Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Characters That Gets On Your Nerves!

Generally: Genta/Mitsuhiko/Ayumi. I tend to not like an episode because they're in it. They spoil everything for me because they're not very bright *cough* and irritating and annoying and all the #&%(@&%(# stuffs.

Genta is just (...) nevermind.

Mitsuhiko tries to be smart but fails every time.

Ayumi is too naive.

Generally: Genta/Mitsuhiko/Ayumi. I tend to not like an episode because they're in it. They spoil everything for me because they're not very bright *cough* and irritating and annoying and all the #&%(@&%(# stuffs.

Genta is just (...) nevermind.

Mitsuhiko tries to be smart but fails every time.

Ayumi isextremely too naive.

I don't like Genta, Ayumi and Mitsuhiko because they look stupid everytime they try to solve something and turns out wrong. Whenever there's an episode where Conan is with them, I feel bored to watch it. <_<

The character that annoys me the most is Ayumi. She's just so presumptuous or something. Sonoko is pretty annoying too, always trying to flirt with guys. Eisuke is hilarious, those chapters were entertaining, so he doesn't bug me at all. Ran talking about Shinichi all the time is the only thing that keeps Shinichi from seriously disappearing from the series, and it makes it ten times cuter, because Ran is the only one who actually remembers what kind of person Shinichi really was and is inside because I feel even Shinichi is kind of forgetting. She's like, the one last link to the past, and it's really sweet! As for Chianti and Korn, I feel killing them is a good option. They are plain annoying.

Genta, Eisuke, and the 'detective' who became an inspector for nothing.

Basically, they're annoying. @.@ It's not like it's the biggest flaw Detective Conan has made though they really are getting on my nerves... Ever since they were introduced. (I pity Genta... I've been hating him for all this years. xD)

Sonoko. Seriously, if Haibara could pwn her, then that’s saying something even if they’re technically around the same age. XD.

I’ll say Ran too, but I can tolerate her more than Sonoko. >_> <_<

That guy, is now an awesome ShinRan fan. ;D

Yeah, I am. Partially because I just got a girlfriend and that was the same person trying to convert me. It's very complicated. Eh heh... I sort of just, you know... I love her, and I just started to love what she loved, so... Yeah... But I respect AiCons. Sorry Akai! I couldn't help it! I hope you understand!

• Upvote 1

Everyone says Sonoko gets on their nerves, I think Sonoko is one of my top characters!

Now that I think about it, Sonoko isn't all that bad. Sometimes she's a bit annoying, but it's not like she's an idiot. She has a very interesting personality, and I've learned to like it.

Sonoko...? It just depends on how she's acting that day. I love how she teases Ran and Conan blushes! That part I like about her... It reminds me of when Heiji teases Conan.

People I find annoying in the series:

1. Genta- First off, not only does he claim to be the leader, he gets annoyed at Conan and tries to get competitive with him sometimes when in comes to mysteries (in which he fails at) Plus, he's obsessed with eels.

2. Eisuke- I thought Eisuke was funny at first, but after his constant clumsiness, it gets annoying. Plus him saying he did all that on purpose to try to figure out if Kogoro was a bad guy... why did he have to be clumsy? Couldn't he have just simply made friends with Ran without purposely tripping and bumping heads with people?

3. Sonoko- At some points, I see that she's only trying to help, but she isn't. What really bugs me is that she's the first teenage protagonist to have a boyfriend (Makoto) but then she still drools over cute guys, and then she thinks there's a love triangle thing going on between her, Makoto, and Kaito Kid! Plus, her ways of trying to get Shinichi to return by making him jealous... it either brings out his perverted side or he has a nosebleed.

4. Kogoro- He makes the strangest deductions (funny at some times, annoying at others), a crazy obsession with Yoko Okino, and he constantly gets drunk! I love Eri and I wish she'd come back to Kogoro...but I can understand why she doesn't. Plus, he's very cocky (he takes all the credit without even wondering how he pulled off a deduction show while asleep), and he constantly hits Conan. At the same time, though, those traits make Kogoro really funny and one of my favorites.

5. Chianti and Korn- The two crazy BO members that have no emotions or rational thoughts, they just go along with whatever the boss says. Plus they annoyed me in the 13th movie (how dare they try to kill Sato and Takagi!)

6. The boss- The reason why he annoys me so much is because I can't wait any longer! I want to know who he is! (Don't we all?)

7. Gin- Ever since episode 1, I get very strong emotions every time I see Gin in the anime and manga...so much that I have to walk away from the book/computer to calm down.

8. Vodka- How did he ever manage to get into the Black Organization? Besides the fact he can remember faces and names of those he killed... he's not as intelligent as the other members.

9. At certain times, Ran has annoyed me. I can understand she misses Shinichi, but sometimes I feel Gosho portrays her in a very unrealistic way by making her miss him to a point where she cries all the time and wishes for him to return and is gloomy, even though she can call him at any time, he calls her, and he's come back a couple of times.

10. Misao Yamamura- He's really funny, in fact he's one of my faves, but if I were to step in any of the character's shoes... I would be really angry with that guy. Plus, in some files/episodes he just can't comprehend what people are saying.

so many man

i hate AYUMI

Sonoko...? It just depends on how she's acting that day. I love how she teases Ran and Conan blushes! That part I like about her... It reminds me of when Heiji teases Conan.

I think that's true, now that I think about it I think she's alright xD...

I don't think any character gets on my nerves. I become disappointed with some of the characters because of character decay (Agasa comes to mind) but even then they don't get on my nerves. Except in the moves, everyone freakin pisses me off in the movies. Especially Gin and Ran. WTF HAPPENED TO YOUR PERSONALITY AND COMMON SENSE YOU GUYS. NO GIN, NO HELICOPTER FOR YOU.

Warning, long rant about why I love characters coming ahead. I hope you don't get too bored xD. You can just pick the name that interest you.

I love Genta. It's hilarious how he's a god at fishing, how he tries to be so honest, and how he threatens to beat up people who are picking on Haibara-san (awwww). It's also kinda cool how we got to meet his dad and figure out where some of his rough behavior comes from. His mom is really smart and funny too xD.

Ayumi is awesome, especially the scenes she has with Haibara. I love how at the beginning even though Haibara is cold to her she was determined to treat all her friends equally with love. I also love how she inspired Haibara to fight against the B.O. "I won't run away!" omg I cried during that part it was so sweet and inspirational ;w;.

Mitsuhiko~ omg I don't remember guys being that sweet, EVER. He ran all the way to a forest to catch fireflies (or an insect like that) because Ayumi and Ai said they never saw one before. That's just awwwwww! He's also inquisitive and tries to be as smart as Conan, before Haibara tells that he just has to learn as much as he can (that chapter is the cutest chapter ever btw). I don't remember being that smart when I was little I was more of a dreaming kinda kid xD. I think if he keeps this up he'll be a really smart kid indeed. I find his crush on Haibara really sweet, he has excellent taste in girls!

Sonoko. Omg in my top 10 character in DC right here. She's a rich girl who doesn't follow the social norms of a rich girl. She's loud, she's crude sometimes, and she does whatever the hell she wants. I really found it interesting that she always wants Kogoro to drive her to places because she doesn't want the butlers and servants watching her. She's probably under pressure all the time to act accordingly. But despite that she's best friends with a relatively poor girl. I really like her relationship with Ran~ she teases her and can't see through her mask but tries to cheer her up the best she can. I also like how she will chase after guys but is actually a very pure girl at heart. She likes guys that are good looking but will only actually go out with them if they're good looking on the inside too. I think that's why she never fell for Shinichi ;D. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how she's like the only girl in the series who thinks Shinichi act too dramatic and =__= whenever he does it! From that she's top 10 immediately xD!

Eisuke! Another one of my favorite characters ever right here. Seriously he has like the saddest past ever, just like Shiho's. Except unlike Shiho he has a really happy go lucky personality and determination to fight. Let's see...he was born sick and can never really play with other children. His mother died. His dad died. His sister who is his only living relative who gave her blood to save his life vanishes. He grew up alone and obsessed with finding out WTF is happening, never forgetting about his sister and just moving on with his life. Seriously I think the only reason why people don't like him is because he looks girly D<. He's proven himself to be briliant, figuring out where the location of his sister is even though he's against the freakin FBI, figure out that Conan was the real "sleeping Kogoro" the first time we see him, solving cases by "accidently" tripping on things, and even getting Shinichi to confess his real identity. He's also the only DC main character that really showed his dark side by trying to stab a comatose patient with a pair of scissors : D : D. Eisuke = awesomeness.

I can keep going about other characters but maybe some other time xD. Thanks for reading~

Now that I think about it, Sonoko isn't all that bad. Sometimes she's a bit annoying, but it's not like she's an idiot. She has a very interesting personality, and I've learned to like it.

I know... Sonoko is awesome th_102_.gif (I take back what I said about her long time ago). She can be annoying at times but, her annoyingness is what what makes her AWESOME!

I hate Korn, Chianti, Eisuke, and Sonoko. Lately, I dislike Ran.

Nande, nende, Tna-chan th_093.gif!? Why Eisuke, Sonoko, and Ran 0eeeff42.gif??

I don't think any character gets on my nerves. I become disappointed with some of the characters because of character decay (Agasa comes to mind) but even then they don't get on my nerves. Except in the moves, everyone freakin pisses me off in the movies. Especially Gin and Ran. WTF HAPPENED TO YOUR PERSONALITY AND COMMON SENSE YOU GUYS. NO GIN, NO HELICOPTER FOR YOU.

Warning, long rant about why I love characters coming ahead. I hope you don't get too bored xD. You can just pick the name that interest you....

Isn't your post in the wrong thread 154218d4.gif? xD

Or actually this post is to get on the haters nerves 071.gif?

But man, this was fun to read. Especially how you went on with the most hated characters sillyp1.gif...

In your list, I don't find any of the annoying except maybe Genta and Ayumi (I prefer adult Ayumi) 016.gif.\

Thanks for reading~

Thanks for reading my ASS 8dcf9699.gif!

LOL just kidding th_053_XD.gif xD

Adding Megure to the list angry.gif. *pisses me off*

He thinks that detectives are annoying but... see what he can do without them 4d6161fd.gif.

Tsch, I can't understand how was he be able to be made an inspector.

He is an idiot unlike Takagi... I want to see Takagi made higher rank that him4e5dd44a.gif.

I will add a poll. To see who is the most hated character~

Or actually this post is to get on the haters nerves 071.gif?

You know me so well <3. Kukukuku.... :twisted:.

Adding Megure to the list angry.gif. *pisses me off*

He thinks that detectives are annoying but... see what he can do without them 4d6161fd.gif.

Tsch, I can't understand how was he be able to be made an inspector.

He is an idiot unlike Takagi... I want to see Takagi made higher rank that him4e5dd44a.gif.

I will add a poll. To see who is the most hated character~[/font]

Actually Megure is a total Kudou fangirlboyman. He's always like "Oh Kudou-kun you're finally here! The savior of the Tokyo police force! (do the work for us <3!) I'm not sure why he was annoyed with "the other detective" though. Maybe a shout out to all the stupid teenager detective-wanna-be that the police must get on a daily basis.

I put him on a level a little higher then Kogoro and Takagi in terms of deduction. He seems to be able to make the proper observations. It was HILLARIOUS when little Shinichi stumped both him a Kogoro with his puzzle though xD.

You know me so well <3. Kukukuku.... old-pervert-70.gif <-more suitable emo <3

I can tell ali_031.gif~ <3

Actually Megure is a total Kudou fangirlboyman. He's always like "Oh Kudou-kun you're finally here! The savior of the Tokyo police force! (do the work for us <3!) I'm not sure why he was annoyed with "the other detective" though. Maybe a shout out to all the stupid teenager detective-wanna-be that the police must get on a daily basis.

071.gif

I can't understand what makes him hates detectives now. But before... he use to praise them and stuff... xD

I put him on a level a little higher then Kogoro and Takagi in terms of deduction. He seems to be able to make the proper observations. It was HILLARIOUS when little Shinichi stumped both him a Kogoro with his puzzle though xD.

Haha, yeah. I remember that scene ali_005.gif... you should also see again the episode 307 or 308. Where Kogoro (Conan) orders Megure to do something to the laptop ali_005.gif. I can't really remember my reaction in the anime, but when I read the file... I rolled on the floor with laughter! The part was just so hilarious for me to stand on my feet ali_100.gif! And how Megure covered his embarrassment in the end just makes me wanna jump off the cliff! xD

Nande, nende, Tna-chan th_093.gif!? Why Eisuke, Sonoko, and Ran 0eeeff42.gif??

I put Sonoko on the last order because actually I don't really hate her (I don't adore her though), but sometimes she's kinda annoying.

Chianti and Korn -> obviously annoying, their face and stances are no cool at all - cold hearted killer (Gin also cold hearted, but at least he's still cool).

Eisuke... Umm... I hate his unnatural clumsiness dry.gif

As for Ran... Maybe related to Haibara Ai. At first I like her and really happy seeing her with Shinichi. BUT, she's a very common main female character typical. Always cry and cry if everything comes to Shinichi, afraid of ghost, and stuff (no offense for ShinRan fans 875328cc.gif ). Another reason is I like seeing Conan with Haibara instead of Ran 4e5dd44a.gif

Characters i dislike...

Genta. I really don't care is he is fat, ugly, stupid or always wants to be the leader...thats not important. The really annoying thing is that Genta is supossed to be a funny character and he is not. Its really sad, and sometimes i even fell bad for Genta, but he is NOT funny. His "humor" is not fun at all. I hate when a creator tries to do a funny character and it just doesn't work.

I also dislike Shiratori, he is always teasing Takagi and i don't like it <_< , Well...it has changed, thats true. Also, he does nothing importante...just like a pathetic serious. At least he got a lover ;)

And...maybe Sato. There is something i don't like about her, but i don't know what is it...anyway, lately i like her a little bit :lol:

I put Sonoko on the last order because actually I don't really hate her (I don't adore her though), but sometimes she's kinda annoying.

Chianti and Korn -> obviously annoying, their face and stances are no cool at all - cold hearted killer (Gin also cold hearted, but at least he's still cool).

Eisuke... Umm... I hate his unnatural clumsiness dry.gif

As for Ran... Maybe related to Haibara Ai. At first I like her and really happy seeing her with Shinichi. BUT, she's a very common main female character typical. Always cry and cry if everything comes to Shinichi, afraid of ghost, and stuff (no offense for ShinRan fans 875328cc.gif ). Another reason is I like seeing Conan with Haibara instead of Ran 4e5dd44a.gif

I agree with Eisuke, but I don't agree with the rest. Chianti and Korn are epic! I love snipers, though I prefer handhelds. But they're professional marksmen. I like that. And how could you not like Ran! Her personality is not that faulted! Look at Haibara! Seriously, she's no better.