Detective Conan World
Maurice

News about Watch section being down

I've been watching DC in Youtube.com in blackphantom1412 channel it has great video uploads for DC exclusively. And through this DCW I can jump forward to episodes were Shinichi transforms from Conan and continuation of their concealed feelings with Ran. I just found this site yesterday and this really makes me feel that I'm in Conan's World and thus it exist:))

I support this site, as I see a lot of people hanging out here and hang out. But if it's copyright problem, I guess it was tricky part.

If to play safe, watch is information section, it can be use as yellow pages. So there is portfolios of each file of video links, with words of acknowledgements about law as file/video is for personal use above the directory of links. Instead of videos show up, it has the link of video which supported by Funanimation as videos already exist from one of the portfolios.

So the page is information where the link of video can be find, the website has all the videos listed and as their link gathered in Microsoft Excel document. And the written acknowledgement will be added as the video is owned by the website owner and the animation belongs to Gosho and the company. watching video from pop out box, I don't mind. :)

So, the website quoting the videos! :D

i'm dying to watch all of the episodes.. pls. make it fast.. :roll: :mellow:

You can always try YouTube or look for some suggestions in this forum. :)

I mean, judging by what they said in this thread, the watch section is ever coming back due to copyright issues.

btw for people who still want to watch old episodes, animecrazy.net has then...

download veoh...its the only one that loads the episode fastest

(there was a youtube channel with all the episodes once but got suspended due to copyright which sucks)

It still aint working till now, huh.

I am sorry, but it is unlikely the watch section will ever come back. It was taken down in the first place because lawyers complained about the links to videos, although they were not hosted by DCW. DCW complied because it does not have the resources to mount a defense, should the lawyers decide to sue.

Why can't we watch ever again on here, DetectiveConanWorld?? It is such a great place for us to watch. The videos are in good (no excellent) quality. I just don't understand why can't we watch?? :-(

Something tells me you haven't read a single post in this thread.

Why can't we watch ever again on here, DetectiveConanWorld?? It is such a great place for us to watch. The videos are in good (no excellent) quality. I just don't understand why can't we watch?? :-(

The watch section came down more than two years ago, where have you been?

Why not have ask for the support of the members to upload some on some other embed sites or stream mirror so copyright infringement will not be an issue.

Anyone know speedyjoe? it's a good stream mirror.

can someone tell me a good place to watch DC english sub thanks!!!

I'm watching at Animecrazy.net they use speedyjoe as a stream mirror which is very good. They also have a full list from the first episode up to the latest with english subs.

Why not have ask for the support of the members to upload some on some other embed sites or stream mirror so copyright infringement will not be an issue.

Anyone know speedyjoe? it's a good stream mirror.

DCW never hosted the content in the first place as far as I understand but still received a DMCA anyway.

The moderators are trying to get the site admin to remove the watch section altogether to avoid confusion. It's never coming back.

DCW never hosted the content in the first place as far as I understand but still received a DMCA anyway.

The moderators are trying to get the site admin to remove the watch section altogether to avoid confusion. It's never coming back.

No what I meant was instead of embedding an episode instead, use a stream mirror. But if you all decided to remove the watch part you get my vote too just put another link or site (a brother-site would do) on where the fans would like to watch DC.

No what I meant was instead of embedding an episode instead, use a stream mirror. But if you all decided to remove the watch part you get my vote too just put another link or site (a brother-site would do) on where the fans would like to watch DC.

In all honesty, it's a bad idea to put a direct link, but DCTP does have their own streaming site called "Conan TV"

In all honesty, it's a bad idea to put a direct link, but DCTP does have their own streaming site called "Conan TV"

The domain has expired today it seems. I was using it yesterday and now its not working for most people.

Edit: Its been fixed.