Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

This is a pretty vague description and I don't have anything better, but does anyone recall an episode where Conan reminisces about the Moonlight Sonata Murder Case, thinking about how it was his only case where the culprit managed to commit suicide? Was there even such an episode? I think there was, but have no idea which one it could be.

This is a pretty vague description and I don't have anything better, but does anyone recall an episode where Conan reminisces about the Moonlight Sonata Murder Case, thinking about how it was his only case where the culprit managed to commit suicide? Was there even such an episode? I think there was, but have no idea which one it could be.

Episodes 77-78, Distinguished Family's Accidental Death Case:

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Distinguished_Family%27s_Consecutive_Accidental_Death_Case

There is a special ep me and my uncle adore it!

But we can't remember it name or no!

It's when A girl was dead and her dead body was on hanging like she was flying of the water fall!

I think heiji was there too..

And many crimes happen..

And the killer is the grandma I guess!!~

Plz tell me!

I want to surprise my uncle !

I ve checked many times but couldn't find it ):

I'm looking for the episode where Haibara and Conan are talking together in their classroom. Haibara says she doesn't belong in this place, and Ayumi, Genta, and Mitsuhiko overhear and point out the desk that is hers saying "that desk belongs to you", and then then go in turn and say something like "I sit here", "this one is mine", and so on.

Is it the ep 176,177,178..

No I don't guess it is..

Mayb.. 300 and something I don't remember..~

It's when A girl was dead and her dead body was on hanging like she was flying of the water fall!

And many crimes happen..

Plz tell me!

I believe that would be episodes 222-224, "And Then There Were No Mermaids".

And many crimes happen..

Plz tell me!

Yeah, that's the one.

An episode where a person dies and the killer is a female.The victim's room had an ice cream or chocolate vending machine.And mouri found the killer by looking at the marks left by the killer's mobile phone on a plastic wrapper.This was a single episode.

An episode where a person dies and the killer is a female.The victim's room had an ice cream or chocolate vending machine.And mouri found the killer by looking at the marks left by the killer's mobile phone on a plastic wrapper.This was a single episode.

Is this one of the early episode or the recent one?

Is the victim am man or a woman?

How the crime was committed?

How the " ice cream or chocolate vending machine" involved?

Are you sure it's a one episode case?

You don't have to quote what's not related to your post

I tried search "ice cream" "chocolate" "vending machine" "mobile phone" and "plastic " but could not found it.

Edit: did not see Waka's post :huh:

I'm looking for the episode where Haibara and Conan are talking together in their classroom. Haibara says she doesn't belong in this place, and Ayumi, Genta, and Mitsuhiko overhear and point out the desk that is hers saying "that desk belongs to you", and then then go in turn and say something like "I sit here", "this one is mine", and so on.

I think it's one of the oldest episodes, when Haibara feel out of place after she has nightmares... I'll go and check...yep, I'm confirmed! I have good memory about main story of Detective Conan. That's the episode when Vermouth make her first appearance. Let me trace it... volume 24, episode 176. Yep, Haibara say that when she's feeling down.

I think it's one of the oldest episodes, when Haibara feel out of place after she has nightmares... I'll go and check...yep, I'm confirmed! I have good memory about main story of Detective Conan. That's the episode when Vermouth make her first appearance. Let me trace it... volume 24, episode 176. Yep, Haibara say that when she's feeling down.

Emm, I think this question was answer already. It's movie 4

Emm, I think this question was answer already. It's movie 4

What, they move that script dialogue to movie 4? oh... and from resources I confirm the dialogue is also in manga. Volume 24.

When Chek firs ask I though it was ep 176 too. But even now I can't find it in ep 176 or vol 24. It you found it there can you point the page to me?

That scene is definitely not in the manga at V24. I checked Sherry's Return before asking the question here because that's where I thought it was too.

I though for sure it was ep176 but actually it was Movie 5 "Countdown to Heaven" about 44 minutes mark.

When Chek firs ask I though it was ep 176 too. But even now I can't find it in ep 176 or vol 24. It you found it there can you point the page to me?

An episode where a woman hires kogoro to prtotect her jewel or something from kaito kid.Conan knows kaito's identity.When they face each other kaito kid attacks him with cards.They both are on a roof top.

Say, which episode should I look first? I'm now at 130 but I guess latter on the series there are better ones, so could you tell me their numbers?

162 - Shinichi's solves his first murder case

176-178 - Conan and Haibara reunite with the BO

188-193 - Some of the best episodes you will ever see.

230-231 - Episode with important new characters on a hijacked bus

258-259 - Another important new character, who is kidnapped

271-272 - Ran's english teacher is introduced who is also an important character

286-288 - Flashback of Ran and Shinichi in New York, important for later episodes

299-300 - Heiji and Conan solve a case and the english teacher becomes more suspicious...

307-311 - More important BO episodes

345 - 2 and 1/2 hour long special with BO, probably the best episode with the most plot twists

425 - 2 hour long special with BO, a new member is revealed

429-430 - Important new character

472-473 - An adventure with Ran and Shinichi when they were little

491-504 - The longest and most action-packed arc of the series, Conan clashes with the BO

521-523 - Shinichi appearance with a twist

These are the main ones that I recommend you watching (for the meantime). But I think it would be better if you watch the episodes in chronological order, while looking forward to the episodes above.