Detective Conan World
dcfan4869

Episodes that gave you chills

Detective Conan is known to have moving moments that can provoke a chilling sensation. These chills can be triggered by moments that are touching, suspenseful, terrifying, action-packed, nostalgic, or just plain good. To name some of the moments that personally gave me chills, here's a list:

1) Episode 34-35 (Mountain villa murder case) - the bandaged man himself actually gave me some chills, and also the way he butchered and cut up the victim O.o

2) Episode 42 (Karaoke box murder case) - when the manager realizes that the victim actually loved her and cries out of despair. The emotion in her cry was very chilling...

3) Episode 288 (New York case) - when Shinichi confronts the silver-haired serial killer about why he saved him, so he says "Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone... a logical mind isn't needed, right?" Great moment ^^

4) Episode 304 (Trembling Police HQ: 12 million hostages case) - during the elevator scene when Takagi asks Conan "Who are you?" and Conan responds "I'll tell you... in the next world." Talk about cool moments ^^

There's a lot more episodes and moments that I didn't say, but I don't feel like listing them all. So what episodes gave you guys chills?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The episodes you mentioned are surely in my list. Other than that, I'd say:

1) Episode 8 - The one where the murderer wears an armour and killed some man, it gave me really bad chills!!

2)episode 193- When Shinichi was transforming into conan again, it was just too sad and frustrating.....

3)Episode 308-311 - Especially when Gin was going to check the locker in which Conan was hiding.... I felt I was going to faint!

4)Episode 345- I didn't get my eyes off the comp the entire time!

5)When Akai Shuichi Died, too horific.....

6) Episode 23-24 - that luxury liner murder case.... I was damn scared that night!!

There are many more, but I think there are the top ranking ones for me other that the ones you mentioned

In 387 (stradivarius case) when the murderer started whistling Nanatsu no ko.

In 522 when Shinichi drops the gun's ammunition in front of the culprit to make him stop for a second.

When Takagi (I dunno which episode) rushes the culprit in order to protect Sato who he believes is outside.

There are other cool scenes and episodes I know, but I can't remember them at the moment.

Any scene that used to have that Black Guy/Shadow/Culpirt scares the hell out of me.

Scenes that were touching;

When they go to London & ran meets Minerva and the Love is 0 theory. <3

episode 34-35 That episode also scared me.

Moonlight Sonata-episode 11-12 Kinda upsetting.

episode ___ I can't remember it's name, but it has a woman locking up her own son, to avoid crime busted, and Conan's 'friends' go around'ghost hunting' that ep was heck freaky.

Episode 34-35 I made the mistake to watch that episode at midnight at the age of 12. Yeah, I was scared

Episode 345 when Ran jumped out of the trunk and ran to save Ai.

I know this isn't an episode, but in Movie 13, when Conan turns around and sees Gin, I screamed!

Episodes 491-504 Red Clashes with Black just was so intense and I don't want to spoil but for those of you who have already seen it: 

This was the arc in the detective conan series where the FBI/CIA and the BO had a showdown, and where Shuichi Akai was killed.

And I'll write more if I think of anything else.

I've rarely gotten chills out of watching, but there are three instances that I did. One was the Moonlight Sonata case, at the end where "Thank you, little detective" was shown. Somehow, the resulting music of the keys played for that message gave me chills.

Another 'creepy' chilly instance occurred during a filler. One where Kogoro, Ran, the Prof and the DB went to a world heritage site, and Ayumi saw a ghost, and ended up being unconscious on the roots of a big tree.

An awesome chilly instance occurred when Conan, disguised as Haibara, kicked the ball through the car window towards Vermouth's gun, and then came out looking like a boss. xD It gave me a WTF chill moment when I read it first in the manga, then once again gave me a 'sugoiii' chill moment when I finally watched it in the anime.

The Clash of Red and Black gave me chills the whole time... :D

Episode 307~309 (not sure exactly, but one of those) when Conan goes to the coin lockers to meet Vodka... at the part when Gin starts opening the coin lockers, I was just like "O_O wut?! nooooo" that sure gave me the chill moment >.<

@knpce

Yeah, those episodes were a bit heartracing, but were also very good.

Maybe the one where Conan,Ayumi,Genta, and Mitushiko checks out a nearby library, and meet this eerie looking guy who happened to be a murder. (I can't remember exactly what episode it was. Probably around the 40s or 50s or so.)

@knpce

Yeah, those episodes were a bit heartracing, but were also very good.

Maybe the one where Conan,Ayumi,Genta, and Mitushiko checks out a nearby library, and meet this eerie looking guy who happened to be a murder. (I can't remember exactly what episode it was. Probably around the 40s or 50s or so.)

oh i know that library episode... so scary O_O

Probably episodes that threaten the main characters in some way.

Especially kidnappings that give off a much darker atmosphere.

The top 5 episodes that gave me the chills are: 

1. The mysterious passenger, this episode gave me the chills because Haibara wasn't acting like her usual self that's what clued me in the first time that I saw it. Haibara is usually such a strong character and for her to act like a "child" that was unsettling for me. It also scared me because of Akai's scowl. 

2. The moonlight sonata case, this episode scared the juice out of me. I am terrified of the moonlight sonata now. It still makes shivers race down my spine. 

3. Dracula's Villa. I think the fact that they talk about Dracula and horror flicks in this episode and that they discussed Nosferatu was enough to get the blood rushing. 

4. Jet Black Mystery Train. These few episodes sent shivers down my spine, I was terrified of how these episodes would end and how much drama could be pushed into so few episodes.

5. The Old Blue Castle. This last one scared me because of the old woman and how she refused to answer any questions.  

The moonlight sonata case gave me chills and I couldn't sleep that night. The mountain villa murder case is also freaky. Basically, anything that's very violent makes me scream.

When I was a lot younger, watching the earlier episodes, almost every episode with the shadow criminal scared me. I couldn't sleep at night and everything because of the creepy image engrained in my head. Funny thing is, the gore never really got to me until I read the first chapter of the manga. I was wincing when I saw it; Gosho didn't bother censoring any of the blood that can out of that person's head.

The moonlight sonata was scary, now whenever I play that music on the piano, it reminds me of that episode. The mountain villa case gave me chills. Especially when he chopped up parts of the woman's body.

i know what you mean

i watched it for the first time during the winter late at night and was great

but bandage man is and will always be my no.1

Loved to hate that son of a Montague.