Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

Can someone help me please?

O.K. I'm not sure if I'm thinking of two completely separate cases or one.

All I can remember about the first one is Kid is in a forest and he runs across the detective boys. The group recognizes him as Shinichi so he acts like him. And they also encounter an animal.

Also Kid was trying to steal something from an all glass set up. They were on an island. Conan was there. but Kid ended up shattering the dome and escaping (Via row boat I think.)

I don't remember if they are episodes of Detective Conan or Magic Kaito, or OVA's but I do know I'm not remembering them from the manga.

I hope there is enough info there. Please and Thank you.

when sonoko's sister invites ran and conan to this house in the bush across this bridge and the murderer was a mummy with an axe killing these girls

thanks

That would be episode 34-35, the mountain villa murder case. (which was one of my favorites by the way)

First I wanna know what episodes someone is kidnapped in

Then second I wanna know what episodes one of the main characters are injured in like detective boys or FBI ect.

Thx idk how many there are but it would really help if you found them :3

First I wanna know what episodes someone is kidnapped in

Try searching for "kidnapped" and "kidnapping" at the wiki.

Then second I wanna know what episodes one of the main characters are injured in like detective boys or FBI ect.

There are not too many episodes with FBI action scenes, so you are pretty much limited to the showdowns with the Black Org like with Vermouth (Jodie shot), and Red vs Black (Jodie KO punched in the stomach, Camel clonked over the head and singed, Akai "shot and killed"). The Mysterious Passenger had some action too and Conan was injured in that one. Conan and Genta were shot is the cave section of desperate revival. The movies are excellent if you want to see some main characters injured.
  • Upvote 1

Try searching for "kidnapped" and "kidnapping" at the wiki.

There are not too many episodes with FBI action scenes, so you are pretty much limited to the showdowns with the Black Org like with Vermouth (Jodie shot), and Red vs Black (Jodie KO punched in the stomach, Camel clonked over the head and singed, Akai "shot and killed"). The Mysterious Passenger had some action too and Conan was injured in that one. Conan and Genta were shot is the cave section of desperate revival. The movies are excellent if you want to see some main characters injured.

K thx :3

hi guys i am from INDIA and detective conan is not aired in india soi watch episodes on net and there are many so i just want watch episodes related to Black organization and many i watched related too BO last one i watched clash with red and black death on duty and i also had watched movie 13th and will soon watch 5th but after 504 episode there is no any episode named BO in title so guys please do me a favour list the episodes related to BO after 504 waiting for reply

Thanks

I bases episode number on this (japanese Version)

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Anime

Strictly BO appearance. (Known members like Gin or Vermouth)

578-581

BO suspects appearance (People who their identies are mystery, may be BO or not)

509-511

542-543

563-564

522-623

646-650

656-657

667-668 (Not aird yet)

I skip a lot of Subaru Okiya's appearances although he is a major suspect for new BO member. Because in said appearances he just show up as pointless cameo guy. I did include episodes that's he actually do something.

In conclusion, there're next to no BO appearances in current anime episodes. But the 6-9 month gap of Manga and anime (cases that are publish as manga but not make it to anime yet) contain the most BO activitis in 3-4 years.

@piyushrocks

Just a additional note to what User 4869 said, if the Black Organization Plot Legend is on the plot column in the Anime page on the wiki, that means the Black Organization makes an appearance in the episode the plot legend is in.

i'm looking for the episode from the third opening song first image where he jumps out the window if aneyone recals that one i would be a happy camper :)

I could be wrong, but I thought the scene of the shadowman jumping through the window was original animation and not from an episode.

Ran and Conan go outside to a meat shop where ran meets a girl who buys expensive meat saying that she has her boyfriend coming over....... Then they get news that she was murdered by her boyfriend (Everyone thinks that except Ran)....... the actual murderer will be a shop attender (He would have proposed that girl but he would have been rejected saying that she already has a boyfriend) but man is suspicious and kills her..... Later he is caught by Conan and revealed that her boyfriend died in an avalanche and she lied that her boyfriend was coming over........ Oh! yeah in the ending (After the ending Song) Conan says that Shinichi would come back soon and Ran replied that she would welcome him with a Karate Kick and ask him what took him so long and Conan looks at her with an optimistic look........ [some details that I have given may be wrong but hey tell me which episode this is soon.......]  :)  :)  :)  :rolleyes:

I've never actually seen this episode, but it's mentioned a bunch of times on the wiki. Haibara takes her own antidote to save the Detective Boys from a fire. A video of it is referenced later in Volume 77 files 815-817. 

I've never actually seen this episode, but it's mentioned a bunch of times on the wiki. Haibara takes her own antidote to save the Detective Boys from a fire. A video of it is referenced later in Volume 77 files 815-817. 

This episodes have not yet been animated. If some clips is seen it's probably Advertisement since they are scheduled after Yusaku Kudo's cold case.

Hey everybody. I have a dilema. About 10 years ago or more, I saw an episode of Detective Conan on a foreign TV channel, and it got me interested because of 1 reason-it was a vampire case. I have been watching Conan from the start now, and I just saw the "Dracula Mansion case" and I sadly have to say it isn't the one I watched all those years ago. All I can remember is that it was set also in a mansion, but Conan had to find a killer who, i think, killed a woman and all they could find was vampire bite marks on her neck, or something similar. I don't know exactly if it was a vampire, but it was a very creepy case and I am 100% sure it was Detective Conan. I would be really greatful if you could help me with this question that's been bothering me for more than 10 years :)

Hey everybody. I have a dilema. About 10 years ago or more, I saw an episode of Detective Conan on a foreign TV channel, and it got me interested because of 1 reason-it was a vampire case. I have been watching Conan from the start now, and I just saw the "Dracula Mansion case" and I sadly have to say it isn't the one I watched all those years ago. All I can remember is that it was set also in a mansion, but Conan had to find a killer who, i think, killed a woman and all they could find was vampire bite marks on her neck, or something similar. I don't know exactly if it was a vampire, but it was a very creepy case and I am 100% sure it was Detective Conan. I would be really greatful if you could help me with this question that's been bothering me for more than 10 years :)

If I'm not mistaken, there are only two vampire-related cases in the entire series. One is the case you've just watched: Dracula's Villa Murder Case (Episode 88-89) and the other one is a manga case that won't be animated any time soon.

Basing on your description, I think the episode that you watched 10 years ago was Episode 184, A Cursed Mask Coldly Laughs, which, like its name, had nothing to do with vampires and it was about cursed masks that kill people instead. The victim's neck wasn't bitten actually, it was stabbed/cut by a knife or something like that. Please check the link I gave you and take a look at the characters in that case to see if it's really the episode you're looking for.

Another possibility I can think of at this moment is Episode 34-35, Mountain Villa Bandaged Man Murder Case. But this case was not about vampires either. The culprit was a guy who wrapped himself with bandages, and the victim's neck was... chopped off and not bitten.

By the way, as you can see, our site has a "Wiki" section where you can conveniently search for episodes (using the "search" box). In case the two above aren't the case you are looking for and searching doesn't help, here is the list of every episode from the beginning until now. Basically all episodes have summaries so you probably won't have to rewatch every single one of them just to look for a case.

I hope this helps :)

Ran and Conan go outside to a meat shop where ran meets a girl who buys expensive meat saying that she has her boyfriend coming over....... Then they get news that she was murdered by her boyfriend (Everyone thinks that except Ran)....... the actual murderer will be a shop attender (He would have proposed that girl but he would have been rejected saying that she already has a boyfriend) but man is suspicious and kills her..... Later he is caught by Conan and revealed that her boyfriend died in an avalanche and she lied that her boyfriend was coming over........ Oh! yeah in the ending (After the ending Song) Conan says that Shinichi would come back soon and Ran replied that she would welcome him with a Karate Kick and ask him what took him so long and Conan looks at her with an optimistic look........ [some details that I have given may be wrong but hey tell me which episode this is soon.......]   :)   :)   :)   :rolleyes:

Sorry for the really late reply, not sure if you've found the episode yet. It's most likely 357: Sweetheart is an Illusion of Spring.