Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anon,

So you actually expect me to just be okay with you saying "I would've been better off if I'd never given birth to you"?

Really? Guess what? I'm not.

You're stuck with me, too bad.

Sincerely,

your daughter

Dear Anon,

So you actually expect me to just be okay with you saying "I would've been better off if I'd never given birth to you"?

Really? Guess what? I'm not.

You're stuck with me, too bad.

Sincerely,

your daughter

Dear Anon,

Am I the only one to have a nice mommy around here? blink.gif

-AL

Dear Anon,

She makes me kickass good food and I... don't exactly... give my mother "huggies"....

*can be considered a Mommy's girl because her Daddy's barely around anyway*

~Sakila

dear anonymous,

what is happening to me?? and why are u being soo nice to me :unsure: i don't understand...it's not that i don't like it when u r nice it's just that it's weird when u r not ur usual stupid self :mellow::rolleyes: ...

~ your really confused friend

Dear Anonymous,

I know the situation, but still, no guy in his right mind would say that to a girl.

-Me. And a few people who agree.

------

Dear Anonymous,

People only do it when their pissed off, you know. I wish I was their so I could do something, but I wasn't. Too bad.

Me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks. That compliment really made my day, and now I'm all enthusiastic about doing it. But still I get the feeling that it was just talk.

.... I don't care anyway.

Your cousin + "soul sister" :P

Dear Anon,

My daddy's barely home, but when he is, he's strict as Hades.

Mommy's love apparently fluctuates.

Signed,

Meh

-------------

Dear Anon,

Thanks to you, I've hit an all-time low. Thanks, really, thanks.

Signed,

Me

Dear anonymous...

>>I still keep thinking a lot of things even when i'm going to bed...

That's why it takes me a couple of hours b4 i go to sleep...

What should i do???

>>The Writer (sleepy but can't sleep)

Dear Anonymous,

You're finally coming back next week!!! <333333 I'm so happy.... I hope it goes like last time, I think you're the only person who can make it seem like THAT person doesn't exist anymore in my life... I try to forget, but I just can't... So I hope you can help me. Your sis helps a lot when your not around but I think you're the one and only person... Even though I don't think you know you're doing it, but you are. I just can't wait for you to come. I wanna see what's gonna happen.

P.S you might've forgotten that day, but I haven't...

-Me. You know, the really aggressive one.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know WHAT's going on. But I'm kinda scared, okay? Maybe.......I'll just....I don't know WHAT to do.

Signed,

Me

--------

Dear Coach,

Whydja havta hold the meeting TODAY of all days? I realize the gig is coming up soon....but... I feel terrible!

Signed,

Spitfire

Dear Anonymous,

Five out of seven is considered a lot if you're talking about that. You should pay more attention. You probably do in other situations, but I'm warning you this is the most important. What happened to the person I knew before? You're not yourself anymore...

-a friend.

Dear Anonymous,

Yes, I do regret ever speaking to you or making friends you or even thinking you were nice for a moment. I was so stupid to think you were actually nice to me. This is the first situation I've been in that matches the saying first impression is always right. When I first met you, I thought you were like THAT stupid person who got what he deserved. I even told you and you seemed to be fine with it, more like it was a compliment. That's plain evil, being compared to him. I was so dumb to actually put faith in you. I can't believe I actually decided to give a second thought.

Yet some part of me can't take in the fact that you're not a "main character" in my life anymore, even thought I was quite surprised when I discovered how much you affected me and how important you were. It can't forget you no matter how hard I try, it just wants to give you another chance. It blames everything that happened on me. It whispers, "maybe that person misunderstood, maybe you should think it over carefully and tell that person how you're feeling..."

I don't know why even though I look like a very cold person, my emotions always get the better of me.

-the same person who is so insignificant and is trying to forget we were ever friends.

dear anonymous,

I just want you to know that im really getting hurt with each negative thing you say about Jessica. you have no idea what she's been through to get to where she is right now.

~ me

Dear Anonymous,

Hater are gonna hate. All you can do is support. And I'll support along with you, kk?

Signed,

A fellow supporter

Team Jay!

dear anonymous,

I love you for that <333333333 they don't hate her, actually. they just keep saying that she's... like this, and like that. and their words really hurt sometimes. what can I do? I just keep my mouth shut. :<

~ me

THANK YOU! :D

Dear Anonymous,

<3333 What like, she's scandalous or something? :(

Well, I'm in no position to give advice on what you should do, but... well I don't know. Find more supporters around you. What do the people say when you explain she's not what who they think she is?

--me

You're welcome!