Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

What did you do today?

Honestly, coffee smells better than it tastes.

Am I the only one who likes the taste? Then again I down wheat malt with no sugar and drink weird Chinese teas. :P

@Kjeldahl: I know a guy whose parents did that once. Be lucky it wasn't your marriage like that poor sod. /Asia&ArrangedMarriages

Am I the only one who likes the taste? Then again I down wheat malt with no sugar and drink weird Chinese teas. :P

@Kjeldahl: I know a guy whose parents did that once. Be lucky it wasn't your marriage like that poor sod. /Asia&ArrangedMarriages

I do, depending on how much SUGAR and CREAM onion-head-dp-animated09.gif you put in it

I actually didn't complain, it was my dad who did it for me

I still like the smell of it. I get used to it tho since I always drink coffee everyday.

Nyah, I like teas too. :3 Never have drank Chinese teas tho. I have no idea from which country the tea I'm always drinking is from lol.

My parents tricked me saying we're going for lunch while they took me to a freaking marriage.

Real mature guys, real mature.

Your marriage? xD

I do, depending on how much SUGAR and CREAM onion-head-dp-animated09.gif you put in it

I actually didn't complain, it was my dad who did it for me

Haha, I used to put a lot of sugar to my coffee for some reasons :P

I still like the smell of it. I get used to it tho since I always drink coffee everyday.

Nyah, I like teas too. :3 Never have drank Chinese teas tho. I have no idea from which country the tea I'm always drinking is from lol.

Your marriage? xD

Haha, I used to put a lot of sugar to my coffee for some reasons :P

I wanna drink coffee evryday 2! 2 lazy 2 type full words

Bcuz they taste better that way

Go to school and paint my nails, and won the soccer game for my team

The one class I went to today was nice. Aside from that all I really did was be really confused over the mathwork I was going over, freaked out a lil bit, and then killed more time while waiting to be picked up. 

Well, it's not really that it tastes bad, but I'd prefer nearly any kind of tea to coffee any day.  It also sends my bladder into overdrive, haha.

Yooo, kids still play that?  Those matches got intense.

A bunch of people play it at my school at recess. The line is so long, so I/my friends take the King spot and just get everyone out on the first throw to get someone specific in. Not fair, but, oh well.

----

Nothing yet, It's only 7:20 AM. About to go to school.

Downloaded that MyIdol app I'm too pale for the default leg color that can't be changed..  .. . .

I also probably failed my end of course assessment so... that happened......