Detective Conan World
conankoibito

What was the recent Anime you watched?

Finished Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou a while ago and am now watching Sabagebu.  Both are relatively funny, silly anime I'm watching for fun.  Nothing I'd personally recommend, but I feel I haven't been watching enough comedies recently so I'm giving these guys a shot.

Sigh. Sword Art Online. Only reason I decided to watch it is because it's taking place in a virtual reality. That's hopefully something I'll be working with in the future, among other things.

I can't wait to see season 3. Whenever that is.

I'm positive there is. They'll have to cover the Alicization Arc (UW.)

It was talked about 2 weeks ago.

Ehh, not the biggest fan of SAO, mostly because of Asuna than anything or one else, but if there is a third season I suppose it'll be worth a shot.  At least the second season was marginally better than the first.  No to mention, SAO will always bring in the dough, so it would be stupid for the producers not to capitalize on its success. 

Ehh, not the biggest fan of SAO, mostly because of Asuna than anything or one else, but if there is a third season I suppose it'll be worth a shot.  At least the second season was marginally better than the first.  No to mention, SAO will always bring in the dough, so it would be stupid for the producers not to capitalize on its success. 

I still feel some type of way about the Aincrad Arc. I've never read the books, but man I would've loved to see more suspense as they reached the 100th floor. Flew by rather quickly.

Dragon Ball Z

NEVER GETS OLD.

The new magical boy anime with the really long title 

Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!????

ohmygoodness, my friend was raving about this a few weeks ago and I really want to watch it D:

ehehehe...

Just finished Sabagebu today.  It was actually quite a bit of fun.  Started off slow but built up into something I'll look back fondly upon in the future.

Hmm, I'll probably start Kyousougiga tomorrow after I watch my weekly dose of Parasyte.  It's only 10 episode and looks really artistic, so I'll be looking forward to it.

Aw man, looks like you didn't see my rant about that anime and decided to watch it.

Ha, when was this? I'm on episode 8.

Ha, when was this? I'm on episode 8.

On some unrelated thread, so you probably missed.  Really disliked the show, but hopefully you manage to get something from it because for me it was 24 wasted episodes.

On some unrelated thread, so you probably missed.  Really disliked the show, but hopefully you manage to get something from it because for me it was 24 wasted episodes.

Hmm, I see. I'll make to sure to let you know my thoughts when I'm done.

Kancolle anime and Kiseijuu

Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!????

ohmygoodness, my friend was raving about this a few weeks ago and I really want to watch it D:

ehehehe...

Yup! It's probably not going to be very good but it's worth watching solely because it's a magical boy anime haha