Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I think I know what you mean... XD

---------------------------------

I'd rather see Ai dance than watch Conan dance.

^ This.

im glad the kids liked the veggies I cooked yesterday :D at least, there are still some who like them and not acting like a brat when eating. and yay~ we got chocolates from Japan~~~ \o/ im starting to think that im having my sweet tooth back.. :/

...what are our two front teeth called again?

Hye guys,miss talking with you since i am very busy about visiting twitter every online hours (i think not visiting dcw often really knocking me off),

Oh well,the school days are near so were gonna hit days to spend freely.

On my mind? The fact that DCTP has to stop subbing the DC episodes... :< But I'm glad that they're still doing the manga <3

deeeeim.

Team Sophie for ANTM:BE \o/ the big question, though, is if they would allow a Brit to take over the runway. geez~~~ there's no way they would. im sure they're gonna choose Laura's strongest photo and Sophie's weakest so the former would win.

EDIT: YAY~~~~ Sophie won~!!! <3 :D

I read this wrong. Very wrong. Ahem...I'll leave now.

Everyone reads it wrong... Very well, France and England.

Happy! I managed to get an 100 on Mrs. Springhorn's test and man, that's impossible~.

I can now name pretty much how every event of WWII in order now...

Going to see the Avengers again!

Everyone reads it wrong... Very well, France and England.

Happy! I managed to get an 100 on Mrs. Springhorn's test and man, that's impossible~.

I can now name pretty much how every event of WWII in order now...

Going to see the Avengers again!

Need to go see the Avengers still.... OTL

Hello~ DCW, Cure-kun here....

Where have I been? Well, I did get on few times(either as anonymous or guest), but it's just that I didn't post/comment/reply.... sorry about just visiting to "look around" most of the time...

Well, about Yohan... it's kinda sad that he is about to quit drawing and playing piano that he enjoyed... I barely stopped him after talking chatting for hours. Gosh, he must have crashed really hard on depression. I wish I can be next to him right now... Anyways he found a new interest with numbers and he's really obsessed with it too... I could post in a thread, but then again, it's really long... and he said that he didn't show me the whole thing yet because he's still working on it... looks like when he is depressed, he can concentrate a lot...

@Misaki-chan

LOL Avengers. It was likea comedy, I should say... uhh.. was that a spoiler? I don't think so. Just a heads up.

...Misaki. Go see it. Now.

I will D: (when I have time =X)

Maybe later today when its daytime out I might be able to....

Hello~ DCW, Cure-kun here....

Where have I been? Well, I did get on few times(either as anonymous or guest), but it's just that I didn't post/comment/reply.... sorry about just visiting to "look around" most of the time...

Well, about Yohan... it's kinda sad that he is about to quit drawing and playing piano that he enjoyed... I barely stopped him after talking chatting for hours. Gosh, he must have crashed really hard on depression. I wish I can be next to him right now... Anyways he found a new interest with numbers and he's really obsessed with it too... I could post in a thread, but then again, it's really long... and he said that he didn't show me the whole thing yet because he's still working on it... looks like when he is depressed, he can concentrate a lot...

@Misaki-chan

LOL Avengers. It was likea comedy, I should say... uhh.. was that a spoiler? I don't think so. Just a heads up.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: Poor Yohan......

Don't worry, I've stopped caring about spoilers since I have Avenger stuff on my Tumbr dashboard literally every day.

Don't worry, I've stopped caring about spoilers since I have Avenger stuff on my Tumbr dashboard literally every day.

Yea, it's annoying when people just post things...

Well they don't know who has and who hasn't seen the Avengers yet. ^^;

well, yea. But really. Sometimes I don't get on Facebook at all until I'm immune to spoilers. haha

cometo think of it... Yohan has 2nd facebook account that he forgot the password to....

well, yea. But really. Sometimes I don't get on Facebook at all until I'm immune to spoilers. haha

cometo think of it... Yohan has 2nd facebook account that he forgot the password to....

Huh. Never have had to deal with spoilers on my Facebook.

Same. =X