Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear anonymous,

Thanks for the MIND-BLOWING exam. Yeah, it is just WONDERFUL to sweat so much even when the air-con's at 20 degrees Celsius and it is just WONDERFUL to figure out whatever weird thing you put in the paper. <_<

I swear, if I hear you say "Chemistry is so simple/easy" again, I will shoot you. I mean it. :evil:

Love,

Your student-who-can't-draw-diagrams

Dear Anon,

Since you aren't my student, will I get killed if I say that highlighted sentence? :P

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

DANG IT! I WANNA DO THE TROPICAL RAIN FOREST! It's the easiest one! (Since I already have a project from 6th grade I can turn in ^^)

But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I have to be stuck in the snow!

-the student who was jinxed

Dear Anon,

Since you aren't my student, will I get killed if I say that highlighted sentence? :P

-AL

Dear you,

No. I already thought the better of it. :P If I killed you or my teacher, I have one less awesome person in my life. :lol:

~Me

Dear anonymous,

Just got home from a birthday part for my BF at his house.

There was a... and no I'm not exaggerating, creepy guy in the bushes watching us and crouching down. (One of my BF's friends even walked right up to the first fence, this guy was hiding in the bushes right outside of the second fence, with a freaking BRANCH in his hand, looking for him!)

It was to the point where somebody got a gun and a flashlight and went out there and went to the look for the guy. By then he had realized that we saw him and ran off and hid somewhere.

Besides that my night was cool, easy, and fun.

Sincerely,

Yes. I had fun. But i wish you had been there. I was looking forward to seeing you! D:<

Dear anonymous,

Wow. Just... Wow. I knew you were a B'z fan, but I didn't think you'd be so into them that you're actually considering to fly to LA to go to their concert. And to even think about bringing me. :o If you do, I love you <3 But lets wait to hear what dad says about this....

Sincerely,

your kid

PS Did you really not know about the concert until today? I've known for at least 3 weeks.... =X Though this totally explains why you were going "EHHHHHHHH?!" on the phone with your friend.

Dear Anonymous,

We know who the best truly is. I was trying to keep it low but no, you just had to expose me! and now I feel guilty about refusing an old man. dry.gif

-AL

dear anonymous,

right, right. it's not the same place anymore that we all used to love. well, we just have to accept that things really change. and so do people.

~ me

dear anonymous,

you held my hand because I couldn't cross the traffic lanes, ate and laughed with me, got a nice treatment from you. how nice... but I wasn't able to ask for your number! how nice.

~ me

dear anonymous,

I may not be as pretty and as rich as your friends in the neighborhood, but please, have some respect. you may not be able to notice it, but your words can be really demeaning sometimes. there are times when I look at the mirror and tell myself, "Maybe you're right... I am *******.. I am *******" and start showering myself more with insults. your words are like... one of those things that make people look down on themselves. one of the reasons for one's low self-esteem. someone worthless, someone who doesn't deserve the best of life, I know, you look at me that way, but im still a human. I, too, have feelings. just like everyone else. just like those friends of yours you look up to way too much.

~ me.

Dear IU,

Thanks for creating this thread. It's a great stress reliever.

Sincerely,

Me :P

----------

Dear Anonymous,

Just...no. I'm sorry. I know I made a promise to you but I have to break it. I'm really sorry but there's no way I ould do something like that. It goes against what I stand for.

Signed,

Me

---------

Dear Anonymous,

You're never gonna see this anyways, but here I go.

I don't hate a lot of people. In fact, I can't think of anyone I truly hate at this second.

But I hate you. I absolutely can't stand you.

After everything I did.... I worked so hard.... And then: this. It just totally ruin everything. And now my voice is broken because I threw a tantrum about the whole thing at home. (Wow...I am so childish sometimes.)

Sincerely,

The-one-who-was-just-dissed

----------

Dear Anonymous,

WTH? I know I'm not the best person in the world, but SERIOUSLY?! That has to be the absolute worst thing you've EVER said to me! Don't dare think I'm gonna easily forget it.

Signed,

Your (whether you like it or not) DAUGHTER

Dear X-tachi.

It hurts. I'm hurt.

I don't understand. What have I done to deserve such cold treatment? I've been a good girl, sister and daughter. I've done nothing wrong. I speak the truth. And yet, this happens. I get treated like I'm just a menace. I don't like it when you take out your anger on me. Would you like it if I did that to you? Of course you won't. I'm not some kind of stress reliever that will accept anything. I have feelings as well. How would you like to be treated this way? My life is not as easy as you think it is! I feel like I'm about to break. In this life of mine where no one believes me, how do you think I should feel? I'm only trying to explain. You never listen. You're not always right you know. So stating my opinion counts as rebellion nowadays? Tsk. And yet you ask me why I'm always in front of my computer. I don't think it's wrong for me to try and look for somewhere I can confide in. Without these "useless anime and manga" as you call them, I doubt I'll even be able to smile as whole-heartedly as before. Don't you notice how seldom I now smile in your presence? Oh, wait. You would't even notice the difference. You never look at me the same way you look at my little brother...

Don't forget, I'm part of the family as well.

-'~ ☆ ~'-