Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Characters That Gets On Your Nerves!

hm, hajimemashite! I'm just a newbie, so please dnt mind me sharing my opinion:

hi guys/folks. i hope you would read this:

I'm a Ran fan. though i also liked ai, but i love Ran more.

There are purpose for everything, right? why do you think Haibara is "smarter" than Ran? is that the way she carries herself? or: Haibara studied in America, so that's why she's smart in terms of science and common perspectives(since science deals with common perspective, right?). She has family problems(or should i say, both of her parents died), that's why probably she has "that" attitude. Ran is a typical, ideal girl for me. She also is clever, but i think she's only playing dumb; though she knows them already(it implies), i think she puts her feelings first that's why she always encounter those DOUBTS, and sometimes, ended up in danger. She has family problems too, and grew in a different environment/nature than Haibara. So, that's one of the reason that explains why Ran and Haibara are totally different.

next: why shinichi is:

1. more open to haibara when it comes to his secret, FBI, CIA, BO, and such common danger?

2. not letting ran know even a single thing, nor hint.

Ans:

1. Because haibara WAS one of the most important person in BO, specifically, she was the scientist who was used by BO in creating some poisonous medicine(specifically the apotoxin holmes: apotoxin 4869) because she knew shinichi's secret: that shinichi shrunked by drinking that apotoxin 4869. shinichi knew that haibara won't open their mouth since he know that she already suffered and experienced the trauma/nightmare when her sis, and parents was killed.

2. Because shinichi IS truly worried for ran, though it's not written in his face(sometimes), it always imply. Knowing ran as his childhood friend, as far as i remembered, in one of the episodes, he assumed/predicted what will happen when he tells Ran about everything, his secret, FBI, CIA, and the Black Organization: Ran will be totally worried, and knowing her, she might panic and do something reckless, like blurt it out to the police, when the police themselves have no idea what's going on(and you should know what will happen next: spreading of the news, reaching BO, making a move to silence Ran. Since she will do anything just to save her love ones, even in exchange for her life.

I hope you would not criticize me of what i write. This is on my behalf. And i KNOW, this is right. Thank you :)

- Phenomenal lass_1995

kim_azstig24@yahoo.com

just mail me. if ever! :D

PS: REPLY ASAP!

What do you mean by more open? please include some examples. And you might as well reread Agasa's advise that he give to shinichi in volume 1.

What do you mean by more open? please include some examples. And you might as well reread Agasa's advise that he give to shinichi in volume 1.

she means that Ai won't dare say anything to anyone about their situation and agasa's advise was to not tell anyone about shinichi's true identity because he might get killed and the reason why he can't tell Ran is because he loves her and doesn't want her life to be in danger just like Phenomenous Lass said.

It's transparent in the series. By more open means that, Conan can tell to anything to Ai, about his situation, and the organization thing. :)

Might be because he thinks Ai knows more than he does as to tell something related to the organization to someone knowing more about it than oneself but doesn't knows about the thing you are about to tell that someone might let the someone figure something out.

Ai knows a lot, that's why he talks to her about those things. That's why, I think, some fans came to a realization that they understand each other more.

Ŧђǎт was the point I was implementing on my previous post... Ŧђǎт was what I thought Τ☺, and also what made me a Conai fan. Until sometime this month.

Yea... I will no longer be an active ConAi fan but don't get me wrong, I'm also not a ShinRan. The main reason is because I was the only ConAi (active) in this forum left... Till Sherry14 came...

Anyway, I still prefer ConAi over ShinRan(still likes the pairing but not as much)

Yea... I will no longer be an active ConAi fan but don't get me wrong, I'm also not a ShinRan. The main reason is because I was the only ConAi (active) in this forum left... Till Sherry14 came...

Anyway, I still prefer ConAi over ShinRan(still likes the pairing but not as much)

Hello! I'm new, so I guess I just became another "AiCon" or "ConAi". The few... the proud... the "ConAis"... Unfortunately, I might be converting to ShinRan... I don't know... it's pulling at me... but whatever, let's get back to annoying characters. I would have to say I hate Sonoko the most. At least the DCBs do something. Sonoko just stands around and gets in trouble. She doesn't do anything at all!

Hello! I'm new, so I guess I just became another "AiCon" or "ConAi". The few... the proud... the "ConAis"... Unfortunately, I might be converting to ShinRan... I don't know... it's pulling at me... but whatever, let's get back to annoying characters. I would have to say I hate Sonoko the most. At least the DCBs do something. Sonoko just stands around and gets in trouble. She doesn't do anything at all!

Hi there! Anytime you feel like becoming ShinRan, we ShinRan fans welcome you with open arms! 1775465354wan.gif

But if you don't, it's okay. It's still your choice. At least we don't really brainwash people just to be on our side. :)

AHahaha... Please don't betray the Aicon... We have only 2 active Aicons here... With your help, we might still be able to defeat the ShinRan Army!!! PLease!!! haha...jk. Anyway, it's your choice to make. If you decide to be a ShinRan, go ahead. We can't do anything about it as its not our choice to make. But if you decides to stay, welcome! We will appreciate your loyalty..haha

our/we= me and kiel(the only Active Aicons...)

AHahaha... Please don't betray the Aicon... We have only 2 active Aicons here... With your help, we might still be able to defeat the ShinRan Army!!! PLease!!! haha...jk. Anyway, it's your choice to make. If you decide to be a ShinRan, go ahead. We can't do anything about it as its not our choice to make. But if you decides to stay, welcome! We will appreciate your loyalty..haha

our/we= me and kiel(the only Active Aicons...)

You can think however you please, but just remember that AiCon is less likely to be realistic than ShinRan.

• Upvote 1

You can think however you please, but just remember that AiCon is less likely to be realistic than ShinRan.

I agree 014.gif... although I sort of like the... uhm, Shinichi - Shiho pairing but... it's impossible to be a reality th_057_.gif. But hey, I support Shinichi and Ran f529a952.gif. Although, I don't mind Shiho and Shinichi, too (I like reading their fan-fics sillyp1.gif).

hmm looks like the power of love is pulling you to the good side (haha i am just kidding)

be a ShinRan

be a ShinRan

Love that part!

love the people who love my parts!

So.... Which side is Ŧђǎт guy in now?

he/she hasn't replayed yet1b38f9e2.gif which means f529a952.gifthat the power of my brainwashing machine07baa27a.gif love 6f428754.gif(lol) haven't completed it mission yet but don't worry it will I am sure of it047.gif

1. Genta

- he's really thumB!

2. Sonoko

- she's very convinced of her own genius and she's very flirtatious with every fine guy!

3. Gin

- he's very graceless & unlovingly! - I like Charas whoes to be sorry about their evil deeds!

4. Misao Yamamura

- he's really bugging! - Not a police officer, but a fool by the Gunma police!