Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Characters That Gets On Your Nerves!

Ah, no, no 044.gif~ I've just heard news that Belmotto had just escaped from jail killing two guards70bff581.gif...

Anyway, let's hand Sherry over to Detective Gin... I'm so sorry Sherry... but if we don't hand you over we all would be in danger... sorry for betraying you...

Detective Kaoko: Detective Gin! Here's Sherry as promisedf529a952.gif... I hope you pay me a good cash for this...069.gif!

34413_134467699938328_100001252957582_208673_331870_n.jpg

Oh, yeah, Detective Gin... Sherry has gotten a bit overweighted over these past few monthsth_095_.gif...

(I hope he doesn't realise that this is actually an imposter... sillyp1.gifOhohohohoho!)

you see tacticalwolf belmotto is withe me and for Detective Kaoko your deal.....i do not know what to say.....i will not give you your money, because that is a pig what you brought.

Chianti, assassinate Detective Kaoko immediately!!!!

where is my sweet Sherry~~~

you see tacticalwolf belmotto is withe me and for Detective Kaoko your deal.....i do not know what to say.....i will not give you your money, because that is a pig what you brought.

Chianti, assassinate Detective Kaoko immediately!!!!

where is my sweet Sherry~~~

Shall I remind you that while I was pretending to be Korn, I killed her. The Chianti you are seeing is Jodie in disguise.

please say conai please say conai please say conai!

well... you don't have too but me and shuu will luv you all the more for being one!26.gif

Oh. I would have to say Inspector Misao Yamamura. Hahaha. How did he even get promoted to be an inspector? Geez. XD

But he makes me laugh anyway. Though he still does get on my nerves. :P

Well, there is not really a character that gets on my nerve, but an event: Prof Agasa's lame quizz. I truly hates those scenes.

Also, there are some time where the Detective Boys are very annoying (for example, in The Raven Chaser), but they also have their moments too (especially Mitsuhiko, who is maybe the only one of the three who really shows some detective potential from time to time, and Ayumi, who makes sometimes simple but important observations).

is he an inspector? cuz movies aren't canon... meaning that he may not be an inspector11.gif

If my mind isn't playing tricks on me, he is. I think that it is in that episode that Conan lost his voice... the tennis case(not Minevera Glass-san)

that wasn't a tennis case... that was the curry case... although it started out with tennis... took me a while to put them together since i was like... he lost his voice over curry... and then i remembered at the beginning it was tennis...