Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Characters That Gets On Your Nerves!

What? Are you saying that we don't have the right to think and express ourselves differently from you?

Nah, I was just kinda shock seeing that you guys hate him.But i agree that sometimes, Kogoro is too annoying.

It's kind of weird, but I find myself liking pretty much every character on the show. There are only four characters that bother me, out of the entire cast. Those four are Genta, Mitsuhiko, Ayumi, and Dr. Agasa.

First off, among the rest of the characters, these four seem to be the most lacking in emotion or depth of character. I guess it makes sense in the case of the kids, because they're kids. At that age, most haven't formed too strong of an identity yet. So I guess it makes sense, but I still don't like it.

Then Dr. Agasa... I don't know. I hope I'm not making an enemy of any Agasa-supporters out there, but sometimes I feel like Agasa is just an emotionless plot device. I mean, he churns out these random convenient devices for Conan to use, and that's about it. The gadgets are a pretty big help to Conan, but the gadgets themselves bother me a bit, as they sometimes seem like a cop out.

But yeah, I still think they're all amazing, and the show is amazing. The real kids and Dr. Agasa just bother me a bit.

Well I like Genta. I can't even remember the last show where he claimed to be the leader of the Detective Boys. He is the funniest Detective Boy and Michiko is like an Shinichi in training. The most annoying to me is Ayumi because all she does it like Conan and try to get close to him. That is annoying because we all know it will not work out.

Well I like Genta. I can't even remember the last show where he claimed to be the leader of the Detective Boys. He is the funniest Detective Boy and Michiko is like an Shinichi in training. The most annoying to me is Ayumi because all she does it like Conan and try to get close to him. That is annoying because we all know it will not work out.

He mentioned that he was the leader at Ai's first appearance. Do you mean that you don't know when Genta stated it in a positive or negative manner? Btw, it is Mitsuhiko, not Mitchiko

Genta I'd hated by everyone... Why did he exist in the first place?

To get on our nerves? :P Perhaps Gosho wanted to constantly remind us that the Detective Boys are still first graders so he put in Genta. ==" And I don't like how he always says Conan is his apprentice. :(

@FunimationFalls Yeah Ayumi's a tad annoying especially as she's the one who gets caught by the bad guys almost every single time (prob. because of her size though) and all she does is scream for Conan :)

To get on our nerves? :P Perhaps Gosho wanted to constantly remind us that the Detective Boys are still first graders so he put in Genta. ==" And I don't like how he always says Conan is his apprentice. :(

@FunimationFalls Yeah Ayumi's a tad annoying especially as she's the one who gets caught by the bad guys almost every single time (prob. because of her size though) and all she does is scream for Conan :)

makes me wonder... does beiker irregulars consist of an annoying, fat boy too?

really? i mean, i don't necessarily like her, but at least its different than genta or ayumi or mitsuhiko...

genta is like the braggy annoying brat who doesn't listen

ayumi is the girl who in the face of danger only calls out to conan-kun, she is a very possessive kid who has no real point other than annoyance, also she doesn't listen to anyone elses feelings

mitsuhiko is someone who believes he is all that, and his constant sucking up to the girls is annoying,

sonoko, yes is annoying, but i think that since she is making fun of ran in good jest, not for any ill reasons, i can't really find her that bad...

really? i mean, i don't necessarily like her, but at least its different than genta or ayumi or mitsuhiko...

genta is like the braggy annoying brat who doesn't listen

ayumi is the girl who in the face of danger only calls out to conan-kun, she is a very possessive kid who has no real point other than annoyance, also she doesn't listen to anyone elses feelings

mitsuhiko is someone who believes he is all that, and his constant sucking up to the girls is annoying,

sonoko, yes is annoying, but i think that since she is making fun of ran in good jest, not for any ill reasons, i can't really find her that bad...

Yes... She is indeed a bit annoying but not to the limit that makes us hate her