Dreams and Nightmares  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you dream?

• Every Day
    • A few times a week
    • A few times a month
    • some times in a year
    • Never
  2. 2. What type of dream did you have last night?

• a Really Awesome dream
    • an Average dream.
    • a Strange dream
    • a Nightmare
    • Can't Remember/ Didn't Dream/ Don't really care/ Don't want to say
    • Other category

I dreamed with two guys (killers) who wanted a help in my house. And an fragment before I wake up... A couple was fighting .. And I was watching them fighting.

A very weird dream. I think it was about this villain who wanted to take over the world...? And there were heroes and stuff, but one of them were digested in stomach acid, slowly from skin and flesh then down to the bones. I also remembered an airship. Oh, my weird mind...

First I was in Terraria, building some stuff near the bottom of the world by the lava. Then the world turned into Minecraft (went from 2D to 3D), where some folks and I dug underground. Before we knew it we'd hit some explosives of sorts, meaning everything started blowing up. I was now no longer underground, and then it turned from Minecraft to Lego. In this Lego world I came by a lake, over which a bridge went, and there stood a Lego man who was supposedly my brother. Apparently I'd been gone for a long time and he was really happy to see me again. I went over to him and we began to talk. When we finished talking I went to the nearby village to see my sister, which is when it went from Lego to real life. More stuff happened and I woke up.

Once, I dreamed that I somehow got to meet DCW members in real life (there were other elements too, but sorta I forgot...). It's weird how my mind just gave an appearance to everyone that I met, despite me having absolutely no clue as to what anyone looks like :/

Last night, I had a dream that there were a lot of mud on the track and I was skating on it. Then, a bunch of people fell and went to the hospital. Everybody soon got hurt because of that, but I just got a speck on mud on my arm :)

One of my dreams came true. I dreamt that I'll eat a sand which for breakfast and a new student will transfer to our class. Then, I dreamt that my math teacher won't be at school. All of those things happened yesterday.