Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite Characters?

Yeah...the script writer make it very weird... All the impossible things to do become possible. Or is it the animators?

It's probably the director.

It's probably the director.

But it is also possible for it to be the scriptwriter as they are the one who make the story and what the characters do...

I really adore Kaito "Kid1412" Kuroba, despite the fact that he's a thief but a kind one. He manage to return the gems/treasure he stole right after knowing that it's not what he's looking for. He's also one of kind! Where else can you find a criminal who gives his notice or the "schedule of pursuit" to the inspectors and police officers? A magician that can walk in mid-air? Can imitate sorts of female and male voices? Those are some of the reason why I really like his character. I never missed the episodes with his appearances though there's only few. I like his tandem with Shinichi! They're like chasing each other but they end up being good friends. :)

Completely agree!

My favorite character is Kaitou Kid!!! He is so cool! B) He is also a gentleman, very charming, cute, smart, and kind. I like almost everything about him. The only thing i dislike is that he is a perv.

I also like Haibara Ai. She is so nice, mature, and she is also cute.

how about kaitoxai? just kidding!

:grin:

My favorite character is Hattori Heiji.

I'm looking foward to how he'll aid Shinichi get back to his normal self. I doubt Shinichi and Ai would allow him to get himself into any dangerous situation though.

Well, I liked everyone even the criminal but...

-Shinichi/Conan & KID because they are remarkable and have their own concept of thinking/working, no matter what they always manage to get out of trouble and Shinichi/Conan is a soccer player f5f49335.gif

-Ran because she is kind hearted th_091_-1.gif

The whole FBI/CIA-they're cool especially Akai and James Black 70bff581.gif

• Upvote 3

Female: Ran for sure! (and the reason why i have chosen Ran has been said by others already)

I also like Ran's mother, Eri Kisaki and Shinichi's mother, Yukiko Kudou. I like Eri because she's always cool and calm, and I like Yukiko because of her open personality and the fact that she had been an actress before. wah, they're both pretty!

Male: ·Shinichi, Of course!(the reason has also been said by other Shinichi fans)

·Kaito Kid (we can't forget about him! wahh go Kaito!)

·Makoto Kyogoku (Sonoko's boyfriend <3),I love it when he goes and rescues Sonoko using his karate skills!

I think I like so many characters from DC. there are certainly more that I can mention. they all have different characteristics. Have I chosen too much?

Uhm, my favorite characters are...

- Edogawa Conan because he's great in solving cases and also great in hiding when he imitates Mouri Kogorou...

- Kaitou Kid, he's so cool in disguising and has a lot of tricks under his sleeves.

There's still a lot and I can't write them anymore.. :)

My favorite would have to be :

Shinichi/Conan- because first of all his a detective (his the star of the show) and his smart, cool and he always knows what to do when something happens.

Kaito Kid the phantom thief - even thought he steals stuff..some people think its a crime (that's why he gets chased by the police).

But i think its good (in a way) just like Robin Hood. that's what makes him awesome.!!!

Ai haibara/Shiho Miyano - i don't really have a good reason why i like Ai...maybe just because she has a very unique character which is very hard to find in anime's now a days. and she's different from the other characters in the series which makes it interesting to watch.

-Ran because she is kind hearted th_091_-1.gif

56.gif you're right! hoho! 67.gif

Ran is my bias too! I like very chara but I hate them sometimes when there's a fan wars..

and even though she's idiot sometimes..she's funny! Her Karate! so cool! she's smart too sometimes xDDD

sometimes she's a devil (akuma) fierce and beautiful..ohohohoho!

My fav characters are:

1.Sato! :D She is so cool! :P

2.Heiji. He isn't as stuck up as Conan/Shinichi. <_<

3.Agasa. I just love him! :lol: Who could make those kinds of gadgets? And his pot-belly always make me laugh! :P

• Upvote 1

1. Kazuha. She kicks butt, isn't as overrated as two OTHERS I can think of (xD), has a personality, and gets upset at thing I can understand getting upset about.

2. Ayumi. (Yes, she's only my second. :P) She's sweet, once again isn't quite as overrated, she has a big heart, she is loyal to the boy she cares about most, and she has big dreams with an open mind. Win. :)

3. Mitsuhiko. Hmm... IDK whether or not I'd switch him and Ayumi around or what... I like them both equally. He's soft, chivalrous, determined, confident, and intelligent. He kind of reminds me of my boyfriend! <3

4. Heiji. He's cooler than Kudo is, in my opinion, because he's not as big-headed and he has more of an actual personality. And he treats his friends like they are ACTUALLY his friends. He's a perfected (or an imperfect if you wanna put it THAT way xD) Shinichi.

5. Kaito Kuroba/KID.... He's KAITOU KID!

This is my Top 5 (also posted in another thread as well). Besides from the reasons I like those characters, I also include my dislikes:

1. Vermouth: Will always be my MOST favorite character in the whole series. Mysterious, manipulative, ruthless (kills people with a smile <3), caring, bold, good in disguise, good at shooting (more like aiming). She's one of the few reasons why I'm still reading Conan.

A secret makes a woman woman!

Things I dislike about her: She smokes -.- And wears make-up EVERYWHERE, even INSIDE a latex mask :mellow:But most importantly, she loves trolling us with all the secrets.

2. Toichi Kuroba: Makes a Kaito Kid much better than his son. The REAL master of the disguising art (in DC/MK universe).

Always keep a good poker face!

Things I dislike about him: He died :evil: Also too "gentleman-ish".

3. Amuro: I personally like this guy's personality (whether it's acting or not). The following is manga spoiler, don't click if you don't want to know:

If Chek's theory is right then he's also manipulative, perhaps somewhat arrogant, bold and more importantly, a bad guy :P (although he may not be purely evil).

Amuro seems to deal with things the "brutal way" (in contrast with Okiya/Akai) ;) He's also not like most other detectives featured in the series.

Things I dislike about him: His hair design -.- although I'm getting used to it.

4. Akemi: Well, she's pretty :P Despite being a minor character, her flashback appearances have said enough about her personality. Her love story also ends in tragic, it differs from most couples in DC (more importantly, NOT childhood friends). Furthermore, even though she doesn't seem that evil, Akemi kills :twisted:

Things I dislike about her: She died -.- Also I don't know what she saw in Akai, but that's her own thing, I will not comment much. BTW, her disguise is not very good -.-

5. Heiji: Like him more than Shinichi/Conan. He's not only Conan's friend, but also one of the most trusted comrades. He never minds leaving Osaka and coming right on time just to back Conan up.

Things I dsilike about him: Too hot-headed, and too obsessed about winning over Shinichi at times.