Detective Conan World
conankoibito

What was the recent Anime you watched?

^I recently watched Hyouka's 11.5, and it was fine... And I watch every SAO2 episode anyway... 

Hm, I guess I'm guilty of something similar as I watched the Attack on Titan recap episode for absolutely no reason other than that I needed my weekly dose of hype.  I miss 2013, it was a good year for anime...

I remember Baka and Test. Never watched the second season yet, even though I already know funimation dubbed it a year ago. I rewatched the first season once before though, since I liked it soo much. xD!

Detective Conan

Magic Kaito 1412

Pokemon

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works episode 3 just came out, and it's slaying me.

I can't stop thinking about it!!!  But I have work that needs to be done, damn!!!

Kimi ni todoke....it was painful to watch such a whiny and long anime. I did enjoy the role of a couple of characters though.

It was pretty hard to sit through.

That might have been because I had watched the live action drama first and I was too lazy to rewatch the same plot in an animated version.

Even if it might have been more detailed.

Amagi Brilliant Park- KyoAni is undoubtedly my favourite animation studio :3 It's a good comedy to watch (when procrastinating)

Selector Spread WIXOSS- Don't leave a cliffhanger like that again!!! 

I have more-or-less stopped watching other animes for now :(

-Detective Conan (reached episode 518)

-Fairy Tail (reached episode 114)

... How are you alive??? O.o

Clannad; I'm watching though just to see why everyone says it's so good. So far, I'm being weirded out by the fact that the main character seems to be the only 'normal' person. Most of the other characters are impossibly gentle/weird for a real person. >.<

I remember Clannad. Watched it with my brother about three or four years ago or so. It was a very nice and heartwarming anime. Also, you should give Air and Kanon a try as well. By the same author and they are also very good.

Detective Conan

Magic Kaito 1412

I remember Clannad. Watched it with my brother about three or four years ago or so. It was a very nice and heartwarming anime. Also, you should give Air and Kanon a try as well. By the same author and they are also very good.

Detective Conan

Magic Kaito 1412

... 3 or 4 years ago? I'm really behind, aren't I? x.x

I forgot to put Magic Kaito 1412, though it's pretty expected :D