my alarm in the morning is the fact that it's my phone.

Meme!

That boss moment when you catch something before it hits the ground.

Of course I talk to myself! Sometimes I need expert advice!

I need an extra day between Saturday and Sunday.

Why does my blouse looks dirty even if it's not?

GAHAHAHA~

This is not spamming. It is saying what's on my mind.

Rain rain go away

Internet withdrawal symptoms.

Don't sweat it, just don't repeat the same post literally over and over again. If the mods were really serious about spam we wouldn't be able to reach Detective :P

Also, I'm finding the answer to the underlined question myself. =_=

Do you honestly think someone can make 20,000+ posts all relative to the topic of threads in just 5 years? I wasn't referring to myself. You should have corrected the "we" first then. :mellow:

We/I'm not even a Detective yet  :mellow:

Don't sweat it, just don't repeat the same post literally over and over again. If the mods were really serious about spam we wouldn't be able to reach Detective :P

That is correct unless you're a cat in a Nazi uniform. I suppose you want me to put won't there? 

See, yet. Otherwise.....we wouldn't be able to reach detective. :P