Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Japanese Classroom

Heyyy!!! Hajimemashite, minna! Can I join too?? I know some stuff...like hiragana/katakana, and some simple words/sentences...x)) And I'm Chinese, so I understand kanji.x)

Arigatou gozaimasu!!! xDDD

^ Agreed!

XD But I still mix up lots of the words >__< *sigh*

Chuugokujin rokusu! :P

Wait... Im Chinese but im not really a China person... Hmmm.... XDDDDDDD Who cares :P

疲れた!!!!!!!!!!!!! 昨夜わ、遅くに寝た... *SIGH*

Translation: Im tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I slept late last night... *SIGH*

^ O.o...........what? xP

Alright, I've just gotten a reply from Kaoko that her life is busy at the moment and she can't come on here as much as she used to. But she will continue with the project. Until then, hello to all of you new members...

Alright, I've just gotten a reply from Kaoko that her life is busy at the moment and she can't come on here as much as she used to. But she will continue with the project. Until then, hello to all of you new members...

Haha. Yeah, hi again! ^^

Can i still join this?

Of course. Everyone are welcome to join! ^^

I'd like to join and I am a beginner. However I think I know a fair bit for a beginner. I would put in a example of what I know but I typed it up then my computer stuffed on me so I can't be bothered to type it up again. (It was THAT long).

I learnt it from my cousin who takes Japanese as an elective, Anime, music etc. Plus I was born in Taiwan so I recognise Chinese characters Simplified and Traditional.

I want to join !

I am a complete noob in japanese.

I learned around 4 years chinese.

Tradition characters for 4 years and simplified for less than 6 months.

Still learning .

Hi folks! :D

Well, I'm already learning chinease, so it would be a bit difficult for me to try to learn both languages at once. But may I ask you a question? Hope I'll explain myself clearly. :3. (English is not even my mother language, sorry u_u).

You know that Ran calls Conan "Conan-kun" and he calls her "Ran-neechan". I heard it meant "little brother" and "old sister", right? But what about the others? For example, "oneechan" (he sometimes refers to Sonoko like this, doesn't he?). Which ones are the most common ones? Its for me to understand better the english sub videos

Thank you a lot! *U*.