Dreams and Nightmares  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you dream?

• Every Day
    • A few times a week
    • A few times a month
    • some times in a year
    • Never
  2. 2. What type of dream did you have last night?

• a Really Awesome dream
    • an Average dream.
    • a Strange dream
    • a Nightmare
    • Can't Remember/ Didn't Dream/ Don't really care/ Don't want to say
    • Other category

In my dream...

I fell asleep and started dreaming a dream in which I fell asleep and started dreaming another dream in which I fell asleep and started dreaming yet another dream in which I fell asleep and started dreaming once again another dream in which I fell asleep and started dreaming a new dream...

Joke, I didn't even dream.

^lol you got me... :P

I dreamed that World War 3 started in our backyard. I was one of the soldiers. I was shooting at the enemy's planes but I shot one of my ally. I was so scared and then i woke up.

I had two dreams:

1. There was this copy of Blood of Olympus so I started reading it. Then when I was like halfway into that book, I looked at the cover.

Me: WTH this is a AU fanfic o_O

2. I dreamed I got shot in the back with one of my friends. We walked to the hospital, and tried to tell them "We saw a clock that read 7:43!" Or something like that. Then, this queen appeared and said, "Today is the Summer Solstice,, therefore you could not have seen 7:43 on that clock. The Summer Solstice occurs under the sign of Scorpio, which affects the hypothalamus...." and such.

Scorpio? Summer Solstice? Wow, wild dream.

I've been having this dream for way too long but darn it I'll say it beforehand I'm not so crazy.

So Adolf Hitler is marching with tanks, armored blimps, and soldiers to Russia and all of a sudden he is interrupted by a "World is mine~" And he turns around to face Hatsune Miku, who riles up the Russian Army singing Po Pi Po but the Germans are all like "Oh Nein you didn't!" and they start firing really I should stop listening to music before sleep because the guns fire guitar riffs, the tanks fire with the sound of a drum and the blimps drop bombs which go "ba-dump tish" but then all of a sudden Miku comes forward and heals the Russian Army and by offering them Yasai Juisu (vegetable juice) but what's this! the Kagamine twins descend singing Jiyuu no Tsubasa (wings of freedom, opening 2 of SnK which has german in it) in an opera voice like in Servant of Evil and Miku flares up with a green aura burst (like in DBZ) and the twins have their own yellow aura and the fly up fighting and stuff and crashing through mountains their collateral affecting the war below. It's nearly balanced but Miku is soon getting tired and the twins with a boost knock her down and she gets stenciled in a mountain (their power boost was from Hitler's booming backup soprano to their singing). Miku can't get up and when all hope seems to have gone I arrive with Luka on a broomstick and Luka immediately heals Miku so she can live and then Magnet starts playing and Luka easily blows the German blimps and tanks away with a loud sonic boom and charges up with a pink aura and engages the twins while I find myself sitting in tank with Hitler watching the battle from a TV within the tank. We argue whether Coffee is better or Tea, but then all of a sudden Rin comes crashing on the roof of the tank and grabs Hitler by the neck by reaching her arm down the porthole and steals his vocal powers leaving me with a dumb Hitler who can't speak and I find a long metal spoon with which I beat the crap out of him for the holocaust or invading Poland I don't know which one but when I get out Luka and the twins are battling high notes but then all of a sudden BGM starts in "Her whisper is the Lucifer!" And damn it's SHINee on a freaking warhead but instead of Minho they have Changmin instead *cough* okay I made the part about SHINee up anyways carrying on Miku suddenly hugs Luka from behind and screams as loud as she can and the twins are blown away but Luka's ear is bleeding and Miku falls down and all of a sudden everyone is sad and Hitler retreats, but both Armies don't move and all of a sudden another battle starts in which the Russians carry Miku away from the Germans who in her mourning do not go back to their country and stay in the frigid weather until they freeze to death. And I woke up freezing to death because my blanket was not on me.

I'd like to point out that this did not happen in one night, but in about a months'.

WEIRDNESS ALERT

1. My family and I were walking by the sidewalk when we all needed to go to the bathroom. I looked at my right, and saw an airplane  :blink: . We politely asked the pilot if we could use the bathroom there. When my older sister was using the CR, the plane took off  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: . When Papa asked where we were going, he said "London"  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: .

Usually, we travel to London by crossing China and those countries, but this flight took the long way: TRANSPACIFIC. But the plane was fast. We arrived around 5 hours later. (It was so vivid. We were sitting cross-legged to the bare airplane floor watching TV. My sis even smiled as she adjusted her watch coz we were crossing the International Date Line) 

While the airplane was taxiing, we all jumped off  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: . We rode a red elevator/lift to book another flight back to the Philippines, but it needed 6 hours, so we decided to tour London.

Outside the airport, there was a lot of kiddie motorcycle (the small motorcycles that when you press your foot against a certain thing, it moves) My baby bro loves those, so we (my sis, me and my bro) took a ride.

This biker lady came up and said in a thick accent: "In that bush maze, collect all the items" Then ll the motors started. I rode into the entrance of the maze, crashed into a bush and 4 other kids, did a double somersault in the air, and landed in my wheels. I revved up the engine,and spent the next 3 (?) hours crashing into random kids and doing double somersaults in the air.

Then, my parents called us and we went to Big Ben, taking pics and selfies and all those stuff. We went back to the airport, took the flight (still transpacific) and got back here.

As we went inside NAIA, an immigration officer stopped us and asked us the money for the tickets. We said, in unison, "Napa-CR lang naman po kami eh!" ("We just used the CR!"). She let us go, and we went back home.

2. I was in the Hunger Games. It had an opening program  :blink: , and after that, I left a briefcase in the hall where it was held. My allies were Glimmer (District 1) in a Daisy Duck dress  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  and Thresh (District 11). Nobody was even killed yet when an explosion shook the arena. A random person materialized by the Cornucopia and opened a door out of the arena. He ordered us to line up and go out. We were loaded into a van, with the violinist who performed in the opening ceremony. We were sent to a mall and I found this whole collection of 80's games. There was one: "Secrets o' Magic" where the magician on the screen showed me a lame trick. "THIS IS LAME!!!" I shouted, and someone started shooting rubber arrows at me. It was the magician  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Some time before I slept, I accidentally bumped into a boy, and he said, "What's your problem?" I raised an eyebrow at him, and he walked away.

In my dreams, I was telling him off in English and his nose was bleeding from hearing extreme English.

REVENGE IS SWEET :twisted:

I'd rather spare you the details of what's surely going to make your stomach churn out massive amounts of regurgitated food in disgust.

Another warzone mission running away from snipers to mountains and driving on bridges thousands of feet above dangerous cliffs.

I dreamed I got transformed into a blood-sucking dragon but maintained my sanity and tried to rescue people...

Someone found out and tried to catch me so I tried to go over a wall... I got half of my body over but couldn't lift my legs over the wall -__-

I gave up on trying to go over the wall and ran away :P

A few months ago I had a dream that my family was at a fair, at this guy was hosting a maze attraction. Well this guy invited us to try finding our way through his maze; he said we would have to find the girl in the tortilla tent (because there's nothing wrong with that). So we navigated through this maze that had little cartoon bees on the walls - and streaks blood. All of a sudden I walked into this room that was the center of the maze (my family somehow disappeared) and there was a tortilla tent in it. It literally looked like a giant tortilla wrapped around in the shape of a teepee (lol). There were also built-in shelves near the top of the walls full of old rags. Then this mutant-zombie-looking little girl jumped out and started running after me, so I ran out of the maze and this girl followed. She was really fast. Well when I reached the outside of the maze all the bystanders were screaming at the sight of her (my family appeared among them) and started running in different directions. ~My family just ran in the complete opposite direction as me (-.-)~ After I started running I suddenly tripped, turned around, and saw the girl walking up to me. Then I just woke up... o.o

Reflecting on it now, I realize how stupid and strange the dream was. Honestly, at the time, I was utterly terrified and confused as to what was going on. :/

The other night I had this really strange dream. It was kinda creepy. I wasn't in it; it was as if I was watching a movie or something. Anyway, it was set in this little village from the Victorian era I guess, and all the men over 18 were gone for some war (though I do remember hearing Hunger Games). There was this girl who just arrived in the village. She got off the horse carriage and went inside this hotel/inn place. She went to her room and when she opened the wardrobe, there was this really pretty white lolita dress inside. A woman was in the kitchen. It seemed that the girl was to marry the woman's son who was seventeen. The woman gave the girl some tea and I remember it was afternoon that time, and the girl blacked out, wearing the white lolita dress. When she woke up, she found that she was lying down on this really big piece of metal thing, and she was wearing this black feathery gothic lolita dress instead of the white one from earlier. The woman from earlier was also in the kitchen. Things get crazier. The girl got out of the inn and I don't remember what happened next in detail. I remember only fragments of it, like the radio tower, the lighthouse, pitchforks and torches and angry villagers, then Kung Fu panda and Tigress and a really cool modern sink in this modern bathroom in a penthouse room.

I don't remember when exactly I dreamed this other dream (I think it was sometime around last year, I guess?). My schoolmates and I were in the desert, and in the middle there was this rock and a sphinx and and an old man were there. The sphinx would ask us a question (just like she did in mythology) and we would be able to get out of the desert if we were to answer correctly. She asked what the value of i was, and one of my friends answered "square root of negative one" and boom we were out of the desert and were back in the city.

Last week, I dreamt that it was Juniors Prom Night and that my schoolmates and I were in my previous school's auditorium. Our hair was made up of soap (for serious) and then it rained. Yay.

man i have a lot of dreams that that i cant talk about here

but i do have crazy dreams and will post them, they are lol

like not too long a go i was dreaming that 2 policemen  were standing somewhere on a grass field under the tree  with their police car eating donuts ant talking something 

i like dream stories 

I was on a plane without any of my family members in sight, and I had absolutely no memory how I got there. I was sort of freaking out until I saw my classmate, whom I don't even know that well, sitting a few seats behind me. Apparently, she didn't know what the heck was going on either. And yadda yadda, ambiguous things happened, and it ended with everyone that was aboard the plane in a parking-lot-turned-magic-square in the middle of a jungle. Then everyone turned into gigantic ceramic puppets.

so

this girl calls me up and wants me to go shoe shopping with her in  the middle of a rainy day

i, being a nice guy, go with her

then we somehow ended up at her house with her father who is barry bostwick...wow

he does not like me hanging out with his girl

next on the news was that brainiac captured superman who went to stop him from releasing a toxic gas on the earth

batman comes to free sperman but is also captured

then im with the cast of friends at some kinda college fighting zombies