Detective Conan World
Guest Hajime Kindaichi

U guys should try, detective academy q is pretty q...A little of it here

Also there is an organization that kill. Somewhat it is like DC but the story line kinada get boring in the end

Anyways the deduction of DAQ is pretty cool

I've watched the anime and one of the live action episodes, i think I started on the manga as well. Either way it's good, however I do prefer DC, but for all those who are waiting for the next DC chapter or episode, this is something that can keep your detective skills sharp while you wait.

I've enjoyed both the manga and the anime.

Not so much the live action, not quite as much to my taste.

But I love the characters and the twists on the plots are interesting. It's done by the same people who did Kindaichi.

I think DC has a better storyline, but tantei gakuen Q has a good case plot.

I suggest you people to watch the animation 2nd episode where the kids have a test.

The school gave an exam where by they give you two pictures, describe the situation and introduce the suspects where one of them is the criminal. Its solvable by you! Just by using logical thinking! Unlike those Complex COnan cases involving tricks and the steps in solving the crime in TGQ are clear and understandable.

(What I mean is that in DC they show you line marks here and there and then poof! Conan gets it.) Usually in this TGQ you can understand how they got to the conclusion of the murder slowly instead of suddenly *SPARK* I know what happens!

Good show. Must watch :)

Indeed DAQ has a good plot.

if you like series like DC KCS(Kindaichi case files/kindaichi shonen no jikenbo

this series is really interesting but almost every video of the episodes are megavideo or bad quality mirrors.

I've taken a look at it. The mysteries are fairly simple and easier to solve than DC. There is no regular updating process, but it usually updates once every 1-3 weeks. The plot isn't as well designed either, but it's still relatively good. They recently updated (just got the email and read through the chapter). Not bad at all, but not as good as DC.

I remember one mystery being repeated with a similar scenario, similar characters, and similar murder. In fact, everything was the same and readers who had read the first chapter would be able to guess the culprit easily. The only difference was the detective. It was rather annoying and I almost considered stopping after that. The cases usually last longer, often going above 5 chapters.

At the least, in DGQ, you can sort of WORK OUT step by step to the conclusion. Instead of like detective conan where you have to jump to conclusion before working out the way someone did something. For me, I dislike having known who is the culprit first , or guessed who is the culprit before working out the process. So, I would prefer the cases in DGQ to COnan. But For the story progression and twist plots, I like DC better since there are more unexpected outcomes from DC than DGQ.

It's a really great show. I can't really tell which one is better, but I believe Tantei Gakuen Q is on par with the Detective Conan series. I kind of prefer Tantei Gakuen Q, probably because it has a different style/theme, compared to Detective Conan, which I've watched a lot of times of almost just him solving everything. Baaah, I think I got bored of DC a bit probably because of the originals, which I really don't like.

just finished it

should of been longer i thought there was 54 ep instead of 45

so it was a seprise when it ended 4 me

pretty good plot

and the cases r easier(i can sort of solve them but i can noe who it is 4 conan by the motive)

something that conan doesnt have more than 1 murderer in a case

still would like 2 noe more about puto and ryu

should watch it

I will say both are on par

DC is one man show most of the time.

As for Detective school q is teamwork and no supernatural stuff.