Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Characters That Gets On Your Nerves!

sometimes Sonoko gets on my nerve :angry: she's always so full of herself and in her power to solve cases, even though she was able to do all of those with conan's help. Ai sometimes annoy me too. She's always kept herself mysterious and couldn't make herself enjoy what's happened to her..-..-

uhh? but now i can say that ai-chan is trying to enjoy her bonding moment with the "Detective Boys"

Mitsuhiko (nerd), Ayumi (whines way too much), Sonoko (rips on Conan for no reason), Ai (worst character, just kill her off)

Without Ai, Conan won't be able to be shinichi . He won't be able to get further clues on the BO. If you take her away, might as well take the BO away.

officer sato because she is so thick headed that she dont no people likes her mouri kogoro when he call himself"the famous detective mouri kogoro"even though he did nothing but sleep the detective boys (not include conan and ai) because genta call himself the leader but can do nothing but eat,ayumi when she always say ayumi instead of i:(ayumi wants to go too :angry: ) mitsuhiko being smart

haibara because

1.she is a very depressed suicidal person.

2.she keeps hiding behind conan's back whenever she feels like she's in danger although many times she isn't actually in danger

3.she seems to be jealous from Ran (in the case that conan got shot and while she was standing there looking at Ran like if she wabt to kill her)

4.she is a very cold hearted person she created a drug that kills people and she doesn't seem to be sorry about it.

5.in the first episode that she appeared she cried because conan wasn't able to save her sister

when she was the cause of her death akemi went there so that shiho would be able to leave the BO and then ai just blames conan for it.

6.she like to order conan around whenever she wants(remeber when she kept telling conan to kick okiya out of his house because she thinks that he is a BO member)

well these are my reasons i hope nobody gets mad (sorry ai fans)i don't mean to be unkind to her fans i just don't like her at all

Mitsuhiko (nerd), Ayumi (whines way too much), Sonoko (rips on Conan for no reason), Ai (worst character, just kill her off)

yup thats exactly how i feel toward her although mitsuhiko isn't that bad

haibara because

2.she keeps hiding behind conan's back whenever she feels like she's in danger although many times she isn't actually in danger

3.she seems to be jealous from Ran (in the case that conan got shot and while she was standing there looking at Ran like if she wabt to kill her)

4.she is a very cold hearted person she created a drug that kills people and she doesn't seem to be sorry about it.

5.in the first episode that she appeared she cried because conan wasn't able to save her sister

when she was the cause of her death akemi went there so that shiho would be able to leave the BO and then ai just blames conan for it.

6.she like to order conan around whenever she wants(remeber when she kept telling conan to kick okiya out of his house because she thinks that he is a BO member)

well these are my reasons i hope nobody gets mad (sorry ai fans)i don't mean to be unkind to her fans i just don't like her at all

???????

You hate her coz of 'em

???????

I'm not saying that you can't hate her(well, I'm in a good mood today)

But

Those...

Are the reasons why I <3 Ai

haibara because

1 Second and third time she try to commit suicide. it's to keep Conan and DB save

2 And she step before Ayumi when a gunman threatening them. BTW Conan promise to look after her.

3 In that case, She look at Ran because she know Ran discover Conan's secret and plan to convince Ran otherwise.

4 She never intend to create poison. Pisco can confirm that. It has something to do with de-age or something. And Gin use that as poison without her approval.

5. Well. Isn't that true?. Akemi do that without telling Shiho. how can she do anything?. Conan is very bright he should see through that case. People sometime would blame thing on other people because they can't bear the burden alone.

6 It's for their own safety. And Haibara can't successfully force Conan to do that anyway

OK. the point of the thread

I don't like the Detective Boy. Bonus point for Genta for his passion for food and his voice. Bonus point for Ayumi for her voice also. Mitsuhiko is better than them.

But the DB as a whole.

1 Think they are good, run into danger and fail to solve case every time (or is it almost).

2 Try to win over Conan and fail. Still think "The Detective Boy" is so awesome. Actually it's Conan who do most of the work.

3 Rude to Adult. Especially to Agasa and Takagi over their love life. Like they can do better.

4 For certain case.Two Mix. They ignore Conan command advice to hand traking glass to Megure. Try to locate kidnapper themselve so they can inform police themselve, get caugh, only difference between do as Conan told and do what they do is they will get credit. it did not effect the case in anyway, only put their life and Conan't life in danger. Only retailation they recieve is Conan say "Baka". Two Mix still try to defence them (When police scold them). Why Two mix think they are their savior and not their would-be murderer is beyond me.

5 Another certain case: Battle of the Haunted Warehouse's Treasure: after recive lecture about solve case themself and don't alway rely on Conan. They recruit Heiji to help them in case, Not for solving case but to defeat Conan so he will surrender. Completly miss the point. While Heiji and Conan himself would not accept credit if they didn't solve case themselve (Yuki no onna case).

6.Another case: The Old Blue Castle Investigation Case

Genta behave nicest in this case. He just cilmb a fence into random house which he don't know the owner and would have get shot on particular situation.

Ayumi ignore Haibara warning that she should ran away but went to "save" Haibara. It's not bad to help your new-found friend but how would she handle the threat that Conan, Agasa,Genta,Mitsuhiko,Haibra fall victim to. Isn't it better to ran and summon help?

Mitsuhiko discover Conan's glass and went to save Conan himself without inform Ayumi and Haibara who's with him. that cound result it 1) he get cough, doomed the group fate. 2) Ayumi and/or Haibara get hurt while he's away.

And to be fair

Haibara: After fail to call for help once. Just let the matter drop and never try to call again. But actually I also wonder who she could call. If police don't buy her story. She has no relative and she probably don't know Mouri's number. Maybe she could call Gin "Hey, Gin, It's Sherry, could you pike me up here. I got into some mess.

Conan: Discover secret passage. don't inform anyone, don't try to get out, just say "omoshiroi" (Interesting) and went to explore alone. get caugh first and result it the afromention situation.

P.S. I could get banned for this.

1 Second and third time she try to commit suicide. it's to keep Conan and DB save

2 And she step before Ayumi when a gunman threatening them. BTW Conan promise to look after her.

3 In that case, She look at Ran because she know Ran discover Conan's secret and plan to convince Ran otherwise.

4 She never intend to create poison. Pisco can confirm that. It has something to do with de-age or something. And Gin use that as poison without her approval.

5. Well. Isn't that true?. Akemi do that without telling Shiho. how can she do anything?. Conan is very bright he should see through that case. People sometime would blame thing on other people because they can't bear the burden alone.

6 It's for their own safety. And Haibara can't successfully force Conan to do that anyway

1. yeah but she is still very depressed and i don't like those kind of people.

2. so even if Conan promised to look after her she just bugs when she hides behind his back like a little girl behind her daddy's back

3. even if thats the case remember when Ai was sick and Ran came by to make soup for her Ai pretended to be a sleep and said to Conan that she never asked her for anything is that how people thanks others to be nice with them?

4. still she created that poison and it killed a lots of people and she doesn't seem to regret that. also if she really felt bad about Gin using it as a poison to kill people she wouldn't go to investigate shinchi's house like its very normal to go to other people's house to check whether the poison killed them or not

5. oh? really? still she should blame herself because akemi dead for her to leave the BO

and conan is not responsible to save people's lives. and he did try to save akemi but she slapped him because she want her sister to be free.

6. but if she could successfully force him she would.

and i agree that the DB are annoying sometimes specially Genta who never listens to others

1. That's can't be help if you don't like that. I would not do better in her situation. Sacrifice one'self for other people I deem it good thing. Do you blame Kazuha for stab Heiji's hand?

2. I said she also protect Ayumi with her own body. and what time she hide behind Conan's back when no real danger involve. Subaru? he has BO scent and her BO scent prove correct. Ran also hide behind anyone for...Ghost. Atleast Haibara's fear is more tangible.

3. Conan point out that Ai don't used to people that care for other. Conan also point out that Ai is act strong but vulnerable inside so she don't know how to react to Ran for caring her for no reason. She don't want Ran to come because she don't know how to act around Ran. Not to mention that Ran remind her of her sister and she may fear that Ran could end up the same fate.

You can use the incident after desperate revival as you argument that Haibara is jealous. But Conan said himself that if he tell Ran he love her she will even more sad because she will not see him. You even can interpret this scene as Ai care for Ran's heart. And let me ask you again. Is jealousy that bad? Ran once break random people door over her jealous for Shinichi.

4. Often Lab work would result in unexpected outcome. Sometime it create drug that useful to the world.(and presumably. That's her objective) This time it create poison and she can do nothing. She don't want it to be use and say it's one reason she resent the organization. You can see she feel bad on her drug. She went to Kudo house because it's her job. It's important to the plot that she must know Kudo turn small and she indirectly save his life when she confirm his death. Or esle it not make sense to send Lab people on field work anyway.

5. She slapped (actually hit) him only in Anime. In original Manga, Akemi appear before Conan,with disguise,with fake story. Do you watch "blue spark of hate." People get heart-attack, it's his bad luck. But the random passing by just let him die and result in he also get killed for revenge . Maybe it's not right to blame Conan but Conan it the only person who could save Akemi that time. And when Ai see Conan is very good. Would you feel a little bit regret. And she never act like that again. It only one moment that involve losing only person/relative you love.

6. It's for their own safety!!! I say only DB that boss Conan around. and Boss Agasa around.

Sorry for Ran fan. I also like her very much "It take a lot of... to save people who about to shoot you" But I use Ran as argument because blueberry like Ran and hope he will see situation better.

1. That's can't be help if you don't like that. I would not do better in her situation. Sacrifice one'self for other people I deem it good thing. Do you blame Kazuha for stab Heiji's hand? thats totally different than what ai did even if she was about to commit suicide for the sake of the DB she is a very depressed cold hearted person and when i said that "i don't like those type of people" i meant depressed hopeless people

2. I said she also protect Ayumi with her own body. and what time she hide behind Conan's back when no real danger involve. Subaru? he has BO scent and her BO scent prove correct. Ran also hide behind anyone for...Ghost. Atleast Haibara's fear is more tangible.she was 7 at that time also Ai once held conan's arm because of a scary scene in a movie that was meant for little kids and yet people say that she is mature is that mature?

3. Conan point out that Ai don't used to people that care for other. Conan also point out that Ai is act strong but vulnerable inside so she don't know how to react to Ran for caring her for no reason. She don't want Ran to come because she don't know how to act around Ran. Not to mention that Ran remind her of her sister and she may fear that Ran could end up the same fate.hahaha so basically what your saying that Ai doesn't know how to show her appreciation to others seriously?

You can use the incident after desperate revival as you argument that Haibara is jealous. But Conan said himself that if he tell Ran he love her she will even more sad because she will not see him. You even can interpret this scene as Ai care for Ran's heart. And let me ask you again. Is jealousy that bad? Ran once break random people door over her jealous for Shinichi.hmmm yeah but for that girl lied to her and said that she and Shinichi kissed each other also Ran broke the door because she thought that shinichi and that girl were playing a game on her plus Ran didn't act that way when that manger of the soccer team told her that Shinichi was her first love and Ran went to that fire just to save her

4. Often Lab work would result in unexpected outcome. Sometime it create drug that useful to the world.(and presumably. That's her objective) This time it create poison and she can do nothing. She don't want it to be use and say it's one reason she resent the organization. You can see she feel bad on her drug. She went to Kudo house because it's her job. It's important to the plot that she must know Kudo turn small and she indirectly save his life when she confirm his death. Or esle it not make sense to send Lab people on field work anyway. are you trying to tell me that Ai was working on a drug without knowing whether it was meant for good or bad even if thats the case she knows that the BO aren't good people who are trying to make the world a better place

5. She slapped (actually hit) him only in Anime. In original Manga, Akemi appear before Conan,with disguise,with fake story. Do you watch "blue spark of hate." People get heart-attack, it's his bad luck. But the random passing by just let him die and result in he also get killed for revenge . Maybe it's not right to blame Conan but Conan it the only person who could save Akemi that time. And when Ai see Conan is very good. Would you feel a little bit regret. And she never act like that again. It only one moment that involve losing only person/relative you love. i don't know what happened in the manga and i've never watched "blue spark of hate." and its true thats only one moment but a lots of people hate other charasters because of one sentence they said in the entire story

6. It's for their own safety!!! I say only DB that boss Conan around. and Boss Agasa around.the DB are little kids you can't expect much from them yet i think Ai should probably know that conan is not an idiot and that he knows what he is doing

Sorry for Ran fan. I also like her very much "It take a lot of... to save people who about to shoot you" But I use Ran as argument because blueberry like Ran and hope he will see situation better. i am girl just so you know anyways i am not starting a war also its nice to meet you i hope that this argument didn't make you hate or something like thay the thing is that i don't like Ai not that i don't like Ai fans :D

1 Ran cry a lot when she don't meet Shinichi. Not to mention that a random stranger who see Ran two time and see her cry both time ask her "you cry again?" But I perfectly fine with Both Ran's and Ai's "depress" though. I don't understand about hopeless or cold heart though.

2 The point is Haibara also risk her own life for other people. Even me scare of special effect sometime. and I say it more tangible than ghost anyway. I completely miss the point. They scare of Earthquake not special effect Ever Ran scare of Sonoko's scary face.(truth about Haunt house). Mature is how you view the world and how you normally act. Not when you see scary thing.

3 - Yes I am. She "eating lunch alone" type. Lab people often like this. I partially like this.

Also "Ai doesn't know how to show her appreciation to others" not "Other" but only Ran. Because Ran is Very good heart person. Ai compare herself to a shark and Ran as a dolphin. Because Ai herself is dark person, bad past. while Ran is cheerful. You can say it's "personality clash". Ai know Ran is the opposite of her and don't want to be with her. because if Ai compare how friendly she is and how Ran is. She badly lost.

-Ran mistaken about Kudo date other girl. Ai didn't mistaken. Both know (or think) their respective love-interest interest in other person. How's that Ran case is good and Ai case is bad. Not to mention that you can alway interpret Haibara's action in a way that she didn't jealous. In Ran case it's no excuse. She jealous. Ai also desperately beg Ran to stay in Agasa home to keep Ran save. Ran once save a guy who about to kill her so it doesn't count. Saving Asami-senpai doesn't mean she not jealous. But she value people's life. And that the trait I like Ran. Ran often imagine Shinichi with other woman and that's always off-base. He's never look other women.

4 Yes I am again. When you experiment for one thing. It's often result another thing. You'll never know. Read this http://oddyfunny.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-10-amazing-accidental-inventions.html In this case. It just turn out bad. She has no control about how it being use. She grow up in BO So she don't have much choice. Scientist often don't care about who finance them and just try to do their best (for the world- sometime).

5 If you didn't watch that. I hope I provide you with enough story to compare and understand the situation. And yes a lots of people hate other charasters because of one sentence they said in the entire story so that's can't be help. I just say the action has somewhat "count" reason.

6 Many fans still believe Okiya is Bourbon. They think Conan use Ai as bait. Not only Ai.

Very Happy you don't see me as starting a war. Sorry for mistaken you gender. I am male.

PS. Perhaps I should just let it drop. *Sight*

1 Ran cry a lot when she don't meet Shinichi. Not to mention that a random stranger who see Ran two time and see her cry both time ask her "you cry again?" But I perfectly fine with Both Ran's and Ai's "depress" though. I don't understand about hopeless or cold heart though.yes Ran do cry but she is happy most of the time and she is very optimistic Ai rarely ever shows any emotions

2 The point is Haibara also risk her own life for other people. Even me scare of special effect sometime. and I say it more tangible than ghost anyway. I completely miss the point. They scare of Earthquake not special effect Ever Ran scare of Sonoko's scary face.(truth about Haunt house). Mature is how you view the world and how you normally act. Not when you see scary thing.yes but people keep bashing ran saying that she is childish an that Ai is mature when Ai held conan's hands because of a scary scene in a movie

3 - Yes I am. She "eating lunch alone" type. Lab people often like this. I partially like this.

Also "Ai doesn't know how to show her appreciation to others" not "Other" but only Ran. Because Ran is Very good heart person. Ai compare herself to a shark and Ran as a dolphin. Because Ai herself is dark person, bad past. while Ran is cheerful. You can say it's "personality clash". Ai know Ran is the opposite of her and don't want to be with her. because if Ai compare how friendly she is and how Ran is. She badly lost.thats exactly why i don't like her.

-Ran mistaken about Kudo date other girl. Ai didn't mistaken. Both know (or think) their respective love-interest interest in other person. How's that Ran case is good and Ai case is bad. Not to mention that you can alway interpret Haibara's action in a way that she didn't jealous. In Ran case it's no excuse. She jealous. Ai also desperately beg Ran to stay in Agasa home to keep Ran save. Ran once save a guy who about to kill her so it doesn't count. Saving Asami-senpai doesn't mean she not jealous. But she value people's life. And that the trait I like Ran. Ran often imagine Shinichi with other woman and that's always off-base. He's never look other women.I know that Ran gets jealous sometimes but just like you said she saved the person she is jealous from Ai treated Ran like her enemy at the beginning and i know that she doesn't anymore but i can't just simply forget about the mistakes she made i mean come on i have good reasons why i don't like her some people hate Ran because she is still waiting for Shinichi!

4 Yes I am again. When you experiment for one thing. It's often result another thing. You'll never know. Read this http://oddyfunny.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-10-amazing-accidental-inventions.html In this case. It just turn out bad. She has no control about how it being use. She grow up in BO So she don't have much choice. Scientist often don't care about who finance them and just try to do their best (for the world- sometime).oh really i am pretty sure she did know that the BO are horrible people and that they were going to use it to do horrible things how is that good for the world?

5 If you didn't watch that. I hope I provide you with enough story to compare and understand the situation. And yes a lots of people hate other charasters because of one sentence they said in the entire story so that's can't be help. I just say the action has somewhat "count" reason.

6 Many fans still believe Okiya is Bourbon. They think Conan use Ai as bait. Not only Ai.oh? really well Ai once gave Conan an antidote that could have killed him he is not her gunia pig (i am not sure if i spelled that correctly) she did it out of her jealousy.

Very Happy you don't see me as starting a war. Sorry for mistaken you gender. I am male. thats okay B)

PS. Perhaps I should just let it drop. *Sight* i was going to let it drop but i decided to replay so that i won't sound like an idiot who was faking reasons <_<

*Characters That Gets On Your Nerves!* Really. People will hate me for this. I just keep talking of my top 5 favorite against each other. :unsure:

@ blueberry. Could we move our agrument to your topic about Ran VS Ai. I will answer there from now on. But I wonder if how long it will last. It almost end I think.

1:She is cool,she doesn't over-react unlike Ran.

2:Actually Ai is not afraid of ghosts,but afraid of disasters.Would you not be afraid when there's an 7.0 earthquake?

3:It's your Opinion.Ai recognize Ran now as her sister.She's now eager when Ran's Around.

4:Ai did not know that the BO is a evil organization.When the time she founds out,the BO immediately threatens her that if she will not serve them they'll kill her and her family.What else would she do?

5:

6:What are you talking about?It's not Ai that forced him,it's Conan that forced her.Also one thing,

If she's jealous of Ran,why would she give Conan something dangerous?

You people give Ran a bad name

1:She is cool,she doesn't over-react unlike Ran. explain that to me please how is she cool and since when she doesn't over-react

2:Actually Ai is not afraid of ghosts,but afraid of disasters.Would you not be afraid when there's an 7.0 earthquake? i live in CA and we have a lots of earthquakes in easter we've had a 7.2 earthquake nobody yelled or screamed we just all got out of the house also i wasn't talking about her being afraid of earthquakes i was talking about her being afraid of that scary scene in a movie that was made for kids.

3:It's your Opinion.Ai recognize Ran now as her sister.She's now eager when Ran's Around.yeah but at the beginning of the story she didn't just because she stoped doing that doesn't mean that people will forget about it

4:Ai did not know that the BO is a evil organization.When the time she founds out,the BO immediately threatens her that if she will not serve them they'll kill her and her family.What else would she do?yes she did she grew up with them she knows that they're evil

5: i have answered number 5 but forgot to highlight it.

6:What are you talking about?It's not Ai that forced him,it's Conan that forced her.Also one thing,

If she's jealous of Ran,why would she give Conan something dangerous? because she didn't want ran to know about his true identity

You people give Ran a bad name jeez i have no idea how Ran became part of this discussion i was talking about Ai and everyone was talking about the characters that annoys them and Ai annoys why didn't argue with others when they said genta is annoying

Genta, Mitsuhiko, Ayumi

Reason: THEY ALWAYS WANT TO OUTSMART CONAN AND CREATES SECRET PLANS THAT USUALLY INCLUDES BREAKING THE RULES!!!

Genta, Mitsuhiko, Ayumi

Reason: THEY ALWAYS WANT TO OUTSMART CONAN AND CREATES SECRET PLANS THAT USUALLY INCLUDES BREAKING THE RULES!!!

WHAT!!!? ac0d5cff.gif but i like those plans because i enjoy looking at their faces when they fail 071.gif muahahhahahha (i hate them too 07baa27a.gif )

WHAT!!!? ac0d5cff.gif but i like those plans because i enjoy looking at their faces when they fail 071.gif muahahhahahha (i hate them too 07baa27a.gif )

Yeah. They become boastful and then they hide behind Conan when they're scared. 3070242c.gif

But not everytime that she's scared... Just the time that she senses the syndicate members.

*faceplam* she held his hand because she was afraid of a scary scene in a movie

Alright, sounds like you don't hate her anymore, which makes me smile. :D Hooray!

hm, hajimemashite! I'm just a newbie, so please dnt mind me sharing my opinion:

hi guys/folks. i hope you would read this:

I'm a Ran fan. though i also liked ai, but i love Ran more.

There are purpose for everything, right? why do you think Haibara is "smarter" than Ran? is that the way she carries herself? or: Haibara studied in America, so that's why she's smart in terms of science and common perspectives(since science deals with common perspective, right?). She has family problems(or should i say, both of her parents died), that's why probably she has "that" attitude. Ran is a typical, ideal girl for me. She also is clever, but i think she's only playing dumb; though she knows them already(it implies), i think she puts her feelings first that's why she always encounter those DOUBTS, and sometimes, ended up in danger. She has family problems too, and grew in a different environment/nature than Haibara. So, that's one of the reason that explains why Ran and Haibara are totally different.

next: why shinichi is:

1. more open to haibara when it comes to his secret, FBI, CIA, BO, and such common danger?

2. not letting ran know even a single thing, nor hint.

Ans:

1. Because haibara WAS one of the most important person in BO, specifically, she was the scientist who was used by BO in creating some poisonous medicine(specifically the apotoxin holmes: apotoxin 4869) because she knew shinichi's secret: that shinichi shrunked by drinking that apotoxin 4869. shinichi knew that haibara won't open their mouth since he know that she already suffered and experienced the trauma/nightmare when her sis, and parents was killed.

2. Because shinichi IS truly worried for ran, though it's not written in his face(sometimes), it always imply. Knowing ran as his childhood friend, as far as i remembered, in one of the episodes, he assumed/predicted what will happen when he tells Ran about everything, his secret, FBI, CIA, and the Black Organization: Ran will be totally worried, and knowing her, she might panic and do something reckless, like blurt it out to the police, when the police themselves have no idea what's going on(and you should know what will happen next: spreading of the news, reaching BO, making a move to silence Ran. Since she will do anything just to save her love ones, even in exchange for her life.

I hope you would not criticize me of what i write. This is on my behalf. And i KNOW, this is right. Thank you :)

- Phenomenal lass_1995

kim_azstig24@yahoo.com

just mail me. if ever! :D

PS: REPLY ASAP!