Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

Do you miss some old episodes? And want to re-watch them again but forgot the episode number 1b38f9e2.gif? Well, no need to worry 4412144b.gif, because this is the right thread for it 044.gif! Just describe the details you remember and we will try to look them up for you! Just name it!

PS. You do not need to create a new thread. Just go here.

• Upvote 2

I remember seeing an episode (possibly numbered in the 70s or 80s) where at the end, Ran sees Shinichi as a hallucination or sorts when looking at Conan, and as a result kneels down to kiss him. What episode was that?

I remember seeing an episode (possibly numbered in the 70s or 80s) where at the end, Ran sees Shinichi as a hallucination or sorts when looking at Conan, and as a result kneels down to kiss him. What episode was that?

I've never heard of that before just now. :huh: Do you remember what the case involved?

o m gee thank you!

Anytime 044.gif.

That was 129? Interesting... I thought it was revealed in another case. Could it have been mentioned on more than one occasion?

Ummm... not that I can think of efb50fe2.gif. But I'll surely inform you if I found a clue or remember any 044.gif.

Ran kiss Conan d582d79f.gif? Is she insane 3c68bb64.gif? Nah... I think you are mistaken. I remember episode with the exact how you describe it, but instead of Ran kissing Conan... she knelt down and hugged him. She was crying, wasn't she? That would be Episode 84-85... I think it was time when she suspected him for being Shinichi (that explains the hallucination)...

I hope I helped... (Ohohohoho 70bff581.gif)

I've never heard of that before just now. :huh: Do you remember what the case involved?

If that is what she/he was referring to... then it's Episode 84-85: Ski Lodge Murder Case.

Where Ran's previous teacher turned to be the murderer 4412144b.gif.

are you sure it wasn't movie 2, when they were trying to get out of the underwater restaurant?

are you sure it wasn't movie 2, when they were trying to get out of the underwater restaurant?

Nu-uh <_< ... TML said;

Umm... or maybe she/he got mixed up the episode with the movie :huh:.. dunno :mellow:.

I've heard it mentioned a few times that Megure now thinks it's Conan with the death jinx instead of Kogoro like he previously thought. Does anyone know the episode when he first says that? :mrgreen:

I've heard it mentioned a few times that Megure now thinks it's Conan with the death jinx instead of Kogoro like he previously thought. Does anyone know the episode when he first says that? :mrgreen:

Episode 549-550, The Revolving Shuhi Mystery!

After all those cases and such f529a952.gif... Inspector Megure just realised it then th_053_XD.gif.

I hope this helped :grin: .

Episode 549-550, The Revolving Shuhi Mystery!

After all those cases and such f529a952.gif... Inspector Megure just realised it then th_053_XD.gif.

I hope this helped :grin: .

i remember seeing an episode where ran,sonoko and conan are on a beach and later they find an old man dead,and the suspects are 3 brothers and conan uses sonoko to reveal the killer.She tells that telephone lines still operate after electricity cut.please tell me which episode was this?thank you

Thank you Officer Kaoko! :mrgreen:

I'll go watch that now....

Akh, didn't see this till now xD

You are welcome 088.gif! :mrgreen:

Shuhi? Is that a typo?

Dunno~ I love sushi. ;-)

i remember seeing an episode where ran,sonoko and conan are on a beach and later they find an old man dead,and the suspects are 3 brothers and conan uses sonoko to reveal the killer.She tells that telephone lines still operate after electricity cut.please tell me which episode was this?thank you

Episode 72 f529a952.gif: The Triplet's Country Home Murder Case

I hope this is what you wanted :-D

i just remembered a case where a man goes to his own house with the detective boys group and professor agasa.He then kills a lady who was watching tv in his house.

thanks Officer Kaoko for episode 72

officer kaoko i just remebered an episode or a movie or an ova where heiji and conan visit a temple where there was a murder and heiji and conan solve the case by looking at a spinning fan which was held by kazuha.And the previous question's answer was easy to get.It was episode 269-270.

officer kaoko i just remebered an episode or a movie or an ova where heiji and conan visit a temple where there was a murder and heiji and conan solve the case by looking at a spinning fan which was held by kazuha.And the previous question's answer was easy to get.It was episode 269-270.

Sorry for the belate reply. I was really busy and didn't see this till now. The episode your requested me to find... here -> Episode 479: Three Days with Heiji Hattori

Sorry if my answer was too late D:

And you are very welcome! :-D

which episode had conan asking Haibara's True age then she said it was 50 something? (or less)

She said it was eighty something xD It was Episode 130-131: The Indiscriminate Stadium Threatening Case

Right after the episode she was introduced. :-D