Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

I doubt you'll ever read this, and even if you do I doubt you'll even know it's meant for you.

It's nothing out of curiosity. It's to do with me and I deserve to know the reason. if you'd only say it's stress, I'd understand and stay a safe distance. But you act like it's something that would be better if I wouldn't know, like the right message never gets there. I'm no good in figuring things stated indirectly, so if you'd told me right in the face, hurled it at me, I'd have felt better than I'm feeling now. I'm feeling tortured. Frustrated. Abandoned.

Somewhere in the back of my mind lurks the perfect word, but I dare not think it.

I guess I'm not significant anymore, and that you wouldnt bother if I signed my name or not.

Dear Anon,

I thought I'd told you multiple times about my zoophobia. <_<

And the only person in the room who remembered chose to laugh at me.

Sigh~ Life is cruel.

Signed,

Little old me

Dear Anonymous,

I try to understand, I want to understand, but I just can't. I want you to try to understand, but I just don't have the courage to tell you. In one day, being able to tell you everything changed into being able to tell you nothing, for some reason. The memory of it is strangely blurry I can't even remember when it started. But it did. And even though I don't want it to, I'm guessing it will have to go on.

Me.

Dear Anonymous,

I do not want to to take it, I'm not running from responsibility, but my breaking into school records has confirmed your crime, so do me a favor, since it is actually degrading for me, not honorable anymore.

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I found it kinda rude to just invite yourself to a party our two friends and I were invited to go to just because you said that "You guys are my only friends and I don't want to be alone." Honestly, being alone for thirty minutes isn't terrible. Perhaps it could have been a way to bond with the other people who hang out with us. Also, the three of us worked hard for months for the event we were celebrating where you didn't do a thing. You know we wouldn't do the same in your situation. So please. Consider this next time.

Sincerely,

Your friend

Dear Anonymous,

All I am is fake. Layers upon layers of disguise. I don't want to be so, but it seems I can't help it. Different sides for every occasion, always changing for others, adapting. But who am I really? What am I really? Why am I like this? How can I change? I just want an answer, but I can't say that I expect one.

Signed,

One of Me

Dear mom,

You don't like my gift? Fine, whatever. It's Mother's Day and you're scolding me for getting you a terrible gift. And stop spouting your nonsense about how you have not asked me for a roof over your head or asked for money to pay for your stupid luxuries. I think you totally forgotten that my brother was the one who paid for the house and the bills while I pay for the groceries and vehicles with whatever money I have.

And you. What do YOU do? Why, you spend all your money on shopping for YOURSELF and never once spared a thought about us, who are still young but still have to pay for your incessent spending.

So you know what, you can refuse the gift and throw it in the garbage. I'm sick and tired of your attitude and I won't stand by it any longer.

I can't wait till I'm 18. I'm leaving and never going to turn back. You and dad can rot in the hell house for all I care.

~Your daughter that's only by blood but not by heart.

Dear Sayuri,

I know, I know, responding to the question "What did you learn?" by saying "That my classmates aren't as bad as they seem" isn't the nicest thing, but at least I didn't lie. =X

Sincerely,

Misaki

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry but I just read your post up there ^

Please, please, please don't take this the wrong way, but... when you're talking about that person, no matter how terrible they are, you can't judge them. You just can't. At least, not yet. Not until you have the same job as they do.

I'm sorry, but I just had to say that. No, I don;t know your personal position, but... I do know that...

they supported you for nine months

Really sorry, but I just had to say that. I've been in a similar disposition and later realized what I'd done.

Signed,

Me

Dear anonymous,

You used to say such awesome things to me that left me speechless... Now you say things that are downright dumb it leaves me speechless as well.

-Me.

dear anonymous,

I thought you were different. I thought not all girls like you are the same. then I realized, I was perfectly wrong. you all are. it was really a right thing to do not to get close to people like you.

you don't have the right to say that Jessica's ugly and so she doesn't deserve to win. FYI, people don't American Idol to compete for the title of being the most beautiful or most handsome human that ever lived in America. she's a good fellow. can't you even respect her, or support her in the most possible way you can? that would be helpful. now, you can say all those things you want to say about her; but since I'm not really sure what im capable of doing, just be sure that you and your friends are gossiping way beyond my earshot.

~ me.

Dear anon,

Thanks... but you wouldn't understand. Not completely anyway.

I know that I shouldn't judge them but I just can't care any longer. I just want to shut down any sort of emotions and just live to survive, ignoring everyone else and just caring for myself.

I'll think about it but I am still going to leave forever once I'm legally adult-enough to care for myself. I don't want to return after that.

~Me

Dear Anonymous,

Even if you are wrong, even if you can do the things I never thought you'd do, I'm not the one to sing my own praises, what right and wrong I did or you did, but it's not such a good thing to just tell your son to "Go to hell." if he can't meet your expectations, even if I stay up till 2 in the morning to earn your gratitude. I know better than to just abandon you, to run to any relative because they know it won't take me long to get some scholarship thingy or enter a boarding school, because I'm only comparitively weak compared to them.

-Anonymous