Detective Conan World
Guest Hajime Kindaichi

I really love this series! It had interesting characters. Yes, they do have common traits but they have some things that make them common like their abilities. No, no supernatural elements here. Just plain coolness. There's deduction abilities, photographic memory, technology proficiency and good 'old physical strength.

(What I mean is that in DC they show you line marks here and there and then poof! Conan gets it.) Usually in this TGQ you can understand how they got to the conclusion of the murder slowly instead of suddenly *SPARK* I know what happens!

This is precisely what I tell others. TGQ helps you understand the case step-by-step. It actually allows you to move forward. Wherein DC, it leaves you wondering how he concluded it.

I will say both are on par

DC is one man show most of the time.

As for Detective school q is teamwork and no supernatural stuff.

Yup! They help each other. Each of their special abilities give way for a case to be solved.

But good animes have to end. And what a horrible ending this series had. But at least the drama actually decided to end it in a better way. I honestly loved the way that the final confrontation happened. And also the fact that it explained the details about Pluto and Ryuu more.

I really love this series and am frustrated how difficult it is to find a scanlation of the manga. I can't find the manga here in my country (Trust me, I'd get it if I could).

xD Thanks, I think. And yesh, Ryu is the most awesome of them all.

But I was hoping he'd actually take on Anubis, especially after

what happened at the hospital, instead of Anubis still being

on the ship at the end of the episode... =_="

I haven't read anything about a continuation of the anime. Although, there's a Japanese drama by the same name, which has an ending. You could check it out.

EDIT: If you were actually talking about the drama, I wouldn't know about that either. But I really doubt that they'd continue it, counting that it has an actual end to the main plot.