Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

There was one episode where kogoro was hospitalized. While he WAS in his room, he saw someone stabbing someone across the courtyard in a room and called a nurse. But after searching the room, there was no one there and everyone thought Kogoro was insane. This happened again, but it turns out there was a real murder. Which episode was this?

There was one episode where kogoro was hospitalized. While he WAS in his room, he saw someone stabbing someone across the courtyard in a room and called a nurse. But after searching the room, there was no one there and everyone thought Kogoro was insane. This happened again, but it turns out there was a real murder. Which episode was this?

General Hospital Murder Case - EP 83

Found by searching for "hospital leg" in the Wiki and finding it in Season 4.

• Upvote 1

I think that might be 83, "The General Hospital Murder Case"

• Upvote 1

an episode or an ova i don't remember where there is a murder in a house and a witness saw the image of the suspect through a mirror.And there also footprints in the house.And i think takagi and conan solve the case.

an episode or an ova i don't remember where there is a murder in a house and a witness saw the image of the suspect through a mirror.And there also footprints in the house.And i think takagi and conan solve the case.

Episode 553: The Interrogation Room.

And also, the "Reply" button is used to quote one's post. You can reply by using the message box at the bottom of the page.

Episode 553: The Interrogation Room.

And also, the "Reply" button is used to quote one's post. You can reply by using the message box at the bottom of the page.

thanks for telling and i jut wanted to know an episode where there was a girl who was kidnapped or ran away from her house and then at the end of the episode,conan finds the treasure by using kanji language and told where the treasure was.But the treasure was not money but rather a message.And the girl's father realised his mistake.

thanks for telling and i jut wanted to know an episode where there was a girl who was kidnapped or ran away from her house and then at the end of the episode,conan finds the treasure by using kanji language and told where the treasure was.But the treasure was not money but rather a message.And the girl's father realised his mistake.

It's probably one of these two (results found by searching the wiki with the words "kidnapped treasure")

Meiji Restoration Mystery Tour (Episode 518-519)

Solitary Island of the Princess and the Dragon King's Palace (Episode 291-293)

whats the episode where Genta thinks hes going 2 jail 4 something

i just want 2 watch it cuz it was really funny

Probably 476-477 Genta's Certain Kill Shot. I haven't watched it but it seem fit.

Do you mean this pic 014.gif?

Investigation_Kudo%27s_house.jpg

That was in the first episode Haibara was introduced B). Episode 129... The Girl from the Black Organization and the University Professor Murder Case (2 Hour Special)

It was when she was telling Conan all about their/BO investigations at his house.

I hope I helped f529a952.gif.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it 'The Present'...

I love that quote from Kung Fu Panda!!!

~~~~

I think I remember an episode where Kogoro is with Conan at a train station and then someone jumps (or is pushed) out of a glass window. Kogoro and Conan act as a team to help that person.

I'm looking for an episode with a scene in it that I thought was rilly cool. What I remember of the scene is a guy (the criminal) yelling "Who are you?" and then a door opened with Conan standing in it and Haibara standing next to him with white light all around them and Conan's glasses also had that white reflection that they get when he's being awsome.

I'm looking for an episode with a scene in it that I thought was rilly cool. What I remember of the scene is a guy (the criminal) yelling "Who are you?" and then a door opened with Conan standing in it and Haibara standing next to him with white light all around them and Conan's glasses also had that white reflection that they get when he's being awsome.

I think you mean "Detective Conan Ova 7 where Prof.Agasa was kidnapped.

No, it's the one where they thought they had a lead on the black org, but it wasn't them, it was people trying to print counterfeit money

I don't remember the title or number, but I know it was relatively early on

No, it's the one where they thought they had a lead on the black org, but it wasn't them, it was people trying to print counterfeit money

Episode 129.

And I think that's not the episode in question.

I actualy remembered it after i saw an AMV and wanted to see it agin. The scene I described is the fist few seconds of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIpGlkb1AbI&feature=BFa&list=PL9974491B46B4C925&index=126[/url].(which I do not own)

Didn't I answered this already? :)

Detective Conan OVA 7 if you really don't believe me then try watching this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIc_wuhzgKw

from 8:45 to 9:00

I hope that's clear to you now. :)

I have been thinking about the story, I remember it's about Kogoro like being a poet. I don't have a clue where I can find, as I receive the info as second hand and it's too vague for me to ask question and tell details. I once bound across it and find the info is interesting about Kogoro want to be a writer or poet. Is there such scene when Kogoro don't want to work as detective and want to change line? If there is one about it, the scene take is from which episode?

I have been thinking about the story, I remember it's about Kogoro like being a poet. I don't have a clue where I can find, as I receive the info as second hand and it's too vague for me to ask question and tell details. I once bound across it and find the info is interesting about Kogoro want to be a writer or poet. Is there such scene when Kogoro don't want to work as detective and want to change line? If there is one about it, the scene take is from which episode?

There are two episodes I can think of, both AOs

The Day Kogoro Mouri Ceased Being a Detective (540-541)

The 14th Round of the Matsue Tamatsukuri Linked Verse Contest (255-256)

I'm looking for the episode where Haibara and Conan are talking together in their classroom. Haibara says she doesn't belong in this place, and Ayumi, Genta, and Mitsuhiko overhear and point out the desk that is hers saying "that desk belongs to you", and then then go in turn and say something like "I sit here", "this one is mine", and so on.