Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Me also... but my situation's different, I have to seriously get here continue on Taken's poem... I decided to give up facebook. I'm interested to take on poems because I'm having idea what I want to do, dying to create one kind of games about poetry riddle but was afraid of lack of inactivity...

Whoa! I did also apply for my club today...Is it coincidence or what? :blink:

idk... maybe we're schoolmates... :blink:

Thinking if i am qualified for something... ^_^"

(as usual) thinking of what am i gonna do tom.

Having a great time. My best friend broke up with his skanky girlfriend who was emotionally cheating on him. I'm so thankful to see him happy again, at last. ^_^

thinking if tomorrow's celebration's gonna be a success :unsure: -->really nervous now...hope they will like it.

Advance HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all daddy, pop, papa, tatay, otou-san, vader, baba, abba, ba, bapa, tata, otec, patri, ta, buwa, pater, babbo, ate, pai, papi, athair all over the world... :wub: :grin:

Any other fanfiction writer here start writing YEARS ago... and go back and read their old works?

Oh... My... God...I.... it's torture. I'm KILLING myself reading over the works I produced just six years ago. I'm... oh my god. Just.... oh my god. I can't even get a clear picture of what I was trying to convey! My spelling is horrible, there's no imagery, and for the love of god WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TRANSITIONS?! WHAT WAS I DOING?! WHAT WAS I TRYING TO SAY?!

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN-

Wish me luck, people. :) I haven't win once of any poetry competition and keep stuck on last round many many times... gah recently this year I keep slipping down, but I hope I able to bag this weekly competition as I was aimlessly writing and getting reviews...... so difficult. T_T

On my mind is the Beatles, Queen and Elvis.

This DC trading card I made.... is the best card in my deck. lol

Lol..

In a fight with my friend, the guy I like. *sigh* >.<"

Why? :(

Wish me luck, people. :) I haven't win once of any poetry competition and keep stuck on last round many many times... gah recently this year I keep slipping down, but I hope I able to bag this weekly competition as I was aimlessly writing and getting reviews...... so difficult. T_T

Good luck!