Detective Conan World
Genghis

If Gosho made you into the DC series

EDIT: I meant to put this in the general section but clicked manga instead... I'm an idiot lol

If you had to take your own personality and put it into a new character in Detective Conan:

1. What type of character would you be?

(Examples: A Detective aiding or challenging Conan, A black organization member, member of the detective boys, FBI agent, part of the CIA, a police officer in the homicide division, a poilce/detective in another area, a lawyer that challenges Eri... etc.)

2. And based on your answer for #1, what would be your main objective?

(For example: I would be an FBI agent and my objective is to kill Vermouth)

Or: I would be a karate champion and challenge Ran to fights)

Or: I would be black organization agent in charge investigaing Japanese police to see of they have any relations to the FBI)

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: Your character will not be able to see the world in 3rd person. If you choose to be an police officer, you can't just run around telling everyone that Conan puts people to sleep and makes his deductions using their voice. You are bound by what type of character you pick.

My answer:

I would be a Black Organization member that is in charge of making sure that either our old hideout is destoryed, or the houses of the people we kill is destoryed while any evidence of our presence is completely obliterated.

I know that is kind of evil, but what I really like about teh series is that they manage to leave no traces that they were ever there. Plus, I like blowing things up or settings things on fire.

i would be a high school detective that has really good detective skills and replacing shinichi to be the detective of the east

then he will come back to challenge me, i will be really good at karate 2 so yea any back guys come i will be like KA-POW K.O.

and i'll also meet heiji

I'd be a police officer in the homicide division! As for my objective, um, making sure killers don't get away their crime? :mellow: And in my free time, I would do a little extra investigating in random stuff. =3

i would be a high school detective that has really good detective skills and replacing shinichi to be the detective of the eastthen he will come back to challenge me, i will be really good at karate 2 so yea any back guys come i will be like KA-POW K.O.and i'll also meet heiji

Interesting, with you around we wouldn't need Shinichi for cases or Ran for catching criminals :D

I'd be a police officer in the homicide division! As for my objective, um, making sure killers don't get away their crime? :mellow: And in my free time, I would do a little extra investigating in random stuff. =3

What random stuff? Researching who Conan really is? :D

I will be the Detective of North East and my objective is to challenge Shinichi or Conan like Heiji...maybe that's all :grin:

And I'll be your enemy... A greatest criminal 4ever

Maybe is Kaito's dad's killer...???

Sr, now I wanna kill 1 person so my mind...

I'll edit it someday...

I'd be a witch who knows Akako. :P And laughs a lot. My main objective will be like Akako's, except I would only want detectives and one Kuroba Kaito to be my slaves. OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

This is fun.

I will be a random character who randomly comes in and says 'cheese'. :mellow:

Just kidding. I'll probably be a high school student unrelated to the government. Not really a detective but intelligent enough to find something suspicious about Conan. Kind of like Sera...but more in research than anything else.

Interesting, with you around we wouldn't need Shinichi for cases or Ran for catching criminals :D

i know rite i would be the best detective in the world

i think i would become a CIA agent and a BO member as well... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i'll act as a spy for CIA against BO and a spy for BO against CIA... no one will know my loyalty...*evil laugh*

Too late, Gosho already made me into a character... The character's name is Shiho Miyano/Haibara Ai/Sherry. She is the female version of me. It is quite awesome, granted she is far smarter than I am :P

Edit: the only difference between Sherry and myself is that I am a martial artist... So in that sense I am sorta like the new girl and Ai in one...

Let's see.. I'd be the English teacher that takes Jodie-sensei's place at Teitan High School.. My job would be to.. to... teach English :D And.. I'd randomly snoop on my students because I can. Maybe I'd end up in a case or two .. basically a side character to the point that I'd rarely be seen or mentioned. :D

I just wanna be a professional thief, so I can break in Agasa's house easily and steal Elena Miyano's tape. That way I will know the secret information that was never revealed !

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think I would be the next person to shrink from APTX 4869.

My goal would be to get along with Conan and Ai, and to restart my life and my height.

I'll be a fotographer who takes photos about interesting looking persons and later tries to find out who are the persons in her photos. Detective-like character. Can help police sometimes but no one knows who she really is... :twisted:

• Upvote 1

I would be someone who'd freak out about threatening letters and call Kogoro to come help solve who is stalking me... and then I would TOTALLY be murdered on their watch. :) There'd be a lot of blood, I'm sure, and then everyone would know that my paranoia is COMPLETELY founded.

I'd only be in one episode but hey! Maybe if I was lucky, it'd be a two-parter. oOOoo.

And I'll be nobody.

I would be someone who'd freak out about threatening letters and call Kogoro to come help solve who is stalking me... and then I would TOTALLY be murdered on their watch. :) There'd be a lot of blood, I'm sure, and then everyone would know that my paranoia is COMPLETELY founded.I'd only be in one episode but hey! Maybe if I was lucky, it'd be a two-parter. oOOoo.

You are quite ambitious people o.O