Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite Characters?

Kaitou Kid <3

Shinichi is also my favorite- Conan as well, but as -la vanille- said, it's annoying to see Kogoro, Sonoko and even Agase to get all the credit.

I like it when Conan steps out of the crowd and deal with the culprit himself! I also like it when he's solving a case with Heiji ; ) Only times he's acting more like Shinichi than an elementary school kid.. ^^

My least favorite would probably be Kogoro, only because he's so.. stupid! x'D If i were him, I would seriously have noticed how I never seem to remember solving cases and would be more suspicious!

I like the Detective Boys (all members including Conan and Ai). I think that it is overlooked that they actually save Conan's life in one of the chapters.

I like the Detective Boys (all members including Conan and Ai). I think that it is overlooked that they actually save Conan's life in one of the chapters.

Really? Which chapter (and episode in anime)??

Its the cavern one. I forget I'd have to look it up.....uh its the one where Conan gets shot and then Ran gives him her blood cause she thinks that he's Shinichi and since she has the same blood type as Shinichi she knew Conan's blood type. (which is correct cause as we all know Conan and Shinichi is the same lol)

Its the cavern one. I forget I'd have to look it up.....uh its the one where Conan gets shot and then Ran gives him her blood cause she thinks that he's Shinichi and since she has the same blood type as Shinichi she knew Conan's blood type. (which is correct cause as we all know Conan and Shinichi is the same lol)

Oh, but the reason Conan got hurt in the first place was BECAUSE of the detective boys, wasnt it?

If they hadnt gone into the cavern, Conan wouldnt have followed and he wouldnt have been shot..

and the ones who REALLY saved him was Ai and Agasa! : S

That's what I made of the episode...

Oh, but the reason Conan got hurt in the first place was BECAUSE of the detective boys, wasnt it?

If they hadnt gone into the cavern, Conan wouldnt have followed and he wouldnt have been shot..

and the ones who REALLY saved him was Ai and Agasa! : S

That's what I made of the episode...

Although a little bit way off the topic: If it weren't for the Detective Boys, Conan wouldn't have had went to that tough experience (as one of his steps to become a "better" detective), and the culprits wouldn't have been caught if that were the case.

Yes that's true...

But it's just amazingly lucky how Conan is ALWAYS around when there is a crime and whatever he did or think of before always links with the crime! Anything he thinks of, anything he does, anything the kids do, etc.etc., it's always a clue...

If that ever was the case in real life... -__-;

Yes that's true...

But it's just amazingly lucky how Conan is ALWAYS around when there is a crime and whatever he did or think of before always links with the crime! Anything he thinks of, anything he does, anything the kids do, etc.etc., it's always a clue...

If that ever was the case in real life... -__-;

And he solves most of his cases in one day. In real life, it'd take yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears. D:

And he solves most of his cases in one day. In real life, it'd take yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears. D:

Yea and it annoys the heck out of me sometimes..! xD

All his cases (apart from the case with the B.O) are solved within less than 24 hours..

Yea and it annoys the heck out of me sometimes..! xD

All his cases (apart from the case with the B.O) are solved within less than 24 hours..

Let us make it 12 hours. The first few hours are used to explain what made moore and gang get stuck at that place. Then, something happens and get soled in about 1 to 12 hours

Let us make it 12 hours. The first few hours are used to explain what made moore and gang get stuck at that place. Then, something happens and get soled in about 1 to 12 hours

Hahaha so true : P

Gosh so depressing.. I wonder if there IS anyone like that in real life : O

Someone as smart and logical as Conan, Heiji, L (Death Note) or Light (Death Note)...

Hahaha so true : P

Gosh so depressing.. I wonder if there IS anyone like that in real life : O

Someone as smart and logical as Conan, Heiji, L (Death Note) or Light (Death Note)...

Don't forget Sherlock Holmes. =w=b

Don't forget Sherlock Holmes. =w=b

Oh yes very true ;D but in the case of Sherlock Holmes, they do tell the time span like "the next morning he went.." or "the week after..."

So he doesn't exactly solve the crime in less than 12 hours..

Wait.. L and Light didn't exactly solve their case within.. but in a way, their Kira Case is more of less like Conan's Black Organisation case... But yet again.. they.. or maybe...

ok now I'm just confusing myself.. x'D

Hmmm.....the B.O. case basically started in the very first chapter....and its 736 chapters later......not really sure how much time actually went by on that....but if you went 1 case a day an average of 3 chapters a case...736/3...thats about....245 (just rounding) so about 2/3 of a year.....so 8 months....the manga came out in 95 or 96....so its taken 14 or 15 years to explain about 8 months.

Thats a lot of time to explain such a short period of time so far.

Hmmm.....the B.O. case basically started in the very first chapter....and its 736 chapters later......not really sure how much time actually went by on that....but if you went 1 case a day an average of 3 chapters a case...736/3...thats about....245 (just rounding) so about 2/3 of a year.....so 8 months....the manga came out in 95 or 96....so its taken 14 or 15 years to explain about 8 months.

Thats a lot of time to explain such a short period of time so far.

hmm.. thats true..

dang, one case per day. that's insane!

I wonder if it'd ever reach Conan's birthday.. or Ran's..

First DC movie it is Conan's/Shinichi's b-day......so I guess technically it does.....what gets me tho....the math I did had to be wrong cause in the manga it goes through all the seasons.....summer, spring, fall, and winter.....which would take longer than 8 months to do....I didn't think about that until just now. Nonetheless Conan and the gang is still in first grade.....odd if you think about it.

My favorite characters are Shinichi/Conan (they're pretty much the same person) and Ran, though Haibara Ai is a close third. It's so cool how Shinichi can solve the cases so easily and remains calm. He's also a quick thinker and a great soccer player. He loses some of his athletic ability when he becomes Conan, but his mind is still sharp. Ran often comes to Conan's rescue when he's overpowered by an enemy. She is really good at karate! Most of the time she isn't that much of a help with the cases, but she's gotten Conan out of a lot of tight spots. Haibara Ai is a close friend of Conan's. I thought that their friendship was kind of ironic, since she developed the drug that shrank Shinichi. However, she changed sides and created a lot of temporary antidotes for his condition, and will probably someday create the drug that permanently turn him back into Shinichi. She's also intelligent, probably the only smart one in the detective boys, besides Conan. Heiji is my fourth favorite character. He's one of Shinichi's best friends and they solved a lot of cases together. They're equal in intellect and physical ability too. I like everyone else equally, and for different things. Proffesor Agasa for his inventions, Ayumi for her cuteness, ect.

My favorite characters are Shinichi/Conan (they're pretty much the same person) and Ran, though Haibara Ai is a close third. It's so cool how Shinichi can solve the cases so easily and remains calm. He's also a quick thinker and a great soccer player. He loses some of his athletic ability when he becomes Conan, but his mind is still sharp. Ran often comes to Conan's rescue when he's overpowered by an enemy. She is really good at karate! Most of the time she isn't that much of a help with the cases, but she's gotten Conan out of a lot of tight spots. Haibara Ai is a close friend of Conan's. I thought that their friendship was kind of ironic, since she developed the drug that shrank Shinichi. However, she changed sides and created a lot of temporary antidotes for his condition, and will probably someday create the drug that permanently turn him back into Shinichi. She's also intelligent, probably the only smart one in the detective boys, besides Conan. Heiji is my fourth favorite character. He's one of Shinichi's best friends and they solved a lot of cases together. They're equal in intellect and physical ability too. I like everyone else equally, and for different things. Proffesor Agasa for his inventions, Ayumi for her cuteness, ect.

Very true : P I can almost assure you that the majority of us (DC Fans) think the same! : D

Yes, Shinichi does become weaker as Conan but he is still awesome at aiming and tackling people despite everything... It's his brains that make everything possible xD (Lucky bastard T_T) and the Professor of course : P Without the professor, little Shinichi would almost be doomed..

First DC movie it is Conan's/Shinichi's b-day......so I guess technically it does.....what gets me tho....the math I did had to be wrong cause in the manga it goes through all the seasons.....summer, spring, fall, and winter.....which would take longer than 8 months to do....I didn't think about that until just now. Nonetheless Conan and the gang is still in first grade.....odd if you think about it.

Really? It was his birthday..? (don't remember the 1st movie too well..)

And yea, now that you mention it, they DO go through all seasons!

But the kids are still in 1st grade.. and Ran is still in her 2nd year of high school...

Dang, this is confusing xD

Really? It was his birthday..? (don't remember the 1st movie too well..)

And yea, now that you mention it, they DO go through all seasons!

But the kids are still in 1st grade.. and Ran is still in her 2nd year of high school...

Dang, this is confusing xD

Ran wished Kudo who was over the wall happy birthday...

behind a door... he was in the stairwell, and she was in the cinema lobby

She said it while detonating a bomb... By the way, I said wall as look at all the earth that have fallen next to the door...

That scene didn't make much sense. She used sewing scissors to cut the wires.....those type of scissors wouldn't be able to cut much of anything other than paper or thread....if it was larger scissors then yeah but not sewing scissors.

That scene didn't make much sense. She used sewing scissors to cut the wires.....those type of scissors wouldn't be able to cut much of anything other than paper or thread....if it was larger scissors then yeah but not sewing scissors.

Yeah...the script writer make it very weird... All the impossible things to do become possible. Or is it the animators?