Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

Hi everyone. I'm Jo. Anyway, I watched almost all of the DC movies and around 300+ TV episodes that I forgot which episode is this. This has been bugging me like crazy. I even tried to read all the 600+ episodes here in DCworld Wiki, but I still have not found the title.

Anyway, here's the plot/ moments that I remember:

*I am not sure if this was a movie or an episode, but I have a feeling that it is a movie.

* The story happened in an inn (?) near (beside) the river.

* Some of the women in the story wore kimono.

* One of the conflict was when they heard a "plok" in the river, which they believed to be the weapon used and thrown on the river.

*The ending was Mouri, Conan and the others realizing that the girl in kimono (a pretty innocent and nice girl) was the daughter of this monk, and the monk secretly supports her financially.

I have a really bad memory and that is all I can remember. Hope anyone can give suggestions on the title. Thanks everyone!

Forgot what ep is Ai x Conan x Ran..I mean Ran gave chocolates to DB and Ai said its full of sadness and Ran is pushing herself too much then Conan said how immature of me,I never wanna see her cry anymore even it means my disappearance (?) then he though Ran and the others are in danger..help? T.T

Forgot what ep is Ai x Conan x Ran..I mean Ran gave chocolates to DB and Ai said its full of sadness and Ran is pushing herself too much then Conan said how immature of me,I never wanna see her cry anymore even it means my disappearance (?) then he though Ran and the others are in danger..help? T.T

The Forgotten Memento of the Crime

I'm gonna watch it right now!

By the way, do you know in wich chapter Ran is waiting in the street when it's raining and Shinichi comes with a umbrella and says something like: <<You have to hurry back home, right?>>. Can't remember wich episode it was >___<.

I'm gonna watch it right now!

By the way, do you know in wich chapter Ran is waiting in the street when it's raining and Shinichi comes with a umbrella and says something like: <<You have to hurry back home, right?>>. Can't remember wich episode it was >___<.

i think that was in movie 11

im not so sure my self but that's the only thing that comes to mind