Detective Conan World
Genghis

If Gosho made you into the DC series

I will be the detective aiding him from shadows and giving him difficult codes to make his deduction skills more accurate and good

The intelligence of Zhuge Liang and the might of Lu Bu both in me, along with Liu Bei's sense of Virtue. Every time I appear, I have Lu Bu's theme beat mix or fusion mix playing as background music. My parents were organization members who unwittingly wanted me to kill them than force me to join their group. The ending would be me confronting Anokata, after killing everone who got in my way. I make him confess everything and I record it, then I kill him, flee the scene, and then Conan and the police clean everything up.

I'd just be that one character that smacks Conan upside the head every time he even THINKS about the DB in a rude way. :ugeek:

And my main objective would probably be just to get the heck away from them wherever they are ALIVE! I don't wanna be one of Conan's cases! XD

But in all seriousness I was NOT kidding about smacking Conan. I really would. Hard. Right across the face. EVERY TIME he's a little smart-alack (sp?). He's really 17 so it doesn't count as child abuse. ;P

My main objective would probably be to figure out Conan and Haibara and report it to some new organization that has not been introduced yet. :cool:

1st choice :

I want be Ran! Cause everytime someone attacks me, i'll give them THE FINAL DEATH BLOW!!! MUA-HA-HA-HA!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

2nd choice :

I want to take conan's place cause i wouldn't have to stuck with MY boring life. :unsure:

and i could his gadgets for a 'little fun'. :twisted:

3rd choice :

i don't have a third choice so maybe i choose the 'shadow man'.

or any detective... :smile:

1st choice :

I want be Ran! Cause everytime someone attacks me, i'll give them THE FINAL DEATH BLOW!!! MUA-HA-HA-HA!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

2nd choice :

I want to take conan's place cause i wouldn't have to stuck with MY boring life. :unsure:

3rd choice :

wants to be the number 1 after all mellow.gif

1st choice :

2nd choice :

3rd choice :

wants to be the number 1 after all mellow.gif

this ^

I would be a silent but clumsy person who constantly trips and lands on clues.... kinda like eisuke but also a detective that solves cases with Conan/Shinichi and Heiji.......and is in the same class with Kazuha and Heiji. I would also be a person who uses a retractable Bo-staff just not very well and constantly has it knocked out of my hands. tried not to make her too strong or smart T.T